Hey guys, Im pregnant

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by L. Kross, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

hell yeah, i should look for some battle leagues. im a monster freestyler so i can roll wit punches, plus those cats write 90% of their shit anyway an we all know i can do that
    test
  2. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Isn't it crazy? Lol. I was here at 13. Lol.
    test
  3. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

congrats bro
    my little man is on his way to 2 yrs
    test
  4. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

Just seen this, congratulations Kross. My son was born 13 days ago, it's an amazing feeling to be a Dad.
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Awww cute kids Q, they look happy as heck
    test
  6. J o o k

test
  7. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

congrats paul but srsly. stop rapping and focus on getting an actual job. we're no longer teens/young adults and that lifestyle of selling drugs and carrying weapons is so juvenile.

best of luck tho, hope you get a real job and can support your family so they don't have to live under a bridge like you once did.
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

okay, you have no clue what its like to try to make somethin from nothin when youre raised as garbage with no expectations for your life, assumin youll be dead before youre 18, you tend to not give a fuck an have no education or job expierence, but thanks for all your criticism an insults, appreciate it
    test
  9. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

No one is insulting you. We're telling you that gang banging, trapping, and acting like a fool is no way to bring up a child. You have a few months to find a day job and a night job. We all had to do it. Work at a McD's from 7-3 then pick up a bartender position or waiter position from like 5-10 at some restaurant.

It is what it is, man. No one is insulting. Just trying to make you see the light that your way of life is not a good one for a wife and child. But do you, man. you're my boy, and I don't want to see you fail.
    test
  10. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

test
  11. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

All this "never had a chance shit" is boring. You chose to bring a child into this world so you need to stop dreaming because shit is about to get very real. You haven't recorded in three years, forget the rap thing. Stop wasting your time online boasting about your alleged gangster life & your friends burying people, no one is impressed or in awe of it.

You got some serious growing up to do, kid.
    test
  12. J o o k

test
  13. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

who the fuck is this guy? lmao, you think if im not gonna take rap advice from your wack ass that ima take life advice from you? lmao, kiss my ass talkin to me like my dad givin me a reality check, nigga my life is real ALL of the time, i dont live in a dream you idiot, i handle my real life ima handle this too
    test
  14. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

Given that the audio i've listened is average, combined with the fact that you haven't recorded in 3 years, are a "real life loser" by your own admission, have a bad attitude & are a medicre writer - then yeah, it's fair to say making a living and supporting a child from rap is a dream for you.

Ehh, if you can't handle your own life then you certainly won't handle your child's very well, and that's concerning/irresponsible.
    test
  15. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

pfff ima be alright. an my kids gonna be alright. believe me i handle my business an like you said those tracks are three years old, i havent recorded in a while but i write an rap constantly, freestyle all the time, trust im not losin my edge by any means. but again, who are you lol? where are your three year old average audios? wait til i find a spot to record my new shits gonna get your mind right
    test
  16. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

I can't comment on whether you've lost your edge or not as you've not put anything out. Haven't you even recorded anything on your computer? There's not really any excuses for not dropping something these days, besides, choosing not to record anything for three years isn't exactly an indication of a blossoming career.

But hey, maybe when you reinvent rap MTV will bring Yo! MTV Raps back for an L.Kross exclusive. I'll keep my eye out for that.

Who am I? I'm nobody, merely a passing vet from generations past. Not on RM, mind. I simply like writing as a hobby and occasionally check up on a few disillusioned net heads for giggles.
    test
  17. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.