HFK....why did you want to fuck Fresco to begin with?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by serge dot T, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BossMayne

BossMayne Based Member

what battle is that from btw?
    test
  2. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

hfk is one of the funniest ppl you would ever meet in real life.... trust me...
    test
  3. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

jesus what a piece of shit
    test
  4. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

Genuinely disgusting. In a rap battle anything is game, but being an ignorant, bigoted cunt afterwards? Fuck outta here.
    test
  5. jermzilla

jermzilla New Member

This.

In your attempts to win over the homophobic rm community and reassure them of your manliness, you went too far. Also, your setups are still really, really bad.
    test
  6. teacozy

teacozy New Member

HFK was probably joking in that part, in his defense.

although I shouldn't speak for anyone, so whatever
    test
  7. Cali.Bay.Livin

Cali.Bay.Livin Member

I thank you for separating your post into 4 separate paragraphs each containing a different argument and opinion. You must of had some schooling??!!
    test
  8. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

More accusations and name calling. You approach lacks any credible effort, tbh. Talk to me when you're ready to say something with substance and not address me exactly how the computer makes you as comfortable to do so.

LOL@"watch the battle with the volume off". Just because you shout something at the top of your lungs doesn't make it good.

Noones mad....well, not me, atleast. I asked a question about the bar and a few approaches that were terrible. All I got as a response was "he looks like a faggot". Nothing about the complete lack of structure, rap ability. But like HFK himself said before and I agreeably acknowledged, he knew exactly what crowd he was catering to, and I guess that therein lies the answer to anything I could possibly ask about this battle.
    test
  9. Chrondon

Chrondon New Member

Ya you right, but Charron is pretty bad IMO. But yo thanks for the link man, good lookin out.
    test
  10. Spacelab

Spacelab Well-Known Member

I thought that was a dope line, anyone else?
    test
  11. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

we need a hfk 16-bar breakdown video
    test
  12. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

Natalie Imbruglia with a beard fetish?
    test
  13. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

how do you single out something as small as one word out of a whole paragraph and blow that up and out off porpotion enuff to discredit the entire thing, where have I seen that before.

turn the volume off if u cant see what the crowd is reacting to. they are being drawn in by the performance.

thats the crowds fault for returning the energy? how thesaurus and illmaculate get energy returned? how tricky p get energy returned? fresco cant pop and its not frescos fault all of Canada just love dumb shit fresco to dope for them, fuck outta here.
    test
  14. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

organik is that dude. lol we were at a bar (not a gay one) the other night but this really old gay dude came up to me out of nowhere and said "did you know that faggots are always first to leave?". i just looked at him for a sec and said "well if thats the case, im crashing here tonight" HAHAHAHAHA. the look on his face....priceless. yall might not find that funny but we died for some reason.
    anyways maybe i went a lil overboard saying fags should get killed but they definetly shouldnt be holding hands or kissing in public.
    test
  15. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

So you ARE Canadian, right?

I don't have to try to discredit anything. What you don't understand and probably never will is that their performances were heavily discredited by them to anyone that ISN'T drawn into that performance or those bars. Some people like the substance behind what's being said, not just how it's being said.

I repeat what HFK said and I agree with. He knew exactly who he was rapping for. You guys like that kinda shit and get drawn into it. More power to ya, bro. That's all I'm saying.
    test
  16. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

why not bro
    test
  17. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

Only people insecure about their sexuality would mind gays holding hands. Free country dude.
    test
  18. chicagolive

chicagolive Member

nahh.
    test
  19. Irrepressible

Irrepressible New Member

BTW i know Serge just want battlers to be more creative in the stuff they say to Fresco.

Just don't go into details about it (is my thought) or you'll appear kinda suspect too.

Its a fine line between being creative and going into details.
    test
  20. Chrondon

Chrondon New Member

Agree with this. PPl dont act like you dont dislike, dissapprove or hatte fagotts. Unless you are a fagott or are related to fagotts or maybe you are just that dignified. Me I say fuck fagotts, I wont kill them or insukt them but dont be all flamboyantly gay in front of me and when im out on the dance floor trying to bang I dont wanna see two fags practically raping each other out there and no bouncer stopping them becasue theyd be all like ooo your a fag hater.

Taking it in the ass is unforgivable.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.