Hibernation - They Wont Go (Produced By Cire)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Hibernation, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

test
  2. kaveh

kaveh New Member

beat is dope.. damn cire is niice with beats too
    verse 1 is dope.. everything on point as usual
    hook is sickk.. i think the most solid hook you've done
    verse 2 is niice as well.. "karma's a bitch" was hard lol
    sickk shit man.. im bumpin this one too
    test
  3. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

This is dope as fruck.

Next time give me a better sample puto face.
    test
  4. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

cires got beats. verses are illy, hook was felt too. scheme is filthy too. you're a fucking beast.
    test
  5. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

this shits crazyyyyy..

2nd verse is a lil sloppier than the frist..

beat is dopeio cire..

but yea... the lyrics were hella sick like jelly fish or that belly flick!!!
    test
  6. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

damn cire.. why u holding out? stevie sample? im loving them old school drums to

on to hibe head....

first verse is tuff.. real tuff.. but that second verse.. damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

this shit fire.. i just didnt like the hook to tuff.. u should have done a lil more.. but who am i to judge but a mere peon in the kingdom of the italian stalion..

lol good shit

scream at your compadre'
    test
  7. Praverb

Praverb I breathe hip hop...

song is viscious...fam everything was gravy emotion is what I need...glad u getting over ur problems
    test
  8. Dee To Tha

Dee To Tha New Member

Dope shit if i new cire was this dope on beats i be buggin him all the time..

dope as sample to..all verses hot...hook i didnt like tho still fit it well tho...crack now drop a album or a tape or something..yeaaaa
    test
  9. proper1

proper1 propz

i like you hibe.. you're a nice fella

and you murder songs like its your job

nexttime tho, i think you should rap in spanish, give it that reggeaton feel
    test
  10. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

beat was dope...good job cirbux

lovin the flow on this

the emotion is on some real shit man..gotta respect that.

idk even know what else to say...just overall was mad nice.

keep droppin

hurry up on the collab fuckero
    test
  11. iDeaL..

iDeaL.. New Member

god damn. I dont think ive heard you before, and ive been missin out, homie.

oh shit, that "karma's a bitch" line just played while im typing, and that shit really caught my attention. Tell cire to make this shit 3 verses long, and send it to u lol. On the real, homie...2 verses is an injustice.

I go when i go...thats all i need in the end.

A-lyricz was right there, the chorus needs a lil more...another layer of background talking maybe.
    But i cant complain too much, it gets the point across, and is still above average. "thats what happens when god is hard to reach, and satans hard to resist"

damn i love the emotion around the part where ur saying "im much smarter than this, so im callin it quits, and i wanna offer u this, an apology, sorry" and the next two lines. God damn, emotion is just crazy nice man.

Top notch shit man. Hope to hear some more shit from u in the future.
    Mind returning the favor? Link - http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=980399
    test
  12. Cire

/\/\it was 3 verses, he cut it down.
    test
  13. Fallen

Fallen www.FallenHipHop.com

beat is fuckin dope... I never heard cire before... he got skills...

flow is sick... all on point... delivery and emo are perfect... everythings polished... feelin the lyrics... lots of quotables... but I won't... the hook is dope... your rhyme scheme is real nice... I'm feelin this whole track man... good shit...

hit me back... http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=980525
    test
  14. Cire

If you wouldnt have put produced by Cire this shit woulda had like 40 replies allready.

YOUR FAULT!
    test
  15. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

Cire on the boards, beat is damn nice. This sample in the beginning is sick, especially when the beat drops, hard shit. Hibe rippin it. Muther fucker! Hook is decent, catchy, does the job. "First verse was a lie", haha. Karma's a bitch....the end of this verse gets a little sloppy...no pronunciation at all, lol. But yea, overall, shit was def. onpoint.
    test
  16. Hibernation

test
  17. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

god damn

Hibe, you got some of the most heartfelt lyrics I've heard from a hip hop artist. You keep the scheme fucking disgusting. Emotion is sick. Style is always mad original and refreshing. I find myself listening to lines and waiting for the end of the line to drop and when it does it's in an unexpecting place which hits SO fucking hard. 2nd verse is ill. The emotion is raw as shit. Damn, the ending sample was perfect. The beat itself is NASTY. Cire's got some real dope shit. All around a fucking classic Hibernation beauty. So dope.

hit me bizzack - http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979966

get @ me on AIM you ghost mufucker
    test
  18. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

OH SHIT @ that beat.....goddamn...woooo....that's shit is fire.....Best beat i've ever heard from Cire, props man......

You ripping this shit apart aswell.....Goddamn....man this is grade A Material right here....Hook is serious.......GODAMN this makes me wanna up my mc and producing game..ahah.....Quality on your vocals kinda distorted on that last verse when you got loud....If you gonna get real loud i find it's better to record lower so you don' t peak your vocals, you can allways up the mix in the end......

This shit was fucking serious...finna download this joint right here...props to both yall...

Go check out some of my beats and shit if you get a chance...I gotta up my game now though....http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979655
    test
  19. Hibernation

Haha, Thanks Spoon & Oursin

And Yea Oursin, Cire Said Hes A Huge Fan Of My Music And He Felt Inspired To Make This His Best Work
    test
  20. S. Gatsby

S. Gatsby Who Da Fuck Axed U?

I'm digging the fuck out of the production.. Cire, Good shit ..

The concept is very real, I'm digging the way you flipped this shit .. "God is hard to reach and Satans hard to resist" .. I love the way you flipped the first and second verses .. Very complete song Hibe .. I'm proud to see you coming up fast bro ham .. Flow is on-point though it sounded a few times like you was running on bars together and it sounded jumbled, but only once or twice .. Mic presence and emotion was definetly felt in this one, diggin' that .. The lyrics is what got me though .. While I stopped fucking around in town, and just chilled in the spot writing, recording, and what not I felt the first verse alot because some of thats mad true .. Anyways, very dope song .. Keep this shit up

Return Love
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=980909
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.