here's what bothers me about the Wii, Nintendo, and their fans...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by cyphamasta, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

now your talking about games not looking attractive....

this isnt what the arguement is about.....the arguement is about you saying the 360 looks like ps2 games...and that the graphics suck...
    i dont even care how gears of war plays as a game at this point...its not relevant to the arguement.....

the point is that your saying the 360 is like the ps2....and that the ps3 is lightyears beyond the 360.....

forget if you dont like gears of war as far as gameplay.....IT DOESNT MATTER.....you yourself have to admit...that gears of war is the BEST LOOKING GAMING GRAPHICWISE THAT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN....that is it....

it doesnt matter if metal gear 4 is a better game when it comes out....or devil may cry 4 ends up being good....the fact of the matter is...the ps3 isnt as powerful as you claimed it to be......and thats it...thats what im argueing....i dont give a fuck if you dont like gears of wars gameplay...but to sit there and lie and say the game looks like shit....is pure....FANBOY.....thats like saying a woman is ugly cause she wont fuck you....even though you know shes a fucking dime....

just admit that gears of war is the best looking game ever made....thats it...

and you keep talking about games...if all you mention are metal gear solid 4...and devil may cry....

i dont understand how you wouldnt get a 360 to play ninja gaiden 2 or splinter cell 5......those are exclusive....lost planet...is exclusive....its made by fucking capcom..the same company that makes devil may cry.....but then again...your a fanboy....i bet if konami made a new exclusive series for 360 you would say its garbage....but meanwhile you would go and cop konami ps3 games.......Dead rising? Capcom game.....

your arguements are strawman arguements
    test
  2. Turl

Turl Producer

gameplay > graphics .. couldnt give a shit.. any games i've played on the PC, i turn the graphics down so i can run the game as smooth as possible so i can enjoy the fuckin thing.

and sony.. pah, all they do is beef up a system and bullshit thier way though the advertising campaigns.

[​IMG]

Sony Patents Wii Remote Style Device

http://www.nintendolife.com/articles/2006/12/06/sony_patents_wii_remote_style_device

now i'll wait for the sony lovers to give me some abuse.

yay.
    test
  3. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

:eek: Sony copying Nintendo???!!?!

So are you insinuating in that pic that Sony fans worship the equinox? :smile::wink:
    test
  4. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

I don't know shit about any of this technical gaming stuff, and it's unlikely that I'll be purchasing any of the three systems (too expensive)... but this is the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuniest thread I've read in a long time, holy shit.
    test
  5. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

360 is at a technological advantage when comparing it to the PS2(it should be) It was released after the PS2....

.with the exception of Gears of War...I don't see a game that stands out graphically. Most of the good games available for 360 are just versions of the games for the PS2....I'd be wasting my money if I went out and bought a 360. If I didn't own PS2..then yea...I'd seriously lean toward getting a 360..but...I have playstation 2 already. I found a great article actually while I was at school...have a read.

http://dpad.gotfrag.com/portal/story/35372/?spage=1

Concerning gears of war....I don't know if that's the best I've seen graphically...but....like the other guy said.....I don't care about graphics either....the life and death of a console is based on the games. I've actually considered getting a 360 but....if I was to get one....I want it to be worth it..aka....I need to see some really impressive games for it..and I am not seeing that yet. None of these systems PS3 or 360 is displaying it's full capabilities with these games. Through reading that article...it basically shows that each console has it's advantages and disadvantages. They are both powerful machines..BUT where one lacks..the other makes up for it.....but..noone will know which will surpass what until at least Februrary when more PS3's arrive and more game titles arrive.

BTW....Gears of War to me...played like a "Doom" version of Call of Duty...and I hated Call of duty...all 3 of them....the game sucked and got boring quickly. I'm not a fan of running around and shooting alienated monsters...or things that look like they rose out of the grave from Area 51....HMM..wait..better yet....Gears of War reminded me more of Duke Nukem 3D for PC...except Duke Nukem was actually fun. Gears of War is just eye candy. To rearrange your analogy....playing gears of war was like seein the finest chick in the club...sleepin with her later that night...and then afterwards while you're smokin a cig..sayin.."Damn...I thought this shit would feel better than that...as good as she looked"....
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

how could you actually sit there....and say that gears of war......is like doom...or duke nukem.....when the whole strategy of the game is completely different from those games....its a completely different type of shooter?!?......using cover......using strategy to get position on the enemy....none of that shit exists in doom or duke...those games are straight point and shoot and run in circles....you cant do that in gears.......its not like call of duthy either......you stand in an open area in gears of war..and your dead....the flow of the game is completely different....so how can you even make that comparison???

thats like saying metal gear solid and splintercell are the same damn game cause you sneak in both of them....but the gameplay mechancis are completely different....they are 2 completely different styles of doing the same thing....sneaking....

seriously.....its mind boggling how you put 1 and 2 together.....

