Hey what are some good "mind fuck" movies

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by E_x_t_o_g_I, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Tbh, nothing is fucking with the Tomie series.

Jhorror is fucking off the wall.
    test
  2. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

Ichi The Killer
    test
  3. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

I've found that foreign films are the best way to go for really whacked out shit.

ICHI was the first, though. "The Killer" was a sequel.
    test
  4. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

True they have the best stuff. Tokyo Gore Police is a nice example of whacked out shit
    test
  5. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Damn, Awak - how come I never send you MW2 invites?

I feel like a douche.
    test
  6. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

haha think i've only ever played 1 game with you, what modes you play?
    test
  7. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Natural Born Killers.. That movie will fuck with your head.
    test
  8. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Used to be an avid Ground War player, but then I prestiged and got EXP hungry. Now, pretty much all I fuck with on the regular is Demo & Search. Maybe some Domination if I got a decent sized party - otherwise I end up screaming at my team like "STOP BEING KILL WHORES AND CAP SOMETHING!!!!" Bwahaha. Played my first game of Capture the Flag last night - it was lackluster.
    test
  9. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

Cap The Flag sends me into rages, i'll about to cap and get killed cos everyone is out to get kills. All i been playin recently is hardcore mosh pit, loving this shit
    test
  10. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Hardcore is amazing, but only because silencers don't turn your weapon into a fucking wet sock. The camping is out of this fucking world, though.

.. and yeah, I capped the only flags for my team in the game I played and we still lost - 'cuz everybody is corner hugging, trying to get that 11th for the chopper gunner. I rage quit in the overtime. Lol.
    test
  11. marcus1

marcus1 New Member

in 2006 when lynch's latest film (Inland Empire) premiered at the new york film festival (@ the walter reade theater), it played 2 days in a row. because im a big fan of his, i went to both nights. after the movie premiered, he came out and did a Q&A about the movie and other stuff (both nights).

a few months later when inland empire made its theatrical debut @ the ifc center, a theater in new york, he made an appearance opening night and spoke to audience and took questions.

a year later, he did a special event at the same theater (IFC center), where he screened alfred hitchcock's vertigo (one of his favorite movies). thats something that happens @ ifc pretty often. its called "movie night with...". other directors who've done movie night at IFC are: david gordon green (Pinneaple express), terry gilliam, spike lee, wim wenders, steven soderbergh, michael moore, etc etc. other actors like john malkovich, sissy spacek and steve buschemi have had events at the ifc center. and thats just one theater in new york.

and every single david lynch Q&A i've been too mulholland drive came up as a topic of discussion.

at the film forum (another movie theater around the corner from the ifc center), they did a huge werner herzog retrospective, and herzog himself showed up for a few days to introduce his films and talk to the audience.

at the sunshine theater (up the street from the film forum), they do a lot of cult midnight movie screenings. a couple of times, they screened the warriors, and some of the cast members from the warriors showed up, inlcuding the guy who played osiris, which was real cool.

its new york city, next to LA, its one of the biggest movie/film places in the country. directors and cast members showing up and talking to people is not un-common.

but i guess i just made all that up, huh? lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.