Hibernation - They Wont Go (Produced By Cire)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Hibernation, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

aiight beats CRACK...I never peeped ya ish before your pretty ill; dope delivery ill voice content is solid production is dope flows ill...beat ryding on point...emotion is dope as well...imma be sure to peep ya other ish fam....

return the feed.,... http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=981178
    test
  2. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

aight first off... heres a link to my shit seems Im about to critique this... http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13547891#post13547891

*hits play*

GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!!! Shits hott fams hahaha... I never heard you before, just signed up to this site... feelin the confidence hahah you def got presence on the mic...Lyrics is definietly hot fittin the topic nice...

Hook - Kinda catchy, "They wont know when I go" nice, could be a lil more catchy but hot still

2nd verse - Multis is hott in this verse to... "satans hard to resist" feelin that in the sense of sin is so fun hahaha... dam, Ima have te re-state hook comment... just kicked in again and I like it more the second time I heard it.... delivery is hot through the whole track... you's a natural - respect

Lead out was sick to, feelin the radio type vibe to vocals on chick lead out

HOTT SHIT FASHO, keep doing ya thing cause it works nicely haha dope

Holla Back, wish I had as good production like this shit... pribably make my shit sound a little better

Peace
    test
  3. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Thanx Yall, Ill Get Yall Later When Im On Comp, Im On PSP Now
    test
  4. Hibernation

test
  5. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

this track is dope..lyrics is ill..fa real, real talk..voice is dope...delivery is on...flow is on point... hook is cool..beat is nice..god is hard to reach and satans hard to resist..damn..dope track..ima peep the others on ur page too..

check my shit out.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=981440
    test
  6. STATEMENT.1

STATEMENT.1 Cant Shake The Devil

hibe get at me on aim asap STATEMENT 1000
    test
  7. murphy54

murphy54 New Member

if I listen some more I will get hy..
    test
  8. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

I hated this beat...the verses were dope but the beat just didnt fit with the content...its too uptempo and pop sounding...
    test
  9. SadistiK1

SadistiK1 Washingtonian

jeaaaa... I peeped this already but was too lazy to respond. Beat is dope, Cire did a good job,but I dunno about the mixing on the drums. Im not on my monitors so I dunno.

You know your delivery is fresh. Rhyme scheme is the usual illness... But to me thats a double standard: I know your scheme is nice, but its almost predictable. That could be your style, but every once in a while I think it would be nice if you threw a curveball with the scheme. Maybe Im the only one that thinks that I dunno.

Chorus is dope. Really simple but fits this well.

" Mothafucka KARMAS A BITCH" I think clipped? I need to listen on non-wack speakers... Ending with the beat is abrupt. I like the idea but it shoulda faded in, it felt like the song just cut o ff before it ended.

This is ALMOST a full track by the Hibe. Ill say it every critique until it happens: Im still waiting for you to really apply yourself on one mind-shattering track, but until then all these shorter joints are some dope listens. CHEA
    test
  10. Hibernation

Thanks

But I Think The ONLY Reason People EVER Would Say That About My Scheme.. Is Because It Stands Out.. Its Different. If I Did The ABAB Common Scheme On Every Track (Which Artists Have Done For Years..), Nobody Would Say Nothing, Because Thats The Usual Standard. Theres Nothing Different About Me Using My Scheme On Every Track An Every Other Artist Using The Typical Scheme On Every Track, Except I Created My Own Structure And I Work 10 Times Harder Then Most To Keep It Like That... So Its More Obvious

Plus, Of Course Its Predictable, Its Called A "rhyme", Which Manifests The Spirit Of The Art..... Rhyming, Its A Dead Giveaway

BLAM
    test
  11. Hibernation

I Basically Snapped.
    test
  12. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Cire getting better on his beat arrangement

not as good as nights like this...but thats hard to top in my book small hibe

nice song though...ill listen again of course

1 up

spread love

hit up my thread too with big nokas and small arkon...

weeeeeeeee
    test
  13. Hibernation

Tragics Me Buddy
    test
  14. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

Cire is dope...coulda used diff. hi hats though...

nice emotion.

finish that verse you lazy fucker.

love ya'
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.