**hip-hop central is full of fuckin herbs ** lmfao

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by dick&balls, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

this site used to be somethin aight to come check out. used to be original now and then, but now i come in this fucking board and see constant ass licking over jay-z, dipset, and fucking game. not to mention lil wayne being recited in the same threads posted every fucking 4 minutes literally. its worded different, but obvious and fuckin gay. fuckin 12 year old kids on here talking about shooting and acting like some fuckin retard in south bronx lmfao. the absolute worst fucking thing about this board, is the constant bullshit being cited by the poser/fagget/ mentally handicapped personality in crisis type members. there are tons of pointless opinions,people stating made up facts, and just driving me fucking nuts having to come on here and read on how dumb some of you fucks are lmfao. i think i lost it, so im protesting. i dont buy music anymore. and i think all of it is just one big laugh. im not going to support another mans billing statment by filling his pockets. he can pay me if he'd like. i dont work for them. your dickriding of another guy makes me sick lmfao. you all of sudden lose check of reality and forget these are fucking regular people just rapping about a bunch of nonsense. makes me realize wtf is up with todays generation of kids lmfao. im ashamED!! wTF IS UP wITH ALL THIS gang ignorance latley too? someone or another is on some gangs cock but couldnt ignite a flame to a candel. personally, id just like to say, i hate all you fuckin people, and im going to dedicate my spare time at night before i sleep, making your time spent here, MISERABLE. and unpleasant? dont like? fuck you lmfao. whos with me? if there is nobody who agrees? i feel sorry for you
    test
  2. DaKidd Felony

DaKidd Felony New Member

#1 Calm Down lol ..

#2 if u don't like it there's plenty more sites just like this 1 to sign up @

#3 I do agree with u tho. Even tho I only been here like a week I seen sum dumb shyt being said in here.
    test
  3. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Yay! So its like an online sleepover! I feel so cool! oooo! ooo! Lets debate about why Young Jeezy is the Goat of hip hop! Wait right at your computer dick&balls, while I make some hot chocolate! I hate these damn herbs too! They're not true og's like us! Were so gangsta! Yeah nigga! keep it like, sooo trill! If only those other members were BATC like us! (black and totally cool)
    test
  4. Kal-EL

Kal-EL Krazed Familia

Ummmm.....

LMAO@you using the word herb!
    test
  5. Ancient Africa

Ancient Africa Member

i agree d and b... this is the part result of corpartions controlling the masses... they determine what these young kids listen too..
    and they say their comments on here cause they dont know nothing about hiphop..
    they know rap like the back of their hands thou...
    when people aruge who is the best in dipset and g-unit..
    and who is better lil wayne or nas (you should get shot in the thoart for even thinking that neway)
    thats how you know how dumb consumers are
    test
  6. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

and the attnetion whores...

closed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.