Higher Power CEE vs PrimaForce CEE

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by style-rip, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

both are pretty much one in the same product

HP CEE:

(per serving), 200 servings per container (1/2 spoon each serving)
    Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL: 2.5g
    500 grams $19.99

PF CEE:

(per serving), 125 servings per container (1 scoop each serving)
    Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl 2g
    250 grams $19.99

okay, so then why is HP so much cheaper? .. i read somewhere that bb.com bought Higher Power and they lower the price so more people buy their product, but i dont know.. imo HP CEE seems twice as much bang for the buck

thoughts?
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

first its like buying GENERIC soda made by the supermarket....for 25 cent, and then buying a Pepsi both the same product....but the generic one is lacking something....

HP is cheaper cause its not a big name brand...its the brand of bodybuilding website.

usually the quality is weaker....

I would go with primaforce

but right now I am taking Designer supplements XCEED.
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I'm taking Higher Power CEE and it's working great. I've never even heard of primaforce
    test
  4. style-rip

maybe thats a good thing because big name brands spend a lot of money on advertisements and they raise their price to pay them off
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

but they also spend good money on their chemist and research.....you have to put that in mind....not knocking higherpower but its not advanced...its not gonna be good as ergopharm or some other top notch company.

it is a good product from what people say but its not the top notch stuff....its hard to explain.
    test
  6. style-rip

not trying to knock your theory either, just playing devil's advocate here, but what do they need to spend good money on a chemist for? its just 1 ingredient.. unless im missing something? just like sugar is the same sugar no matter which product u buy (not talking about dextrose, etc).. so im thinking cee is the same cee no matter what product u buy. imo, companies try to differentiate from the competition in sneaky ways such as flashy advertisements, or strong usage of words ("our product blows the competition out of the water").. but when it all comes down to it, they all pretty much have the same ingredients in them, especially something basic as straight up cee
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lol

your dealing with complex molecules and that stuff...I dnt even know how to explain it shit is difficult.

Well then why doesnt shasta taste better then A&W rootbeer?

its not as simple as you think.
    test
  8. style-rip

because if u look at soda's ingredient list, it has a bunch of ingredients, that if u mix a different amount of any of them, will change the taste of the soda completely.
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

it also depends where they get there CREATINE from...china or germany or mexico....does higher power have enough money to get the best stuff?

Not saying hp is bad but its generic....you pay what you get for in quality thats true 90 percent of the time...thats why get a good brand but look for a sale.

thats what i do.
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

hey Style Rip you got AIM? If you got any questions man ill hit you up on their.

I know hp is haviing purity issues with there creatine.

its a cheaper grade.

well whats your aol handle pm it to me if you got one.
    test
  11. style-rip

im not so sure. who's to say those other companies that charge more actually get their creatine from a country that's so "pure" ? and shouldnt the chemists actually make creatine themselves, instead of buying it overseas somewhere? lol maybe thats a stupid question. im just not sold on paying more for the same product on paper, just because it costs more. steve is taking HP and he says its working great so i might as well fuck with it and let yall know how it goes
    test
  12. style-rip

aim- stylerip
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.