hiphop and art is dead

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by grainsbone, Apr 22, 2013.

1. WillyMcLain

WillyMcLain Well-Known Member

woah! lets not get carried away here... tupac and filler should not ever be used in the same sentence... the shit pac wasnt even gonna release (that came out after he died) is still flawless...

pac was basically the perfect mc
    test
  2. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

test
  3. Funky Behavior

Funky Behavior New Member

The artform is in serious danger.

I mean it's like Sage Francis and Aesop Rock don't even exist to you people...

:flaccoface:
    test
  4. WillyMcLain

who the fuck??? sage francis... that name just "sounds" like a dweeb rapper :funny: :funny:

imagine tryin to ride out and mack a hoe... bumpin sum dweeb named "sage francis" :funny: :funny:
    test
  5. debani1

debani1   Member

You already made this thread 4 days ago.
    test
  6. dudeitsivan

dudeitsivan Member

dude's onpoint can't lie
    test
  7. Funky Behavior

Funky Behavior New Member

I see you're still trying to pick up girls in your car listening to Lil Jon.

I'm a cultured well read person who met my girlfriend tabitha on eHarmony, she appreciates the subtle undertones an artist like Sage Francis consistently delivers.

We often have intercourse with his albums on and discuss what the experience meant to us after.

You are so unevolved dude...
    test
  8. Bleach...

Bleach... Put me in your markers...

Ayo, how would one's shackles hurt? There are no nerve endings in shackles, I doubt they could feel anything tbh.
    test
  9. WillyMcLain

ah.. u were trolling... makes more sense now... troll on :funny:
    test
  10. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

as long as I'm getting to see battles like fresco vs. rone I'm happy with absolutely whatever tf "hip hop" wants to throw at me
    test
  11. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

Didn't u just make a thread about pac being mainstream
    test
  12. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

To this day, I have yet to see any writing even come close to "Hold Ya Head" .That song is beyond its years. In fact, I think Pac is underrated tbh. His best songs actually weren't even on his greatest hits album or ever recognized. Also, I have yet to hear a song harder than "Bomb First"..maybe close would be Intro by DMX. "The 7 day Theory" is playable from front to back, only garbage song is, "To Live and Die in LA" which was commercially successful. On his song with Bone Thugz, 'Thug Love', he wrote that verse in 20 minutes. He was on another planet, but that part of him goes largely unrecognized while people really only focus on his commercial success.

that being said, grainsbone is on that reverse troll tip. Normally trolls try to be as aggressive as possible and just say shit to piss people off. Grainsbone sets out to make himself look the biggest faggot possible and gets the same end result as the average arch-typical troll---worked in this thread at least. Sort of impressive actually
    test
  13. DragonAndLance

DragonAndLance Shoryuken!

lmfao @ you getting your panties in a twist and then ignoring all the other comments on your faggotry

:neggerplz:
    test
  14. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

LOLOLOL i don't know if this deserves a thousand negs, or a thousand reps...
    test
  15. debani1

debani1   Member

test
  16. MarcH29

MarcH29 New Member

ok, where are your fucking sources on the Catholic Church using tupac.

Grainsbone, you honestly don't know what you're talking about. I agree with you that RickRoss is a pile of shit, and a lot of the modern mainstream artists aren't as good, and that's simply because of oversaturation.

You can find a lot of good stuff if you bother to look, why do you care whats played on the radio, that the average pleb (see: willy) enjoys? Who cares.
    @WillyMcLain

when you said **that "okwerd" moment when grainsbone looks at himself in the mirror and "somehow" thinks "he" is someone qualified to talk about "real" hip hop**

what did you mean? if this is race shit then you are the dumbest guy alive
    test
  17. Nig Sauer

Nig Sauer Semi-Niggamatic Firearms

Dear OP,

Eat a sack of baby dicks.
    test
  18. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

Rap is a doughnut

hip hop is asparagus!!
    test
  19. Dusted77

Dusted77 Active Member

test
  20. Innertt

Innertt Grown Man Posts

op is either twelve years old and just listened to pink floyd for the first time

or he's being ironic. definitely one or the other
    test