hi ladies, maybe yall can help, i'm lookin for my ideal woman, where can i find her??

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Nimrod, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

first, she doesnt have to fit everything exactly lol, but who is the closest to this..........

where the fuck can i find this woman?

- has to be cute as hell

- has to dress GOOD, but not TOO good, i dont like girls who dress for attention, i like girls who care about how they look, and take care of themselves

- not too loud, not too much in demand to be in the public eye, more laid back, probably slightly timid

- between 5'0 - and 5'7, please not too skinny, and definitely not too big

now for the important shit......

1. LOVES nas, doesnt have to be infatuated with him like me, but she has to be able to take the tons of nas songs i play every where, and like it, and hopefully be able to quote his lyrics, it turns me on when a girl knows what nas' first album was

2. doesnt listen to TOO much bullshit, i dont mind if she listens to a little party music to get up, but please not Hot 97 every second every day, please no

3. the generic shit, has to be honest

4. needs a fuckin sense of humor, a real good sense of humor, because my humor is crazy, and i need somebody that can laugh at my jokes, and tell jokes that i can laugh at

5. politics - has to be concerned with politics, doesnt have to be obsessed with it, or deep into it, i would like that, but she has to be at least concerned with the welfare of mankind and recognize the significance in knowin about those who control us

6. i would love for her to have a revolutionary outlook on the world, see the wrongs, recognize the struggles, want to do better, willing to sacrifice some of what they have, for the benefit of those in need

7. nice ass

8. hasnt fucked too many dudes, doesnt fuck too soon, not too much of a freak, only sucks cock because she wants to please me as her man, and not because shes obsessed with the idea of sucking cock

9. respected and respectable - well grounded, appreciate me and all i do, have done, and will accomplish

10. educated, somebody i can discuss philosophy with, somebody i can discuss books with, somebody i can teach, somebody that can teach me, somebody that can help me when im having trouble in school, shit like that

11. did i mention she has to like Nas?

12. would be good if she was musical too, either rap or sing, but thats not nearly a priority

13. doesnt smoke, if they do drink, ONLY socially, not on some in the house, normal shit

14. sane, and logical - won't have that fuckin thing every woman has where they dont have to MAKE SENSE in arguments

where the FUCK do i find this woman?

PLEASE, if u know ANYBODY that fits that discription LET ME KNOW lol
    test
  2. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

Have you tried kelis?
    test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

lol come on
    test
  4. PopLocLou

PopLocLou I Found it on Forums

There's less questions on an application for a job at McDonalds.

If you are going to require that long of a resume, you should at least be offering paid vacations and a dental plan
    test
  5. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Are you trying to look for her here?

LOL

I dunno what to tell you man.

Just keep looking...I'm sure you'll find her someday.
    test
  6. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

OIWEJFKJ:IOSFJHWLHGO:AHF:Ij

HOLY SHIT

Dead

Omg lol
    test
  7. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lol this list was wack son
    test
  8. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

i dont give a fuck what u think n1gga lol

and no i aint lookin her, i want yall to tell me where i can go to find her
    test
  9. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

No idea...Sounds like alot to ask for ;o)

But good luck with that :D
    test
  10. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

dawg...once u meet whoever u lookin for...she wont make half that list....and u wont care....TRUST me.......
    test
  11. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

damn nim you seem desperate as fuck man to find a replacement for ol girl from what you posted... but ugh if anywhere i would say the closest you would get to that is up north being the NJ/NY area thing is if you that serious about it dont type the shit on the computer be searching for as we speak... shit ride the a train or subway and bump into her or ride a bus or maybe walk on a sidewalk shit anything other than hoping to find her the same way you met phoenix.... shit like that rarely happens anyway lol
    test
  12. Xcursion

Xcursion Midwest Phenomenon

^He's right....

and also, for as long as you're intentionally lookin' you're gonna stay drivin' yaself into a dead end for the fact most likely you're lookin' in the wrong places.

it's nothin' nobody here or close to you can seriously speak on 'cause nobody really knows how to find their ideal woman/man, otherwise we'd all have our soulmates by now.
    test
  13. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

rofl, wanna know somethin crazy? i know that girl.

your best bet, gods to honest truth, go to the san francisco bay area.
    test
  14. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

probaly find the best women in college or somethin
    but they wont give you no time of day if your not in college yourself....
    test
  15. HughdeMann

HughdeMann New Member

What happened to the girl you were going out with, Nimrod?
    test
  16. I'm sure a lot of women in college know that men can be intellignent even though they aren't in college
    test
  17. LaDy

LaDy *Divalicous*

The moment you stop requiring so many preconceived prerequsites of a woman, that is when you will find that special someone who cares for "you". Know what you want in a woman, but be aware that she may not come in as the ideals of your "fantasy". Most people don't meet their fantasy person simply because there is no such thing. Even if you find that dream person they may be your worse nightmare. Don't be so objective if a women doesn't meet your exact criteria step by step, see what she is about and then make a decision if she is good for you. The one you deem non compatible could be your perfect match. When you are so selective you narrow down the chances of you ever finding that woman. Be selective but not selectively overbearing to the place where you eliminate all choices because they didn't fit your exact "dream" criteria. Remember opposites do attract. You don't want to end up alone one day as a old bachelor.
    test
  18. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

Obviously he's not being 100% literal^. But there is nothing wrong with being selective..
    test
  19. LaDy

LaDy *Divalicous*

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being selective. I just said be selective but know that there is no perfect woman.
    test
  20. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

What happened to the fine ass green eyed chick you had?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.