HFK....why did you want to fuck Fresco to begin with?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by serge dot T, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

i agree. almost every good punchline in battle rap weather its GT or Kotd has been about someone being a faggot lol. real talk.
    test
  2. Dylerius Always

Dylerius Always Member

Isn't the guy at 2:10 (who apparently went on a trip to Panama with HFK as stated in the video) the 2nd judge from the HFK/Charron vs Fresco/Real Deal battle? Hmmm..
    test
  3. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

That could not be further from the truth, tbh.

The best bars from GT and KOTD were either whole rhyme schemes and/or punchlines that have nothing to do with sexual orientation.
    test
  4. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

Lol so thats why your such a bad battle rapper, cause you actually believe that statement lol. no. far from the truth, fake talk if you will
    test
  5. battlefan

battlefan New Member

Hfk is so embarrasingly immature, ignorant and disrespectful, his sense of humour is also childish as fuck. I can't believe how limited that dude is, every comment he posts just makes him look even worse, i don't think he even realise how pathetic he appears.

He seems to have the kind of personality i would expect from a retarded high school kid.
    test
  6. serge dot T

That's pretty extreme, tbh. I didn't hope to incite these reactions with this thread, honestly. I was hoping for more insight into the approach that was taken in this battle.
    test
  7. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

maybe HFK cant think of anything more creative. It's strange as hell that he wrote and memorized his bars but still decided to keep the line about fuckin another guy.
    test
  8. battlefan

battlefan New Member

i hear that, something just needed to be said about this dude.... i'm OUT.
    test
  9. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

someone should punch that homophobic fat cunt in the face, imo
    test
  10. Deffinition

Deffinition New Member

youre gonna have to no homo my whole comment

but some of this shit said in this thread is really close minded shit, im givin posts alot of benefit of the doubt hopin theyre tongue in cheek cos theres some genuine idiocy right here
    test
  11. serge dot T

It's ok, HFK made some tongue in ass posts earlier. You fit right in.
    test
  12. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

hfk sounds rly fuckin gay tho

hfks voice is gayer than fresco having hair
    test
  13. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

I will continue to cosign this thread. Everything I hoped that would come out of this thread has. Kudos.
    test
  14. attxlatt

attxlatt New Member

haha didnt realise so many homophobes on this shit. As long as hes not trying to bum me i dont give a shit what another man does
    test
  15. Jest Chillin

Jest Chillin New Member

No one gives a shit about you using gay lines. They dislike the fact that your gay lines were bad. Some were just badly written. Others were just plain bad concepts.

And it's a little retarded to defend your "I wanted to fuck you" line by talking about a phrase from another language in it's translated state. When you say that phase in your country, there is no confusion as to the reference, regardless of the literal meaning. Just like in the US and Canada.. when you call someone a Faggot.. everyone knows you're using the demeaning term.. not calling them a bundle of sticks.

You thought the line was funny or clever.. most other people disagree. That should show you that it's a bad line. From the state of the judges.. I'm guessing that the reason a lot of your bad material got reaction was because people were already drunk by the time your battle started.. lowering their standards of "funny."

I doubt you'll consider what I'm saying though.
    test
  16. GTBoston89

GTBoston89 Member

imagine how gross these 2 girls are to have possibly licked HFK's ass...

like on a scale of 1 to 10 they must be negatives
    test
  17. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

what this bloke said
    test
  18. TheRealWarlock

TheRealWarlock Top 5 In The 505

can someone school me cuz i dont think i get the last line is he talkin about killin everyone in the neighborhood watch his mom joined???

I hated when my moms joined the neighborhood watch
    Put crack on the street and let the neighborhood watch
    I said imma be somebody in this neighborhood, watch
    Started takin' everybody in the neighborhood watch
    test
  19. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

fresco gets the same amount of crowd reation in America too what are you talking about? u forgot about " man yall aint reacting to shit:cry: " from the real deal battle?

the truth is, as good a writer as fresco is, the majority of his stuff is not the heavy kind of punchlines people respond to...or the jokes that people would laugh at.

when he does deliver those, he gets his response.

Bender is the same way only bender is backed by his performance as well as his writing, u think fresco could have performed that Oppenheimer shit like bender? people have admitted to not being able to hear the whole sorry player scheme against arcane and reacted off just how dope bender made it sound.

no im not canadian...I just react to people finding all these excuses for fresco like his approach is flawless.

real deal went to canada and shut that shit down without fresco on his hip, thesaurus, illmac, all these other good writers, how is the crowd to blame and not fresco? u nutt hugger.
    test
  20. S Y G M C

S Y G M C Sophisticated Young Gent

when i was a young'n i thought that hanson was three hot chicks.....pause.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.