hey JOOK a girl told me you was weak, one good piece of pussy and a cold glass of ice

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by sqaw, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sqaw

sqaw New Member

hey JOOK a girl told me you was weak, one good piece of pussy and a cold glass of ice watter will know your whack ass out is that true?
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

It's true.

In other news.

I lifted you ban so you can come back to the board.

The mod who banned you forgot he banned you and left you banned.

Welcome back.
    test
  3. RICO

RICO my daughter right there

So i did a show for twista two nights ago right!

Ya man, shit was koo...first show i did of this calibre...and it wasnt even that big of a deal. anyway tho,

Check this Major Drama went down....

i was rollong with Air" from 97.7 and a dude named OJ. some local kat from Az.
    and we had gotten the slot known as the "direct Support" right before twista went on...right...??

well right when i was gonna go on stage, i see this group slde through the back talking to the other dude running the show....i go on and do my set, followed by Air and OJ...

when Twista was supposed to be next, they got this Group getting ready to go on stage????

Side Note: Dj Supajames fucking killed that shit...our whole set was fucking banannas.

back to the story, my dude who got us the spot, was fucking pissed like tryna beat home boys ass....meanwhile That last group, is on stage....Apparently they slipped homie 5 grand to get OUR spot.

this the best part.....after that group got off the set My DJ, grabs his cords to the tables and mixers, and fucks the whole gig up right....

the main dj didnt have cables and shit so when Twista came out....45mins late....they couldnt find any cords.

so Twista didnt have anyscratching pure play and stop, change tracks shit...

fucken funy as hell......

------------------------------
    BY THE WAY, GOOD LOOKING TO EVERYBODY TO HELPED YOUR BOI OUT ON THE ADVICE....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.