Here's the juicy stuff from the ThisMiss/Meta thread..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Messiah, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messiah

Messiah Guest

i think this whole ordeal is hilarious

i could care less what anyone says about it...lmao.

real talk.
    test
  2. jvoorhees

jvoorhees I'm a killer dude.

test
  3. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

bro.. you've adopted the beliefs of a certain religion.. whether you agree to all of it or not, you fall under the category and you are held responsible for the consequences of not meeting with the standard practicies of that general religion in the eyes of others. I don't give a fuck what religion you are, and I ain't questioning your faith.. I'm just saying on a metaphorical level atleast, it's a little interesting from my point of view how our respective roles seemed to have been reversed.

now you're gettin all combative with me lol talkin about how I look like a sissy fag, eyebrows gay etc. etc. just like everyone else. what you gettin so angry about? my appearance ain't important to you when we're talkin on AIM though.. ain't no conflicts with my appearance then, so now when I'm your percieved opposition is it an issue?

You are correct, anything goes in an online forum.. which would explain how these cats portray me as some feminine dude, when all the people at the rapmusic.com meet including skrybe would probably vouch that there was nothing suspect or feminine about me lol

Go ahead messiah, I ain't gonna bring down your fun anymore

just remember at one point your wife was ridiculed on rapmusic.com by a member and everyone thought it was hilarious and that whole anything goes shit wasn't working in your favor at that point.

and also that last week you and skrybe were beefin all over the place, him questioning your religious beliefs and how you supposedly contradicted them, now both of you in here buddy'd up clowning someone else lol

anything goes

y'all enjoy your evening
    test
  4. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

what i dont get it niggaz have come close to airing out D. Omen's addy and the whole 9, but nobody cared

yet niggaz have sympathy for some random female who been acting snobby and holier than thou for years now? she deserved some shit like this to humble herself, and maybe make Deuce finally be a man

only thing i dont think it funny is the rape shit, cuz she probably couldn't have even controlled it.. but yall laugh at whatever dirt u get on somebody cuz its the net and everybody gotta have that ruthless mentality over they keyboard

if somebody raped my sis they'd get bodied.. and if i was her BF, i'd have been threw hands with big bro.

this is just funny cuz Chels is a forum freak burnin niggaz, while Deuce is the confused simp ass female of the relationship
    test
  5. jvoorhees

sever, you're giving me the poetic ceasar opinion of you now man.
    test
  6. Messiah

Messiah Guest

i gotta put sever on ignore cuz i can't stand reading what lames have to say..

that last post he made was pretty much it.

dude thinks he's the Jesus Christ of Rapmusic.com, only homosexual.

don't even IM me anymore homey, u too gay to even text to me. thats real talk.

ignore
    test
  7. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

does Sever want a slow clap into a standing ovation or something?
    test
  8. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

test
  9. TheWarchief

test
  10. Messiah

Messiah Guest

i feel better now..lmao

[​IMG]

sumthin about lames, fags and captain save a hoes drive me up the wall
    test
  11. HarshZ

HarshZ no time for this bullshit

[youtube]C9ufkynxgNQ[/youtube]
    test
  12. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

awwww man say it ain't so messiah lol, that you, the one who's so far from being attached to the internet is gonna put me on 'ignore' now to keep up with this persona you got goin on rapmusic.com

my opinions didn't matter when I was giving my opinions and advice to you about your fuckin GRB audios, there was no issue then lol, and when we were talkin on AIM prolly less than a week or two ago lol

wow

I am the Jesus Christ of rapmusic.com, because whenever I point out the disgustin and pitiful nature of some of y'all, y'all crucify me in a mob.

I don't give a fuck about my popularity on rapmusic.com lol

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, rapmusic.com is my tool for music networking.. it is a tool, not a vice.

but go ahead messiah put me on ignore lol
    test
  13. jvoorhees

my god sever, go away you are ruining the funny
    test
  14. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

lmao this dude messiah gonna call me a lame, fag, homo now

but I was none of that when he showed me his top secret GRB audios and asked me for advice on them like a few weeks ago

mad cordial and cool on AIM.. but in the battlefield it's a different story.

you disappoint me messiah, I actually thought you were one of the few on here that had some degree of integrity

play the game though.
    test
  15. TheWarchief

shut up nigga
    test
  16. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

you still ain't posted up a link to your music or pics yet?

why you still talking amongst people with nothing to hide clown?
    test
  17. TheWarchief

u tryin to make the thread about u and messiah
    test
  18. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

i aint gonna lie i just been skipping sever's post in this thread. basically i been skipping everyone's post who been defending either side. Both these motherfuckers did this shit to themselves. how can anyone really get on a soapbox and defend either of them. Now i will admit the molestation jokes are a bit much and not funny to me. But i just skim over them for the funny.
    test
  19. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

lmao how?

messiah was the one that made it personal talkin about 'don't aim me homie' lol

the fuck you talkin about
    test
  20. TheWarchief

so that warrants u going over the details of your friendship with messiah in the thread?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.