Hey Nu pls confirm or deny. Did people supposedly see Muhammad

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Raise up or ressurect or whatever. Becausr I heard something that made me kinda raise my brow but its a lil controversial an could offend sumone so i didnt wanna just put it out there outside of the context of a discussion. So whadda u say?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

Also is it true muslims think muhammad was a heavenly profit because jesus said that when he leaves he is "sending us a helper" and thats who they believe muhammad was? the one sent by jesus or the next one God sent? But u realize he was refering to the holy spirit right.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

dude, countless times i've asked you to format your questions so it's easier for us to understand what you're asking.

as for your first question, hell no. who the hell told you that the prophet muhammad was ever resurrected? he died, a natural death, like the next man.

very close to his death, this is what he had to say.
    he continued on to say "Woe to the nations before you who worshiped the tombs of their prophets. I forbid you to do that."

upon hearing this, abu bakr (muhammad's closest companion) delivered one of the most noblest speeches.

O People! If Muhammad is the sole object of your adoration, then know that he is dead. But if it is Allah (The One God) you Worshiped, then know that He does not die.

that's you first question, so no - whoever told you that muhammad was resurrected is talking shit.

a heavenly prophet? as opposed to a prophet from hell? c'mon man. yes, muhammad was a prophet sent by god, and his final messenger. there has been no messenger after him. surprised?

i don't know if "the helper" was referring to gabriel or the prophet muhammad, but i'm pretty sure muhammad is referred to in the bible as ahmed, which means the same thing ...

[turn] ...
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Well isn't the dome of the rock where muhhamud supposedly. Assended to heaven. Thought thAt was the whole argument on behalf of Muslims to keep it there. Idgi. An no i didnt mean prophet from hell ::ionno:: i ment isnt that where he supposedly left spiritually. An did people claim to see it happen. But bro im not out to b offensive in anyway. It feels to me like u see it that way when i ask things which is furthest from the case. I ask cus it may have something to do with a subject im meditating on, or perhaps just general info about it, or im interested. Not at all for any neg. purpose. Soo sorry if u may have misinterpated my tone or wording in anyway. Just wanted to know for another scripure ive been pondering.
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you have a lot to learn, and this is probably the best place to do it since you post here alot.

i will post a thread about the dome of the rock vs the al-aqsa mosque, they're two different things and are held in high regards for different reasons.

the al-aqsa mosque was our first qiblah (the place we faced to pray), and it was later changed to the ka'bah during the life of the prophet muhammad.

as for the ascension, nobody saw him as it happened through the night time whilst everyone was asleep.

this is why alot of anti muslim commentators believe it was only a dream that the prophet muhammad ascended, when really it wasn't.

ascension is different to being resurrected, that's why i was confused with the question. ...

[turn] ...
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

it doesn't make sense for that to be a referral to gabriel, an angel who has been there from the start. so, there's no chance he'd be sent after jesus, gabriel has been there since the start - before mankind. he's an arch-angel, for god's sake. get it, god's sake.

the helper is referring to the final messenger muhammad.

ask yourself, why none of the other prophets were given that station - to be the final one. there will be none after him.

and there hasn't been ...

[turn] ...
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Thats what i was wondering if muslims thought the helper was muhammad.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i'm still not certain whether or not "the helper" was the term used to refer to muhammad.

but he is mentioned in the book of isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

prophet muhammad was illiterate, and was given the qur'an as the book.

there's many more instances, but i'll leave it at that ...

[turn] ...
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Hmm. So its refering to muhammad there..?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.