Hi everybody, my names Structure

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Structure you know my sis Sena, shes acouple years younger then you?.. You probably know someone from her fam tho

btw- not to be a nerd but I think you meant 'upper middle class' instead of 'workin class' when referring to the Meda but I know some wild ass fools from there shit do crack in the Meda.. Most people from Oakland look at the Meda as a joke try hard city that tries to be like the town (remember 'South Oakland' lol) but I know that aint really the case.. I spent my fair share of time there, dated and boned numerous sluts there (its one of the sluttiest towns in america), and have close friends and fam from there so its all jeez.

btw- thanks for takin the time to actually read what i had to say and not just runnin with your assumptions and i hope you understand me a lil better. its clear what the general consensus is of me is, but I keeps it fonky w everyone..

your welcome to try out again if you ever want to bruh, I even said that before, but since you bein chill and manned up and apologized even I respect that.. my bad for goin so 18 on you but you lowki deserved it lol

its g tho
    test
  2. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about any of this. I live in real life with real problems. I still don't know what this is all over. I only read the troll comments.
    test
  3. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

It's good....most of the insults you threw my way I have heard in exhortium from fools on tinychat, and from my boys in real life. At my job we just rank on each other all night to pass the time, so that's why none of what you said really pushed any buttons.

Nah I don't know anyone named Sena from Alameda. I might know her if I saw her, though, I just don't know her by name. Yeah there are some nasty bitches from Alameda. My patna has been in the pimp game since like '99, and still is to this day due to bitches he pulled from Alameda. That shit used to be the thing to do back in the day if you lived there, or knew bitches from there. Snatch bitches up and take them to the strip in the town and then pick them up and collect tha dough.

As for Alameda being "upper middle class", yeah it is on the east side, but the west used to be way more grimey. Although it's all been gentrified to hell over the last 7 years or so.
    test
  4. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

u mean my posts?
    test
  5. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

when them bitches got dropped off on the track real gorilla pimps (from the West if it was on Pablo or the East if it was on e14) would snatch them hoes up INSANTLY and strong arm 'em unless whoever had her out there had a pass.. you already know

i could never really embrace that lifestyle cuz Im too kind-hearted of a person and not ruthless enough and I actually respect women but lets just say I've been VERY closely linked to it.. by the time I hit the town already bein a slick fly boy it was a wriznap
    test
  6. Ravenous510

I had folks that lived in Oakland and Alameda that both did the same shit, and mufuckas knew each other. It was good. yeah I'm mainly talking about e14. San Pablo is a rougher track. But mainly my folks would make private drops though to houses and shit. That's the way to go until you get set up, then it's curtains.
    test
  7. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

test
  8. Ravenous510

Jerz. I know you're in here. You fuckin' trolly ass loose butthole.
    test
  9. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

tbf dude probably might be deserving of lushes shitfest but watching that battle i gotta say...lush ur bugging cuz in general his shit was dope. hella lyrical. fuck insult comedy, really original and nasty. room for lots of improvement though.

edit* did not read 20 pages of this shit tbh. on fucking vacation touring japan. bang!
    test
  10. MeanMachine

MeanMachine New Member

lush u need to be more hype in them KOTD joints nigga

i watch the battles solely for your reactions/comments
    test
  11. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

maybe he could have hired you as GTN's official flier maker...after all, i'm sure he coulda got you at a bargin, in turn significantly increasing GTN's profit margain

gotta love business advice from the illiterate
    test
  12. Bookbag Jimmy

Bookbag Jimmy 2 birds on 1 stove

uno high times put structure's
    [​IMG]
    in a
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  13. Jizzurrection

Jizzurrection College Educated

I don't like people being mean to each other in a serious way this thread is NAGL.

[​IMG]

I see a lot of passion and energy being directed at a personal conflict of marginal importance.
    test
  14. Jizzurrection

Jizzurrection College Educated

Also drugs are bad and not worth the time, risk, and money.
    test
  15. Ravenous510

Hi bookbag Jimmy. You're cool. Can we be friends?
    test
  16. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

sound advice from a communist...we'll keep that in mind next time we are smoking trees and contemplating the creation of a master race
    test
  17. Ravenous510

Nah but honestly, I think the thread is over with. If you guys read all the posts from both Lush and I, you know whuts good, if you only read Lush's or my posts (I don't know who would only read my posts, but hey), then you don't know whuts good...anyway...I gotta go pay my phone bill, bitches.
    test
  18. Murkfest

Murkfest Well-Known Member

best post in a long time imo
    test
  19. opus

opus Member

This thread was interesting but turned gay really quick. Someone close it to lock in the faggotry.
    test
  20. Shup Denzel

Shup Denzel dhalsim is a hoe nigga

we chillin over here blud, just had to say what up to my philaflava brethren feel me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.