Heron Mutiny is available at cd baby

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by black monday, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black monday

black monday New Member

Yes finally!!!!!!!! After months and months of planning and reworking ideas, the Heron DeMarco album is now available on cd baby.com for only 10 bucks. Thank you so much to all those who have stopped by my myspace and soundclick pages, sent me supportive emails, offered to help in the marketing and promotion of my project. Now if anybody has any problems getting their hands on a cd just let me know, because cd baby has informed me that a few have been sold already. As of now I’m planning out my collabos, expect emcees Ben Grimm, Yorel, and a few others, and on production I got Devize on board, myself and a few other surprises. Also a possible tour, and Lord knows what else. To everyone and I mean everyone who felt me from day one, and didn’t hate on the kid, 1000 thank yous. I apologize if I haven’t gotten to some of your emails but this indie thing is a shit load of work. Till next project keep blazing ya’ll and be real. Peace

http://www.³³³³³³.com/herondemarco
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.