HFK bout to clap the scimitar (Lesson on Pause)

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by ErikForeman, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
    this is how it really went down yall

[youtube]IjUPw6Ryh3k[/youtube]
    test
  2. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

Bobba = GOAT tbh.

lmaoooooo @ the ending tbfh wow
    test
  3. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

look erik i wasn't trying to shit on your whole persona or nothing i actually enjoy your well thought out posts a lot of the time
    your bars for KOTDC were dope too

people respect your opinion because you're humorous and intelligent which is why i don't like when i see you say negative shit about battlers because it means other posters who affiliate themselves with you might jump on the hate bandwagon

what i said was more about you calling Nocando corny or Illmac an overrated lil bitch
    or the way this entire board and battle community(which you played a large part in) ostracized eleagle over whether he may or may not be gay(honestly who gives a fuck ? ! the kid loved rapping why was that such a big deal??)
    this whole pause/no homo shit is mad childish to me
    my sister is gay, my boss is gay, and they're both very cool people.

the HFK thing just took this over the edge since he's one of my best friends it especially bothered me and made me feel the need to stop posting here
    keep doing your thing , all i'm saying is choose your words more carefully

you have power now,
    and we all know that quote from spiderman so i don't need to repeat it
    test
  4. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

AWWWW, that's super cute!
    test
  5. TrillThugBoss

TrillThugBoss Well-Known Member

u said u retired so be a man of your word dude wtf
    test
  6. TrillThugBoss

TrillThugBoss Well-Known Member

test
  7. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

"That's gay as fuck" is only an elaboration of what I thought of the wording. A pause is somethin to be enjoyed at face value and no more. Besides that, he can take it any way he wants; my point wasn't that I was super fuckin irritated, I just thought the way he replied was funny tbh.

Also no playing knight in shining armor for EG please, or coming in referring to me as the "EG of this battle scene"; when the dude comes in disrespecting the fuck out of me for no reason. You always do this shit, and I understand you two are friends, but him sayin some retarded ass shit and you replying only to what's said against him just makes your opinion on anything in the thread invalid.

I can post screenshots of humorous death threats on RM all I want. If the battler doesn't respect himself enough to not make them, I don't respect him enough to not post them. Period.

I am not the EG of this battle scene, because EG is the EG of this battle scene. Quit that.
    test
  8. ErikForeman

Best post in this thread.

PS: Bino, stop posting just to post bro. If you're gonna go back and forth hatin and shit it aint contributing, you already know I been noticing your hatred for a while now.
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

is this what happens when you hang onto eyerates ballsack for so long? you make up shit just like he does?

my battler friends stopped cosigning me? lmao i dont even know what the FUCK that means. was there some emceegoddess "battler friend" support group that they all stopped attending or something? i am friends with the same "battlers" (in quotes because you, dick riding talentless faggot herb who calls battlers, views these guys as battle gods, they're just dudes i know IRL) as i always have been

lmao no one respects my opinion. what the fuck. listen to yourself. i am emcee fucking goddess. i am the all knowing all seeing of this piece of trash battle land. you are like a second rate me somehow since you have 0 knowledge of anything and 99% of your posts are shouting out your online gang and saying 'tbh'

motherfucker your 1% battle opinion is "i love black guys rapping about guns because i live a sheltered life and this excites me"

i mean you have always been a stupid faggot. i once pitied you because people made fun of you and i actually thought you were like 13 because of your childish looks and hit you uip wanting to be polite. then you annoyed the fucking shit out of me with your terrible rhymes on AIM, which i tried ignoring, and when i pointed this out you became some huge turd who wont leave me alone

who the fuck are you anyway?
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

i swear if foreman saw a black guy crossing the street he'd stare in awe and think to himself "damn... just like murda mook.."
    test
  11. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

Tbh, I like (liked?) EG, but this post right here probably killed it.

This post is literally a repeat of everything Sykull has ever said to EF. Is it sad that I know that? Probably, but it's true as fuck. But what's more sad, the fact that he's said this same shit in HUNDREDS of other posts or the fact I've actually noticed it?

EF's rhymes >, btw.
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

shut the fuck up
    test
  13. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

[​IMG]
    test
  14. ErikForeman

Whoa, watch this ultimate disrespect. A complete ignore of EG's retarded posts!

Anyway, furthermore Maple; if you wanna keep playin the sidelines and takin subliminal shots at me while it's obvious which side you're on, feel free to take this moderation shit from me. I did this originally to help you out with the forum, and I don't gain anything I didn't already have from it. So this moderation title is nothing to me, I do it to help out but also don't want to be playin your little helper when you're always playin "devil's advocate". SMH, as if that's what it really is. You're right, this thread is full of "gay shit", and your posts added to the count.

People talkin about I changed because of a title I could give a fuck about, give me a break.
    test
  15. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ef is sexy when hes heated

its getting hot in hurr
    test
  16. BossMayne

BossMayne Based Member

test
  17. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

*grabs popcorn*