hey juiceheads

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by LiveFromThe781, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

where the hell did you go? wheres lekture and rippy with their reports? i want to know how you guys have been doing..last i heard from lekture it was like he was going to the hospital or someshit.
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol...

that actually makes you think twice.
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Does it matter?

One was skin and bones who couldn't gain shit naturally and the other(no offense lek) wasn't working out and drinking and doing drugs for a year before jumping back on.
    test
  4. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

lekcher is doing fine. hes apparently addicted to halo 3 and is still obsessed with his new found love- weed.
    test
  5. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

LMAO... True

But I still been lifting every day... been off juice for a little bit tho and im planning on getting back on by next monday(not sure which kind yet tho)
    test
  6. LiveFromThe781

i was just curious how it was going. i dont expect anything remarkable from either, honestly i think progress couldve been made from both without drugs. just wanted to know if anyone got injuries, fucked up, or anything in general.
    test
  7. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lmao...

sadistic much?
    test
  8. LiveFromThe781

lol nah man not like that. like, i dont WANT to know they got hurt, i was just curious either way. last thing lekcher said about it he was getting an abcess or something and rippy harldy posts in here..i think that dude was doing like a standalone cycle of just test anyway oh wait nah it was deca too.

i want to start a cylce soon really wanna gain about 20lbs and do a show in heavyweight 202 class. im 200 right now so i figure after water and fat cut i could compete there...plus half those ninnys dont even deadlift so with that 20lbs filling in my weaker areas i think id have a good shot.
    test
  9. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

If you use steroids before you're 21 you're stupid. Are you under 21?

And you only have 2 years lifting experience, I mean come on...
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

im 21 in 2 months and 4 days and nothing magical happens when you turn 21 its just the average figure for when peoples bones stop growing, but you knew that. i dont buy into that whole "highest T and GH levels" shit while it may be true my natural levels are nowhere near synthetic levels. im sorry but i want to put on 20 lbs in a season not 3 or 4.

and i have 2 years experience, only 1 serious =) maybe closer to 2 serious now?
    test
  11. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

What do you mean you don't "buy into" high test levels? Testosterone levels peak in men from 19-22, studies and science proves this, it's not something that can be disputed.

Use too young and you run the risk of permanently fucking your test production.

No offense, but you don't have a chance in the heavyweight division. And I'm pretty sure 200lbs isn't heavyweight, is it?
    test
  12. LiveFromThe781

202 class is heavyweight. the next class from that is unlimited, i believe. theres other guys my height who compete in it so as long as there arent too many 5'6-5'9 guys i have a chance. i think judges tend to favor taller guys anyway...except for cutler.

its not that youre test levels arent highest at that age but theres a difference between highest natural levels and synthetic levels -a very big difference.
    test
  13. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Bodybuilding is completely dominated by shorter guys, that's why there aren't many successful tall bodybuilders because it's so hard to get that much mass and maintain that much mass when tall.

But anyway, of course natural test levels, even at their peak, will never compare to that of someone injecting. The point is while you have naturally high levels you shouldn't suppress that, you will never again have natural levels as high as you do now, so why fuck with that?

Give it a few more years otherwise you will regret using so young, and like I said you run the risk of fucking with your endocrine system.
    test
  14. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

hahaha yeah us short ppl > yall
    test
  15. LiveFromThe781

i made a mistake, 202 is pro heavyweight, 198 to like 220something is amatue(sp).

short people have a starting advantage, they have shorter levers and muscles but they have a smaller potential. a taller guy has a higher capacity to add weight than a shorter guy. sure it may take a bit longer for it to look as good but a big tall guy > a big short guy..if that makes sense.

and even if i dont sweep every contest ill still be eliglbe for photoshoots, endorsements, maybe get lucky and land some acting. having a good body can open a lot of doors to a lot a of paths. you never know whos gonna find a 6ft 220-230lb guy more esthetic than a 5'8 200 lb guy
    test
  16. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

nope a 5'6 165lb guy > 6' 220lb guy lol

actually it kinda sucks being short because I look fat if I wear normal clothes. People who used to know me and see me now are like man you got fat...until they feel my arms and are like oh shit you're just swole ,,o well
    test
  17. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

we have the same height
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.