HFK....why did you want to fuck Fresco to begin with?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by serge dot T, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

rm is full of such fags
    real talk
    test
  2. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

^u included
    test
  3. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

good 1 bro
    test
  4. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

dat nigga sexcee b

wat?
    test
  5. Irrepressible

Irrepressible New Member

this guy has consciously thought about Fresco in that way.
    test
  6. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

allright well obviously im not gay and we kill gay people in my country and i am completely fine with that. The one thing i hate about canada is the fact that fags can get married. Fresco looks like a fucking fag so i did nothing but gay jokes and if i battled him again, i would use the same lines.
    thing is, i thought it was a hilarious line. its cause i was tyring to say that fresco looks so much like a broad and that i wanted to fuck him untill i found out hes a guy.
    i just love the fact that you guys are all making threads and talking about one line.
    also i heard that after the battle, fresco kept telling dudes about different girls that he fucks and they told me that thats the only thing he talked about. thats like me going around and saying i eat nothing but fruits and salads and workout all day. i kind of find that suspect. bottom line is, as long as i eat those burgers and fried pieces of chicken, im gonna get dissed for my weight and as long as he styles his hair and wear aviators to a battle, hes gonna get dissed for being a faggot.
    Another reason why i dropped that line is because i wanted to say the gayest shit possible and still look like more of a man that fresco. and yes it worked. might have not worked on this site, but people enjoyed it and once again, i battle for the moment, not for threads and rapmusic.com.
    also, where im from(iran), guys tell other guys "im gonna fuck the shit out of you" and that means im gonna fucking kill you or beat the shit out of you. it doesnt actually mean i wanna stick my dick in your ass. so i dont find it gay at all.
    and as for getting my ass licked, ill be serious. i had two broads do it to me in my life and its gangster as shit. i allow tresspassing but no entry. and im sure there are mad dudes here who had broads do that. it doesnt happen often in life but its dope when it does. i dont find it gay at all and if you do, youre just jeleous that you never got a girl to lick your ass lol
    anyways, you guys can think what you want and i really dont mind.
    test
  7. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

That post make u seem even more gay tbh
    test
  8. Irrepressible

Irrepressible New Member

dont worry HFK i got it. It was a tranny tricked joke.

The OP is a faggot with an unoriginal mind. (hence the thread) who gets salty when one of his ilk (fresco) gets picked on for his metro-sexual lifestyle choices
    test
  9. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

hahahaha i know. and if getitng your ass licked by a girl makes you gay, then slap me in the face and call me fresco
    test
  10. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Irrepressible, I felt like it beckoned analysis since HFK had thought about it for months.

Well the one line did make me curious about what you found attractive about him....

I applaud you for knowing exactly what fanbase you were catering to, though. That makes you a very smart battler. It also speaks volumes about the KOTD judging. Whether that's a negative or a positive is up for discussion, though.

Also, the rest of the battle was chocked full of pauseworthy comments but I chose not to address them. The disappointing aspect of your approach was how it was just about calling him a faggot and not alluding to it, not with wordplay or even rhyming...you just repeated the word faggot for 3 rounds and the few times that you addressed Real Deal, it led to calling Fresco a faggot. You both did work very cohesively, though.

Concerning getting your space trespassed, more power to ya, bro.
    test
  11. Irrepressible

Irrepressible New Member

"Fuck the shit" or w/e he said doesn't take alot of time to think up. Its a straight forward set up.

The lines you've said about Fresco in this thread are more suspect.

Very detailed :shifty:
    test
  12. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

What are you talking about?
    test
  13. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

lol people really mad fresco gets bodied by gay bars...why dont you coach him how to flip them shits..just telling the crowd to keep count would be more effective than all this bitching and hoeing u nerds do.

I feel the crowd was reacting to the energy/soul behind the bar than the actual bar itself, thats a performance aspect.

watch the battle with the volume off, u would see the performance difference, it straight up look like hfk an charron was ripping them to ass, its not true, but still they were more live.

do the same for the khan battle all these muhfuckas are more live than fresco.
    test
  14. Panda...

Panda... New Member

Just to check; who else here has had their ass licked by a chick? Be honest..
    test
  15. StyNVHC

StyNVHC he wont feel the fan

my ass is too hairy for that shit, the bitch would cough up a furball
    test
  16. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

You wanna kill gay people..... bit backwards. oh, wait you're iranian... explains it.
    test
  17. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Honestly, I know you're sporting this corny "FUCK RAPMUSIC" defensive thing all the battlers get on from time to time because they get too up their own ass or forget that message boards aren't that serious, but if you really thought that line was good, then your sense of humor is lacking, man.

We're the same age, I'd assume you'd have foresight about such lazy writing and angles but your scene monetarily rewards sub-par material, so whogivesafuck, amirite?
    test
  18. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

i can never ask a girl to do it cause it would be way to weird. she has to be a freak i guess lol
    test
  19. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

fresco been hoeing about crowd reactions b4 he even got into canda, 'yall aint reacting to shit' :( .
    test
  20. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

cause you're a virgin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.