Hi everybody, my names Structure

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lush One, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

there was also a situation where ab collected over $3000 for mcs who wanted to get on an ice cube and then he gave it the promoter and the show was cancelled.. ab got screwed over and all the emcees did as well..

i would have to talk to the promoter to correlate the story, but thats what ab said happened regarding him losing that doh..
    test
  2. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Doesn't drect own a mansion?

Didn't madillz quit his job at subway to take a more lucrative deal with footlocker..

Maybe instead of payin trex 8 g's you could of bargined a little better.
    test
  3. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

haahahhahahhaha

thats really what you think?

I swear to God some of yalls intelligence seems to fluctuate post to post..

and if those guys have made so much money off this (which they haven't.. use your fuckin brain) I sure as hell haven't seen ANY of that..

on top of that, how many events have those guys thrown for GT period?..

who was the one making shit happen, period?

aight then, shut the fuck up with that stupid shit.

cot dang

and hahahaha "quit his job at subway for a more lucrative deal at footlocker"????

where do yall come up with this shit?
    test
  4. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

uuuuuugh.

so can we finally get a confirmation ab is the that messed oakland riots?
    test
  5. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

that was no single man's fault tbh
    test
  6. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

I was trollin a little bit with the madillz line. Footlocker pays like 9.25 to managers.

However drect drect does live in a gated community. Correct me if iam wrong.

As for grindtime in general, you basically made it what it was..last year. Now its a complete clusterfuc. I am also high, drunk and on coke so bare with me. Gt would of never grew like it did if we were still stuck with a florida division. Shit.. state of mynd would be headlinin....smh...... there is a certain amount battlers should be paid... when you pay a "top tier smack rapper" a redic amount. Of gwap. Every other smack rapper feels as if they worth more. You need to reach out to diffrent. Sponsers besides your"friends" because the market is. There. I would never rock a dirty button clothing shirt...just sayin.
    test
  7. brother mouzone

fwiw

glad you found cats you can build in the west to restore gtwc. hopefully yall can bring it back to what it was.
    test
  8. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

Funny how u quted me I made that tag
    test
  9. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

im not getting into anyone's personal business, but aint NOBODY ballin off this GT shit.. really, this battle shit period.. if anything the rappers are the ones cakin, as it should be in several instances.

this shit aint ez tho, and anyone who does it (i.e. drect, organik, pen, eurgh, etc.) has been doin it for love..
    test
  10. brother mouzone

lush have you peeped a bill collector battle yet?
    test
  11. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

i gotta peep more but i like what i've witnessed thus far thus far thus far
    test
  12. mikepeazy

mikepeazy Member

are you saying drect wasn't keeping it real when he said "Gucci, Louis, Armani, Versace" in the battle with swave and QB?
    test
  13. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

lol

i said not ballin 'off of gt'
    test
  14. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

I can't really speak for other fans, so I can't really confirm or deny how similar or disimilar my views are from other fans. My post just explained how shit appeared to me. Personally, I don't think it was that wild of a perspective to have given all the fuckin' rumors and posts all claiming to have inside information, (not to mention all the posts from people claiming to have inside information about Madd Illz and Drect, and the state of GT in general), from different people extolling the virtues of Absyrd and denouncing you or vice-versa on here, which prompted me to get fed up and make some posts that, given hindsight, I admit were probably unjustified, especially since, like I said, I am not on any inside circles.

If this was the late '90's and early 2000's, I didn't really listen to hip hop and didn't go to hip hop shows. I listened to strictly gangster rap, sold drugs, and went to sideshows. Lol. That was my life.

Yeah, man the BOLA events were dope too. I just see things as going horribly wrong after M.O.B., because that's how it looked to me, (and in this case, I think most people) viewing GTWest events from an outside perspective. As for the incorporation of The Jungle..uhhh....I'm not sure if that was such a brilliant choice for the future of GT. It seems to me, (unless these are just more unfounded rumors), that members of The Jungle have been responsible for alot of fuckery. Not saying there aren't some dope emcees from that camp, just saying that, according to what I've heard, they act like pissed off children. I've also met Fox in person, and he said some extremely weird shit to me.

I know how big MOB was because I was actually there for the second day of it. I only stayed for a short time because I had to go to work. My point is though, is that any event which bankrupts you to the point where you can't throw ANOTHER event, is not a good event. Just like selling dope. You gotta hold onto that re-up money. But you say money didn't have anything to do with it. You just wanted to dip out because Illz and Drect were pressuring you. I believe you. Like I said, I'm not on any inside circles.

As for the Absyrd thing, I know a little about his side of the fuckery, but I have also heard alot of people defend him, saying that he puts in hella work, etc. It's definitely good to hear your side of the story, though and I will defnitely take that shit into account in my attempt to make sense of the entire debacle which has been the scene on the West over the last year and a half or so.

So Absyrd is the one who told you I am from Fremont, huh? Lmao. I dunno WHERE the fuck that shit came from. As I said, I have never lived in Fremont, never said anything about Fremont, etc. That shit is outta left field.
    As for him calling me a buster, it's all love, man. I can't be mad at that fuzzy little care bear. He's way too cute and cuddly. Lmao.

And For the record, blowin' trees doesn't make you a knock, but if you pop pills, I'd advise trying to quit that shit. Back in like '01, my patna used to pop dumb pills with this bitch like every day and fuck her brains out. One day we were chillin' over at her house, and we noticed he was gone. We started lookin' for him throughout the house because he is prone to weird shit, so we would always try to keep an eye on him. Long story short, we found him in the closet with the barrel of his AK-47 in his mouth and his thumb on the trigger. We had to yank him outta there and fuckin' basically babysit him for like a week straight and make sure he didn't pop no more pills, because they were keeping him up and causing violent mood swings and shit.

Look, man, I'm sorry for calling you a knock. And I'm sure that deep down in your heart, you're sorry for calling me a "fatty McFatterson no hoe havin' safe haven for a bitch", etc. Lets just play nice, now.
    test
  15. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

So u ain't from the hood stucture? I thought u said u were in tinychat? And is the part about u gettin bootysnatched in prison true?
    test
  16. Ravenous510

Lmoa. Jerz. Shut up man. You should change your name to "Jerk". You troll me on the gt website, and now this man? Why, bro? Why?
    test
  17. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

I was askin a question hombre
    test
  18. Ravenous510

I already explained myself in that regard. I stayed off 35th in Oakland until I was lik 14 and moved to Alameda for my high school years. Alameda is an island connected to Oakland by a quarter-mile long bridge on one side, and a quarter-mile long tunnel on the other. It's more working class, and is in fact pretty ritzy on the east side of it (although that's not where I lived). The west side of it has/had a naval base (it's shut down now, but is still there), and was fairly hood in its day due to naval housing, low income housing, etc. The BV's, the Expos, etc. That's my breakdown of Alameda in case you wanna know. In tinychat, I've had numerous convos with people about where I grew up, my highschool years, and never left out the fact that I went to Encinal High. (Encinal is the high school on the west side of town).

What about you bro? Are you from the hood?

EDIT: Yes, I got bootysnatched in prison. They bent me over the bottom bunk and made me smoke cigarettes out of my asshole. I got really good at it, too. Wanna skype, and I'll show you?
    test
  19. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

well.... ummmmm.... yea
    test
  20. Ravenous510

Laxin, whut's up man. What you gotta say, big guy?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.