hey, how u guys doing over here in the loser's side of town???

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Nimrod, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

word I promise everytime I accidently click on this forum thinking its the lipstick "gallery", Im amazed at how this place is PACKED with losers that post about how bored they are, wtf, you peeps needs to get lives, do you cats even like hiphop?
    test
  2. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

who r u?
    test
  3. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

i could just as easily waste hours a day, sitting in my mother's basement filling a soundclick page with shitty pseudo music as well.

i'm just not stupid and delusional enough to believe i'm MAKIN MOVES and hustlin my way towards a career in the rap when I'm shitty fucking audio netcee who won't accomplish anything more than pushing shopping carts infront of Target.

the majority of you need to STOP making music. i haven't really bothered to check anybody out since late 2003, but there's maybe a few of you I consider geniunely talented. the rest of you will be able to run cool edit blind folded by 40, with the same pipe dreams of all the time your wasting eventually paying off.

and i don't care to hear about an album you put together that nobody gave enough of a shit to buy.
    test
  4. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

the truth^
    test
  5. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

hey nimrod hows ur girl

oops i forgot she bounced on ur ass

lol
    test
  6. ILLNYEDEFYNCGUY

ILLNYEDEFYNCGUY New Member

why do you guys talk ona hiphop forum if you arent networking with other artists? go to yahoo you net fucklings

ill rich is just mad cuz he looks like phil collins wit a dew-rag who washes dirty golf balls in his mouff and huffs paint behind his moms shed.

Engineer is actually a pretty well known producer around canada, and makes money off aim.... while yall talk to internet predators on aim

hmmmm????
    test
  7. streets

streets New Member

you're just a shitty fucking typer................ i heard you were going for 50 words per minute next week faggot
    test
  8. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

What is this a fucking episode of "When wannabe MC's attack".

Get the fuck out of here... it's like fruity loops crashed and they all got bored and flocked over here to let out some aggression.

Kill yourselves.

I like how they tried to defend their work later in the thread... Unfortunately I NEVER go into audio mc hookups or even in that section of the site because there's never a god damn thing worth going over there for.

The alley is more like the area for RM.com heads who have professional//social//educational lives... mc hookups is more a spot for tequila kinte to drop bombs on you fags all day.

I wish I could make money selling beats on AIM... that sounds like a real lucrative position. Idiots.
    test
  9. Jaded Conceptz

Jaded Conceptz ....

Well, isn't this interesting..
    test
  10. Bobbie Bizzle

Bobbie Bizzle New Member

Look At All These Net Nerds Crying! - You Fags Make Me Sick! - This Forum Is As Usefull As Diddles Gym Membership! Freaks! Die And Eat Analllllllllllll!
    test
  11. ¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥

¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥ Legalize It

People here need to "get lives" while you and your boys decide to have a Battle of the Forums thread? Talk about hypocrisy, this is just a moronic as the threads you all are bitching about, actually it's worse. I rarely post in any forum this one is just a good way to bullshit and kill time because most of the people here don't take online life so seriously. They use it for what the net is for, entertainment.

Where do you say we post, Hip-Hop Central, where every topic is about The Game, Nas Vs. Biggie or Tupac is a bitch? Dirty South, where everything is Mike Jones is wack, Weebie is fire and there is one post a day? Don't get me wrong, I browse those forums and have the occasional post in a thread worth posting in that hasn't been asked 20 times in the same week, I just don't see how any other forum differs from this one outside it's major characteristics. At least this one has a variety of things to talk about, no matter what the topic.

Point is, you don't have to come here no more than we do, if you don't like it stay the fuck away from it, that simple. Unless comin into a forum you dislike and starting net beef gets your cock hard, which if that's your thing then I'm sure beastiality or Man on Man fisting will do you just fine.

*Waits for "Hahaha, look how upset we made you, High Fives Boys!!!"*
    test
  12. ProtestMC

ProtestMC New Member

Hhahahahahahahahhaha at "professional//social//educational lives."

Actually...

Hahahhahahahahahahah at "lives."
    test
  13. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Audio Emcees Hook Ups = The Lipstick Alley with different regular posters.. Its the same shit
    test
  14. REAL LIFE CELEB

REAL LIFE CELEB New Member

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Argggg My Hemroids Hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  15. stellationfunk

stellationfunk New Member

You call this a side of town? How lame of you.
    test
  16. stellationfunk

stellationfunk New Member

Ahahaha wow, you made a punchline. How interesting. Does Diddles even have a gym membership?

The "capital filter" just sonned you. Enough said.
    test
  17. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

[funny] I missed this the first time around...lol
    test
  18. Holiday Styles

Holiday Styles Let's Go Flyers

hahahah omg...classic
    test
  19. Dex P. LaMorte

this thread was a failure on behalf of both forums.
    test
  20. Dex P. LaMorte

fake ass JX.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.