HFK....why did you want to fuck Fresco to begin with?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by serge dot T, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

I condone in this type of troll thread
    test
  2. The Mage BTM

The Mage BTM Well-Known Member

you are allowed to have any opinion you want, but you're a close-minded and insecure moron if you have a problem with gays holding hands or kissing in public in 2011. HFK die slow, your raps were really bad in that battle(watched it three times now) and you are acting like an even bigger idiot post-battle
    test
  3. S Y G M C

S Y G M C Sophisticated Young Gent

ive never had a girl lick my asshole, nor am i jealous of anybody who has, nor do i want a type of girl whos down to do that, and i also dont think "getting your asshole licked" is "gangster as shit"

I think the gay jokes can get played out, and i think some of the ones used in the battle were corny, but i think they are fitting when battling fresco, for obvious reasons, and i didn't have any issue with them using the angle, but when you admit to wanting to fuck a man (in whatever context) and confess enjoyment in getting your asshole licked, add that to having a lisp and nathan lane swag, it seems more like your projecting your own homosexual tendencies, which is further confirmed by hfk saying he wanted to look like "more of a man" than fresco, which exposes your own insecurities by feeling the need to prove your more of a man than somebody who openly admits to their "feminine" tendencies, so really you werent trying to look like "more of a man" you were trying to convince everybody your "less of a fag"
    test
  4. sixtyn9ne

sixtyn9ne Member

FTFY 5char
    test
  5. TheRealWarlock

TheRealWarlock Top 5 In The 505

oh ok i get it thats sick thanks yo
    test
  6. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

Just seen hangover 2. decidedly non-Canadian film
    The vast majority of the punchlines and sight-gags were gay jokes.

Most of the world is homphobic. Most of the world laugh at gay jokes.
    Nobody expects much depth from HFK & Charron, nor from Hangover 2.

Y'all are beating a dead, gay horse. And your eprobably homophobic.
    or gay.
    test
  7. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

I'd bet my whole collection of Bette Middler cds Chrondon is a closet-case.

LMAO @ "I wont kill them" -- 10% of the population would be a lot of murders though, even for a raging, repressed queer.
    test
  8. Mister SeLL

Mister SeLL Sweet A Pew

Idk, it did make me laugh...idk if I woulda said it tho lol
    test
  9. Outsider

Outsider Member

i thought it was awkward gay and dont know why that he would say that let alone think of that
    test
  10. b.h.d2k2

b.h.d2k2 Member

this nigga said trespassing but no entry...lmfao....thats the most gangster way to describe that shit i ever heard...lmfaoooooooooooooooo

HFK wins at life...
    test
  11. OhShitSon

OhShitSon Active Member

I have no doubt. You've already proven yourself incapable of original angles and content.

Thanks for the breakdown, but no one was confused by the line.

Yeah, the lines about getting your ass licked were much more masculine.

1. You are a fat, sloppy piece of sh*t.

2. Fresco is not a faggot. He's kind of a diva and a metrosexual...but he's not gay.

I hope you understand the difference.

So, you wanted to kill him or beat his ass when you thought he was a girl? But not after you found out he was a man? How does that make you look more like a man?

That's 100000000% not the way meant it, but nice try.

No, it's not.

It's pretty apparent that you do. Otherwise the preceding essay wouldn't exist.
    test
  12. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

"So, you wanted to kill him or beat his ass when you thought he was a girl? But not after you found out he was a man? How does that make you look more like a man?

That's 100000000% not the way meant it, but nice try."

he wasn't referring to the girl line u dumbass

if ur gna analyse every bit of his post at least keep up
    test
  13. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

to be fair getting your ass licked feels good......
    test
  14. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

'2. Fresco is not a faggot. He's kind of a diva and a metrosexual...but he's not gay.'

frescos is a battle rapper...HE DOES NOT GET A PASS...im sorry. they all call each other faggots, fresco himself isnt above calling other battlers faggots. stop it.

if fresco was really gay tho it would back fire cause it will become a sensitive issue to call him that.

he should look into that instead of hoeing so much about it.
    test
  15. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

test
  16. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Smh @ HFK you a dumbass.
    test
  17. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

I'm appalled at the stupid arguments against the non-existant point of WHY Fresco gets gay jokes and nothing addressing the fact that the ones in this particular battle, in their majority, either sucked or were pauseworthy. Tradish, noones arguing WHY the angle is taken or even why someone would want to just go that route and hope for a win (in this case HFK knew what the crowd would like, including people like you). The point is that the content was WEAK, and it went over with a specific crowd type for a REASON, one that HFK understood when he decided to write those lines.

More power to ya for liking that shit. I'm not saying that it's even a bad thing(though many have agreed that it is), I was just trying to understand.
    test
  18. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Serge it just seems like either some people get it and some people don't. I'm willing to wager that the ones that don't get it have only been interested in battle rap for only the last 2-3 years. While the ones who do get getting it have a longer history in the background and culture of battle rap that's why they don't condone this WEAK shit, lol.
    test
  19. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

You do realize taste is completely subjective right? The people who get it are no better than the people who don't.
    test
  20. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

I agree, taste is subjective to a degree but, somethings there are things that are universally panned as bad and somethings that are universally panned as good usually it's the things that are mixed reviews that are subjective.

For example, moves: Glitter is universally panned as bad, no subjectivity to it and GodFather is universally panned as great, no subjectivity to it...it the movies that fall in the middle that are subjective.

Feel what i'm saying
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.