Hilary has more superdelegates right now

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Huey Fig Newton, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

but Obama has the over all lead, someone explain this...does this put her closer toward the nomination than him or is it still up in the air?
    test
  2. El King

El King www.myspace.com/jamelking

no did doesn't put her closer, because she has like a net gain of 2 SD's since super tuesday, and he has about 50, and rolls out a new one damn near everyday.
    test
  3. Huey Fig Newton

I'm tryna grasp the concept of what ultimately has to happen for a nominee to be chosen. I honestly have never paid attention to any other election in my life. I guess mainly cuz I'm a young man now its more relevant.
    test
  4. The Business

The Business Moderator

^^^^

Obviously just talking out your ass

Omen.. Normally there is a delegate goal they reach.. Whoever gets there first wins

But since its a close match up and FL and MI arent being counted .. Its impossible to reach the goal

She has to drop out for the race to end.. Its the only way to end it before the convention

If they go to convention ... Its going to be bad.. Its going to be split

They are going to end up on same ticket.. Its the only way now
    test
  5. Huey Fig Newton

thats what I thought but you got primaries, caucuses and all this other shit. I just wanted to pinpoint what ultimately has to happen.
    test
  6. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

the superdelgates are just another count like the pledged delegates... so Hilary is leading in that department, but Obama is leading in the pledged delegates (delegates that come from state voting primaries/caucuses)...

so the total Delegate count is the pledged delegates (people vote) plus the superdelegate choices...

so the grand total of delegates you have to reach to get the nomination for the democratic party is 2,025... the problem is you dont want it to fall into the hand of all the superdelegates... you want with just the people voting that one candidate can have enough delegates to either A) have the other nominee drop out, or B) hit that 2025 marker...

so basically if Obama and Hilary continue to barely win out the remaining states, there will not be enough pledged delegates to reach that 2,025 number, and if neither of them drop out, it will come down to the superdelegates as they give their official choice at the convention... and even the ones who have come out publicly and said who they are backing, its not official until the convention, they can change their mind, or say one thing now and vote the other way later...
    test
  7. Huey Fig Newton

wild. he's gonna win NC. whats the primary county? like 16-15 Hilarys favor?
    test
  8. man we need Ghet for Prez or Nimrod up in here to explain this shyt
    test
  9. The Business

The Business Moderator

kuddos to TK

Good job explaining that
    test
  10. El King

How am i talking out of my ass? you don't know wtf you're talking about.

The vast majority of superdelegates have backed obama since super tuesday. before that, clinton had a lead of about 80 superdelegates.

her lead is 22 now.

The crux of her argument for stealing the election is having the supers choose her and get her to 2025 delegates.

if the delegates continue to trend towards obama(even after he lost texas ohio and penn) what makes you think they'll wait till august to make their decisions?

http://demconwatch.blogspot.com/2008/01/superdelegate-list.html

there is a list of superdelegates, and when they endorsed.
    test
  11. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

what is omen talkin about?

obamas won double the states hillarys won

stop worrying, there is NO WAY hillary can win, ,all shes doin is draggin it out and makin obama look worst against mccain

aint no ifs ands or buts about that

this business idiot said they gona be forced on the same ticket

rofll
    test
  12. Huey Fig Newton

fuck you mean what am I talkin about? I'm lookin at the polls and she has more superdelegates..I wanted to know if it had any REAL significance aka more hindrance to him being the nominee.
    test
  13. El King

test
  14. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

aight let me drop some knowledge

primary count? the pledged delegate count is Obama around 1491 - 1333 ... the Superdelegate count is not official until the convention but the unofficial count from the superdelegates who have came out and said who they are voting for is Hilary 256 - 233 (but we've seen superdelegates change sides, so really its all unofficial until the convention)

now the remaining states for the democrats is:
    Guam
    Indiana
    North Carolina
    West Virginia
    Kentucky
    Oregon
    Montana
    South Dakota

The issue is that in the democratic party the delegates are split depending on the % of the votes... so eventhough Hilary won PA, she only gained 10 total delegates on Obama... so basically there is no way she can catch up to pass his 158 pledged delegate count unless she wins states like 90% - 10% which we know wont happen...

SO howard dean who runs the DNC is saying he wants the superdelegates to announce who they would be voting for NOW so that we, and the candidates can realistically see who is going to win...

at this point it is almost impossible for Hilary to win... shed have to come out with something that would get most of the superdelegates to vote against Obama, and i dont see that happening... she should just drop out, but shes a dumb cunt and wont do that...

so instead they will continue to battle to the convention, Obama should gain more pledged delegates in the remaining contests and widen his gap, but not by much... and at the convention it will come down to the superdelegate votes, which most likely will lead to an Obama victory... Hilary just too stubborn to drop out
    test
  15. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

I was refering to ur count comment

And hillary started b4 any votes were cast ahead

Since she has more friends in washington

Since obama started winning, he been catchin up wit supers

With supers and all primaries counted, obama is ahead by like 130 delegates
    test
  16. Huey Fig Newton

yeah I got this part

so basically she doesn't wanna lose to the black kid cuz shes a clinton and feels entitled to win?
    test
  17. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

I dont think its as much the "black kid" with her as much as its that she just wants to win... and doesn't care about anything else

even if that means destroyin the democrats chance of winning so she can comeback and try again in 4 years

if it were John Edwards instead of Obama I think she would be actin the same way

but basically its over.... there have been too many VERY influential democrats who have endorsed Obama... so unless something 10x as dramatic as the pastor wright thing comes up... its a wrap

she realy has no argument... she is losing in every facet of the race

the important thing to know though about the superdelegates is any poll you lookin at that is counting super delegates is unofficial... so them sayin she has the lead is unofficial... there is no lead for anyone.... its kinda like a poll that says McCain or Obama has the lead in the general election... its all fabricate bullshit because not 1 person has even voted yet
    test
  18. Huey Fig Newton

word
    test
  19. Huey Fig Newton

LMFAO @ her tryna call out Obama to a debate in NC, she is officially off her fucking rocker
    test
  20. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

I think I heard on CNN that no candidate is gonna be able to get the nominee based off the delegates that come from winning primary's.

The superdelegates will decide it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.