Hibernation - Nights Like This (Produced By Engineer)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Hibernation, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forward Thought

Forward Thought New Member

this shit is tight.... feelin the vibe
    test
  2. Dru-P

Dru-P Alaskan Assassin

This was tight... I feel this...
    test
  3. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

first off lemme say i wanna cocksmack my fucking computer for freezing up and lagging when i clicked your soundclick link. my god does this shit piss me off.

then i try signing in to RM to reply and it fucking freezes my entire comp, anywho getting onto the feedage

Okay

first off, this beat is fucking bananna's, and when i get good enough to the point where i can rock engineer's beats i'll most likely hit him up on his custom deal, but sadly that'll be some time so have fun aging engie.

Its so emotional though, lol, i could probly write a paragraph about how nice this beat is.

Anywho

Hibe starts, blessing it with his god-like voice, off the bat displaying an incredible, crazy rhyme scheme... then suddenly the beat cuts "I wanna die.." jumped at me lol.

Energy is jaw dropping...along with your delivery...

it seems nobody does this type of shit better than you lol, you spill out so much fucking emotion anybody could practically get caught up in your vibe.

What i wanna see is the facial expression your making when recording this.. cuz i could picture anybody else practically breaking down, just LETTING loose and shit y'know?

I mean wtf is next? you've reached a peak that some of us DREAM about, but cannot attain with years of tears and blood.

Stopping my babbling...

*Replays the song a few times inbetween his typing above..*

First verse..stands out, very deep, setting up the standing point of where you're getting to. Not particularly my favorite of the two though..

Second verse in my eyes stands out the most, for you get more aggressive, emitting more energy...almost like outbursts of emotion here and there which catches you off guard making your eyes widen.

Rhyme scheme is nearly untouchable, lol, the topics you choose to keep using seem repetitive, yet, you add a twist to them somehow...making them listenable over and over again.

I aint gonna say "OMG THIS WAS TOO EMO OMG I HATE YOU" cuz i know you aint no rich little fuck complaining about life ... you got issues you gotta deal with in reality, and i can cope with that.

Overall this gotta DL easillllllly, keep up the good work Hibey.
    test
  4. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

for some reason every time i listen to this..i get up and go into the corner and shake
    test
  5. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Thanks Buddies
    test
  6. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

haha @ you saying thanks just to up it.

i could have swore i dropped a reply to this song awhile back. i should have considering ive been bumping the shit out of this for a good minute now.i remember when i first heard it, i didnt know how to critique it. that's probaly why i aint said shit lol.

this is simply one of the illest joint i heard on rm. the delivery leaves me shook as fuck. the people want an engineer and hibernation ep!!

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=967798
    test
  7. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

*plays again*
    test
  8. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Aw

LMAO @ Shamelessly Upping Something From A Month Ago
    test
  9. Blessense