Here's why I didn't convert to Islam.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Excellent response BpB..

1.)Mathew 7:1-2
    1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

and here is some more on the tolerance characteristic of god..

Acts 10:34-
    Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism

Romans 2:11
    For there is no partiality with God.

2.)My judgments are based on my familiarity with the bible, and my personal relationship as well.. However some statement's may be radical and come of unconventional. It is true that my views are the same of how christ urged us to think.

3.)I know that Christ is my redeemer, and that he lives. But Muslim's don't. But who am I to judge them for this? I must spread the love and truth of the gospel yes, but I must also let the Spirit do it's work, I refuse to use Hell-Fire as a tool, I don't think it's necessary and Jesus didn't use it.

I really suggest you read luke 3. as well

Does the Bible say that asking Jesus into your heart is the way to salvation? Does the Bible say that you need to receive Jesus as your Savior? Does the Bible say that you need to accept Jesus as your Savior? NO! NO! NO!

read: JOHN 15:9-12
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

more so point me in the bible where it say's to convert Muslims and jews??

God obviously knew about them as he mention's them here:

Abraham was given a special promise that the descendants of Ishmael would become a great nation. It's in the Bible, the Torah, Genesis 17:20, RSV. “As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I will bless him and make him fruitful and multiply him exceedingly; he shall be the father of twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation.”

and it say's Jews are the chosen people.. so go figure.. Were better then them right? NO that is not what the bible ever teaches that is mere projection made in the past inaccurately for a long time
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

For the hearers of the law are not righteous before God, but the doers of the law will be declared righteous. So, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, instinctively do what the law demands, they are a law to themselves even though they do not have the law. They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts. Their consciences confirm this. Their competing thoughts will either accuse or excuse them on the day when God judges what people have kept secret, according to my gospel through Christ Jesus.
    (Rom 2:13-16 HCSB)
    test
  4. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

Scarfs are all right here, cold as hell and frozen sea wind
    -48 c at worst
    test
  5. Quietme

Quietme New Member

People here ignore the fact that prophet Muhammad was foretold by name in the bible.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

He was not. They knew he was a prophet because of the moles on his back.

Holy Moley.
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Muhammad is not named directly (i.e. "Muhammad," "Mohammed," or else) anywhere in the Bible.

Muslims may interpret select passages as though they refer to Muhammad, but for any given verse Christians will have a differing belief about who or what the passage is referring to. I think it will remain ignored until you present reason for the Christians to believe that it does point to Muhammad.

Christians and Muslims use the same words but speak of different things quite often. The idea that the Paraclete for example is Muhammad, that's not decidedly so for the Christians who believe that the Paraclete is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit, according to Christians, is not referring to an archangel, but to one of the three hypostases that make up the Holy Trinity which is something that Muslims vehemently deny. You guys take words to mean different things, it's almost like a different language than that of which the Christians speak.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Memento what do you know about the formation and setup of Islam by the early Vatican Church for human political agenda...? It took off and ops
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I've never heard anything like that.
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

@ Quietime,

Christians also claim that the Old Testament foretells Jesus, when it talks about the coming of Emanuel, but Jesus is not named directly (i.e. "Jesus", "Yahshua", etc.) either.
    test
  11. Quietme

Quietme New Member

Assalam alaikum

Please Youtube
    The absolute truth about Muhammad in the bible
    ( Truth will prevail productions )
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I gave your propaganda flick a chance and watched part 1. Trouble is, where they take the name "Muhammad" from is no more reliable than say, the Bible Code and those books. As a matter of fact the Bible Code is more of a miracle than the thought that you can translate "Muhammad" from the Hebrew taken out of context.

That is not impressive by any means. Therefore I quit the video.
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You know it's not even really out of context as much as it is a translation of part of a word being retranslated to "Muhammad" which is a mistranslation of what it meant in the verse.
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Oh yeah and when you take it to Google Translate, it translates as "Allowed"
    test
  15. Quietme

Quietme New Member

It seems u didn't understand the video !

The references and we call on all brothers to ascertain the veracity of information themselves to reach certainty:

Song of Songs Chapter שִׁיר הַשִּׁירִים 5

טז חִכּוֹ, מַמְתַקִּים, וְכֻלּוֹ, מַחֲמַדִּים; זֶה דוֹדִי וְזֶה רֵעִי, בְּנוֹת יְרוּשָׁלִָם.

The passage No. 16

the name of the Prophet Mohammad in Hebrew is מַחֲמַדִּ could be the search for him within the previous text by pressuring Ctrl +F

if we used some of the sites of translation global credibility and professionalism

eg:
    Free Translation and Professional Translation Services from SDL

We have asked the translation from Hebrew any Hebrew to English to show us this result

מַחֲמַדִּ =MUHAMMAD

Names can't be translated by meanings, right.

So the true translation:

His mouth is most sweet: He is the Mohammed Great. This is my Beloved, and this is my Friend,

not:

His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my p.m., and this is my friend,

Because if i am translating a novel and someone called xxx. i can't make his name "xxx meaning"
    test
  16. Quietme

Quietme New Member

You listened to rabbi pronunciation ?!
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you fucking soul-less faggot.

it's "planning", not "deceptive", stop replacing words if you don't know shit.

but the jews were planning, and Allah was planning, for Allah is the best of planners.

now, fuck off with that weak shit.

i don't think we believe that muhammad was referred to by name.

the name mentioned was "ahmed" which means the same thing as muhammad.

but even then, isn't there a biblical passage talking about "there will come after me who doesn't speak of himself, but of what god says"? i thought i'd read that somewhere, and thought it could be referring to muhammad.

payback, alias, coup = welcome to my ignore list.

lyrical, i like the way you carry your thoughts.

:numaan:
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i don't know where you're getting "he is the mohammed great"?

when i translate that word, i get "the comforter".

:numaan:
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I don't do translation work or have a grasp of the hebrew language itself.

I do understand as much, now that you've said it, that a name may be translated by its meaning rather than the name itself even where it should be the name and I get how that can take place. That does give us something to think about. Thanks for clarifying the point that was being made, I hadn't thought about that.

Thanks for your patience.
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

The name Ahmed itself isn't referred to in any english translation I know, but maybe again some words could be translated as such?

Christians believe this is Jesus. It's actually pretty easily to get from that description to the biblical Jesus, but may also be pretty easily to get to Muhammad from there as well from the way you speak.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.