Hip Hop is Dead Thanx to ATL, Houston and N. FL

Discussion in 'Reggae Bashment' started by dninc, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dninc

dninc http://www.jumpoff.co.nr

That new ATL Pop/Rap Shit has gotten Aggravating as hell to me and i can't stand it anymore all that snap your fingers and Rock with it, Roll with it, scratch your ass with it with it, shit with it, Hata blockers, Chicken Noodle soup (NY Snap music), and anything that lil jon has produced with that same ol'e Overly Recycled Orchestra hits with a bass line beat, That nigga Re-use beats on 3 people's albums with maybe 1 lil additional bass line and it's suddenly a hit, what has BET Culture turned us into?
    Are Some people right when they say that we (Black, and Mixed People) sit around and Orbit in front of our TV's thats Docked on BET 80% of the time to depend on them to tell us whats hot, What to wear, what to say, how to say it, when to say it, where to go, when to go? If thats so, why not we all just pack up and Join the Armed Forces? Isn't that what they do? listen to what people tell them to, wear and say and just Do it?

All this shit has taken People with Unique minds that have idea's far beyond BET and Condensed it down to a Radio/Television Show, No one goes out anymore to find themselves or make up they're own styles anymore it's gotten to a point where we have Truely Turned into the "Munkey SEE -- Munkey DO" Generation

Hip Hop has gotten stabbed in the back with a knife that is constantly being turned and turned into Crap Rap And ATL Pop Culture rap until it's Milked out and Kill over, Thats the main cause for all of this crap we hear on good rap stations nowadays it's so sad, i find myself digging through CD Aisle for an Half hour or more looking past all that "wanna be" Crunk music, that shit has all gotten gay now.

I use to be all up on it, now im starting to agree with ya boy that use to come on here and Diss Crunk and Snap Music, I don't even want it to be part of the South anymore now unless they can somehow come up with a clever way to change it up totally.

PS. If i hear another fuckin Orchestra hit beat from one of Lil Jon Beats im gonna turn into a Damn Terrorist in ATL, Glad i don't live in that place.

Ah well thats my Vent for the Day, feel free to Comment i'll read em, im actually that strange thing people forgot about called "Open Minded"
    test
  2. GunzNbutta3oh5

GunzNbutta3oh5 prolly smashed ya bitch

shut the fuck up pussy nigga
    test
  3. dninc

dninc http://www.jumpoff.co.nr

LOL, and this is the result of intelligence we get from idiots that listen to all that dumb shit..

Why you want me to shut up because you didn't have a chance to release some garbage music too and get a piece of the pie? No you shut the fuck up you corn fed Bitch made Ignorant cracka wanna be
    test
  4. 4kast

4kast New Member

ay bra get some pussy go to the club and instead of listenin to the music so hard pay attention to yo bitch cuz she dancin all ova me cuz she like my dance......FUCC THAT SHIT A.B.G. NORTHSIDE 127 BITCH SHUDDUP
    test
  5. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

so what does Houston and North Florida have to do with this?
    test
  6. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

LMAOOOOOOO...you kids are hilarious
    test
  7. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

wow..ignorance is bliss
    test
  8. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

You take a shot at North Florida? I know we don't have much but I suggest you take a look at Swordz. He is the next that is about to blow. He is more lyrical than any other artist in the south right now and he talks about real shit.

On the other hand Duval has got Young Cash (actually from Clay county) who seems to be taking over for N. Fla right now. I don't mind his shit, I think he is the best chance for J-ville to get on the map cuz' I think he has mainstream flow. Check some of their shit out on MySpace when you get a chance.
    test
  9. vulhrdul

vulhrdul New Member

I accept with information: Hip Hop has gotten stabbed in the back with a knife that is constantly being turned and turned into Crap Rap And ATL Pop Culture rap until it's Milked out and Kill over.
    test
  10. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

The South = Hip Hop's scapegoat & also the only place new artists seem to germinate anymore... stay on your grind bishes...
    test
  11. Fuk_your_Couch

Fuk_your_Couch New Member

id rather listen to all tha shit you were talking about....than read tha majority of your post...
    test
  12. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

test
  13. J-Alike

J-Alike WatZ GOOD

^^^..gettn sum mean head
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.