Hibernation - Make It (Self Produced)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Hibernation, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

^ Lmao, It Aint Really A Depressed Song, Its A "Make It" Song, Like, No Matter What I Go Through, Imma Make It One Way Or Another

Quite The Opposite Of Depressed Actually, Emotional Would Be The Right Word
    test
  2. SeRiouZ

SeRiouZ Fall Back Solider

Beat is hard.

1st verse. The flow man, is on point. Its nicely switched and porportioned. Lyrics is deep. The delivery is on, thats for sure. I feel it.

Chorus yeah. I feel it.

You mix well.

2nd verse. I mean, basically, it goes back to the 1st. Flow is doin the job. The delivery goes well wit the shit you saying and it all makes sense.

Nice track.
    test
  3. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

Beat is cold as hell, the flow is nice, got some nice multis in this shit. Hook is nice, it's a lil' loud but that shit is hot...I like this beat though lol, the lil lady singin' goin from ear to ear and shit. WOO, lol...really meaningful lyrics. I like this shit man...nice message to this shit. keep grindin' mufucka.
    test
  4. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

wow..

hibe, for the 3 years i've known you through rm, this is by far the best track i've heard from you. you're flow is on point, improved like crazy, and it's not as one sided as it used to be. you switch it up more now, which is good.

the beat?? when did you start making beats.. haha

the words.. the delivery..

this is so sick man.. i'm not even just saying that to give props to someone i know, it's true..
    test
  5. Hibernation

Aww Thanks Friends
    test
  6. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Jungle Jack Records

Perfect song.
    test
  7. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

whoa.. outta here man

hibe this is dope shit ama bump it

beat is nice..ur flow is koo as hell
    i love it

9/10
    test
  8. Pinky'X

Pinky'X New Member

Ok..

Most of your songs have the same sombre yet dark and ambient feel to them..i like it a lot. Recently went to Cuba and lost all my cd's with half of my luggage..kept hold of one in my hand luggage which featured about 6 songs by you and Engineer on production. I must say since they were recorded..you have improved.

Intro is nice..speaking works well...

the beat is surprisingly good...flow seems a lot more polished then i'v previously heard..the rhyme scheme is nice..lyrics are obviously very heartfelt..love the guitar in the hook..the actual hook itself is OK..the ad libs on it im not really feeling..maybe there very slightly off..or maybe it sounds a bit too distorted...something about is not to my liking..

2nd verse is amazing..the way you come in...and the scheme is unpredictable..very nice. Seems like as the song has progressed your putting in more emotion...i didnt like the slight gap between the end of this verse and the last hook..

Overall..probably the most polished track iv heard from you..definitely has replay value..downloading now.

test
  9. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

man...hibe is sick...

you are one of the best emcees at conveying emotion through yoour delivery i have heard...

its almost like you arent spitting...but at the same time...the rhyme scheme is always rediculous...

whether it be some live angry shit..or some laid back introspective shit...you get it across better than most people could ever do....

this is again dope as fuck.

ive never heard a verse i didnt like from you
    test
  10. JaegoNC

JaegoNC New Member

Hibernation murdered this shit.
    Get at me man, need to talk to you.

AIM: Junglewelivein
    test
  11. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

This is dope shit...

beat, lyrics, everything.
    test
  12. TAB

TAB Model

I had an uncontrolling urge to quibble at this joint because of all the supportive remarks, but this was enjoyable so I won't. Beat was extremely loud and so were your vocals, but other than that the quality was solid. You and PG inarguably have the illest voices on this site. Rhyme schemes were multifarious and attention-grabbing emotion was supplied constantly. Lyrics were heartfelt for the most part, especially that line regarding being able to say "i love you" to your mother, but some of the lines in the second verse were similar to a few certain ones from the first verse, just written differently. Lyrics on the chorus were dope, but the vocal tune wasn't catchy. Otherwise, this is some good sentimental music to vibe with.
    test
  13. kingchino

kingchino New Member

ONE WERD HOT

felt everthing you said homie this shit was fire son

keep droppin
    test
  14. Awkward

Awkward New Member

This is some dope shit. Dope beat, altho I miss a fat bassline. But the verses are just sick.

Keep grindin' homie.
    test
  15. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

WOW didn't know you was this dope at producing.... , But umm anyway .. I know you don;t like me.. and I still don;t know why Cause i remember when we actually used to make tracks back in the day . Anyway .. This a dope track..., Beat sits well with the realness. Keep elevating.

peep my new ish plz

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=947407
    test
  16. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

most shit on Rm sounds amuetur as fuck. but this was nice. put together very nicely.

downloaded.

ez
    test
  17. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

sick track hibe, good emotion, flow was like water, the topic in this is just dope, not many people actually make a good song with this topic, this shit is amaizing... keep it up man ohh and the beat is sick
    test
  18. Hibernation

Thanks Yall, Appreciate The Love Much
    test
  19. mic-e.b.

mic-e.b. aka FACE METAL

yo hibe, u ever heard of the group scrap metal from north phil? cuz u sound like the dude monster a little.

dope song btw.
    test
  20. Hibernation

^ Thanks, But Naw Never Heard Of Them.. Sounds Like A Death Metal Band Or Some Shit Lmao
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.