and what fucking blows me away even more....is that you post the same article i quoted to you about 4 posts ago in this same thread.....which i was pointing to you in showing you that the ps3 isnt as powerful as you think it is....do you even read the shit you argue against?!

you "found" the article in school.....yet i just used the same article against you in this same thread.....argueing against your points...

as far as games that are available for ps2???

i can name a shitload of good xbox 360 games that have been out...that arent ps2 games...i dont see how you get that logic.....

oblivion...
    perfect dark zero.....
    condemned criminal origins....
    ghost recon advanced warfighter......
    call of duty 2
    dead rising
    kameo
    viva pinata
    project gotham racing
    gears of war
    the outfit
    prey
    saints row

those are just games that are out this very minute.shit you can go to the store and buy...im not even including shit coming in the next month or two......
    test
  7. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

wrectify. just stop. Liquid has repeatedly owned you.
    test
  8. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Umm..shut the fuck up. Add something to the thread or just go post elsewhere. Fuckin Juveniles...

Anyway...Liquid....the only game that seems like it would be interesting is that Condemned game......everything else is trash to me. I hope perfect Dark isn't like the gamecube version....that game was horrible. Then again....I have different tastes as to what makes a good game and none of the aforementioned are up to my standard really.
    test
  9. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Using his logic you can be the biological father of a goat.

Anything is possible with his logic, maybe not true, but possible.
    test
  10. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

...GOW being like COD.... funny.

MGS was the staple of ps? After the first one on ps, which one was even notable?Yea, Final Fantasy was nothing besides the collection of them. And in your eyes FF7 wasn't the staple, just MGS because that's what your whole arguement is about.

You don't even know what you're argueing about.

Yea... I have all the madden's from 2000 up, you can only do so much to a football game, and basketball. Same engine with like 1 or 2 minor tweaks in it. Then someone like yourself would think it's a new game.

You have no idea what you're talking about or understand what others are saying.
    test
  11. LiQuiD6

are you serious??

perfect dark on n64 > goldeneye
    test
  12. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

test
  13. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I don't know what ur looking at....but the PS3 graphics look better to me. You just shot yourself in the foot with this post. I even asked my sister...she even said Playstation 3 graphics...shading..lighting look better.
    test
  14. Embassy Sweetz

are u blind..?? neither one looks " light years" ahead of the other..thats the point..they look dam near the same.
    test
  15. LiQuiD6

look at the textures....they are 9 out of 10 better on the 360....clothing....wood textures....buildings in the backrground....
    look at the lighting....the contrast ratio.....the 360 picture have more shades of darker colors and lighter colors.....you just have tunnel vision...lol
    test
  16. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Liquid.......stop smoking that crack that you do...

You're kidding me right? When was the last time that you've had your eyes examined son? It's probably time to get an update on that shit.

Embassy....yea, the graphics for that particular game are not light years ahead of the 360....but the shading, enviornments, lighting, detail...looks "noticibly" better than the 360. If a difference is significant enough to be "obvious"..then I'd say that it is noteworthy.
    test
  17. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

no, i looked at the video... the 360 graphics are CLEARLY better than ps3. and i own a wii, i dont give a shit about ms or sony. you are a minority.
    test
  18. LiQuiD6

your kidding right??

the "shading"??? the ps3 pictures look washed out....overly bright...did you not see the backgrounds in call of duty 3?? the floor textures??? the floor textures in need for speed?? especially on the car select screen....they look more defined on the 360 version...the lighting is also better...because the light has density through the fog in the background....in the ps3 version the light doesnt travel through the fog.......i mean...gamespot themselves said the same fucking shit in thier comparison....did you even READ The article?
    do you even know which ones are the 360 and ps3 pictures?

im an audio/videophile....dont start to question me on the quality of picture or audio....because you have no stripes on me to question the validity of my statements...i have more experience then you when it comes to audio/video..so shut it
    test
  19. Embassy Sweetz

son they go through like 5 or 6 games..look at the whole article...

they all have the same differences..the ps3 colors look really washed out..too bright and lack detail.
    test
  20. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, I didn't notice that it was a full article. 360 does have the better graphics in a couple of cases there....but like I said earlier....neither are light yrs apart from one another. I've actually been considering getting a 360......but nothing has convinced me yet...$400 dollars is alot of money to me. I remember when I bought my dreamcast...no sooner than I bought it....they stopped making games for the thing. Im not saying 360 isn't powerful or doesn't have potential.....but will it still be around for the next couple of years? Or would I get screwed over again like I did with Sega. If that's the case..I can do something else with the money. But, I've been considering getting one...putting it in layaway at Kmart or something until payday. I'm even upset with Sony for coming out with the PS3 so early. The PS2 was only out what? 3 yrs......a little after the first yr..rumors started circulating that another playstation was in development. You know? even Microsoft man...after the first Xbox...they came with another one.......I'm starting to think it's not even worth the money anymore...buying these next gen systems I mean.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.