HHC Heads...check this

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Tacky Jones, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
  3. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Most those AEH fakkits make me cringe,,,especially when it come to this music.

They neva had no respect for this section (HHC) n now ya'll followin them :dizfacepalm:..Plus a lot of lames from here (HHC) done left to there so I'm a pass..

Ya'll gon sink this battleship~~
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

They made a forum that's the equivalent of the HHC. We have our home there were the owners actually listen to the posters and do things they ask for.

The ship was already on the way down, will you go down with it?
    test
  5. Mel Man

Never gonna be an equivalent,,more like a "take over".. All Power to ya'll,,but in ya "recruiting strategy" kickin something that's down already (Rapmusic) in hopes to completely RIP it ain't a wise decision..Ya'll just lookin like some snakes right now like Foreman's pussy ass..

My point still stands...AEH heads came ova to this side only to diss us whether straight up or subliminally...I can't ride with that...Plus most the lames from here (hhc) jumped ship like I expected...Now that they want to build up they site they want us????

LMAO dickriding 101 is the shit I don't Like :ChiefKeefsmiley:
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

If you want to stay, go for it.
    test
  7. Mel Man

N if shit go down fuuuckkk it! I dont "go down" with anything,,I only rise b

If this is "it" it was dope while it lasted n in the 10+ years I been here had some of my best online discussions..Seen the Og's come n go n the section still thrived!!

Now ya'll tryin to destroy it only to give us a corny ass "equivalent" that AEH heads now feel comfortable postin their bullshit in..

Like I said,,,I'm a pass homie!
    test
  8. Mel Man

When did you start postin in HHC tbh??

Stop actin like you got some kinda crazy clout n respect round these ways...I don't Know YOU
    test
  9. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Isnt it just going to be filled with aeh faggots?
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I modded this section for years.
    test
  11. Mel Man

Yup,,fuck em
    test
  12. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Unlike when the BVA left, it's not just one section that's splitting off, it's most of the site. There are separate forums for music discussion over there.
    test
  13. Mel Man

neva answered my ? Take it I was here before you,,,aight then!
    test
  14. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Well according to the join date, you were.
    test
  15. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Congrats.
    test
  16. Mel Man

I understand ya resentment for the owners here cuz really it is the members that make the site!!

But by biting they forum names/ideas/n sections ya'll only payin homage rather than actually puttin it to RM!

If RM gon be the inspiration behind ya site at least show it some respect...ya'll been reduced to scammers now
    test
  17. Mel Man

Nuff said
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Maybe you should check the shit out before you open your mouth. The forum names ain't the same. HHC is HHE now.

No one wanted to kill RM but these stupid ass owners who ran it in the ground. Everyone who has modded has seen that this site was a business to them. RN is a community, like RM used to be.

It's RN vs CG more than RN vs RM
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

You do realize after the new owners bought the site for over $300,000 that jook, myself, res, and a few other members were putting up OUR OWN MONEY for contests and trying to generate activity HERE and that ownership or PAID STAFF by CG wouldn't play ball, match money or put up any of their own for contests,or even respond to SIMPLE TECH REQUESTS and issues for weeks to a month at a time right?

And I been on RM since Dec. 1999 and first modded under Jeff. Call it how you want but we tried our asses off to get it poppin' and get the site on track HERE first. You can only do so much when the powers that actually OWN the site aren't willing to do ANYTHING.

We were willing to put up our own money HERE, reach out to the leagues on the site's behalf (which they shot down) to build those relationships back, travel and do interviews and media for RM on our own penny (which they couldn't / wouldn't even allow us to get press passes or put the idea on hold for months).

Come on man. This isn't Jeff's RM anymore.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  20. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Also we came up with original forum names and sub-sections and let the members cook up ideas over there. Only name we're using that is the same as one here is the alley and that's because we're waiting on somebody from over here to return to implement his ideas if he chooses to post over there.
    test