Here's another one bitches: Michigan Wolverines =

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Ethan Albright, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^Like I said, you dont know shit about sports. You just ramble. Who cares about your coulda, woulda, shoulda stories. Just accept the fact that your a loser whose constantly looking like a idiot in the sports forum. The SEC is still the toughest conference. Die slow mafucka!
    test
  2. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

It's "who's" not "whose", while you're speaking about someone else being an idiot. Fucking moron.

Yeah...because I make bold predictions that miss...I "dont know sports". Yet, I was best at my school in bball, soccer, and was ok at football...

and you use "AN" in front of a word that starts with a vowel. I probably need to explain what a vowel is too for your dumb ass, but hey... you know sports!

SEC blows. Fuck your favorite team's conference. That's the only reason you're hyping them.
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

^^YOu're reaching. You're getting your ass OWNED in this thread so you start reaching for grammatical errors on a damn message board. You're a fuckin loser who boast about his high school days at his Class 1-A high school. At the end of the day you aint playin college ball and you wouldnt even make it as an athlete in the SEC. The SEC is the toughest conference week in and week out. You're a fuckin loser and this thread shows it. Keep looking for grammatical errors to help avoid the fact that you GOT BLASTED in this thread!

ROLL TIDE!
    test
  4. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

Awesome thread
    test
  5. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lol.

Michigan is dogshit.

They're off to a great start.
    test
  6. Ethan Albright

You're right. I couldn't play in the SEC. I couldn't play Ju-Co football and be anything special. I couldn't play Div 1 basketball either.

What college do you play for?.... It's hard to diss someone with shit you yourself are incapable of doing.

And no, I'm correcting your horrible grammar because you're calling ME an "idiot". Sorry, I happen to place grammar over sports predictions when it comes to measuring intelligence. Forgive me John Madden Junior.

And....you're an Alabama fan???? LMMFAO.... No wonder you boast about the SEC, you root for one of the shittiest teams in the conference....guess you need something to feel like a winner with.
    test
  7. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Michigan just lost to Oregon State

Michigan:7
    Oregon State: 39

Chad Henne played shitty again and is now hurt as well. Michigan is done. Embarrassed at home yet again!
    test
  8. MyKe SeaN

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm a War Eagle Fan, an Lsu fan, Florida etc. I just said Roll Tide to piss you off. You're a cornball I swear. Alabama has won more national titles than your favorite team. Bama will be in the National title game within a couple of years.

Bama would rip apart weak ass Michigan.

Michigan would go 0-12 in the SEC. LMMFAO!! Mike Hart is the only cat on that team with an ounce of talent. Oregon just blasted ya'll!!

And no, I didnt play sports in college and I never boasted at being Mr. Basketball of my city/state. Most Mr. Baskeballs go on to play at the collegiate levels. You must've had fucked grades. My high school/college transcripts look better than yours along with my SAT and ACT scores. The only hoes who trip about grammar on a damn MESSAGE BOARD are the ones who flunked out of Devry. Go Kill yourself stupid
    test
  9. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

this was a joke right?
    test
  10. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

0-2. go wolverines.
    test
  11. Ethan Albright

"My high school/college transcripts look better than yours along with my SAT and ACT scores"

Really?...Where'd you see my transcripts? Where you get this shit from?...you're a fucking weirdo constantly just pulling shit from your ass.

As I said, I didn't win Mr. Basketball. I was runner up. And I was supposed to play for Austin Peay. I transfered schools senior year to come back to my hometown, and things got fucked from there. My fault though.

And how the hell do you have 3 favorite teams all in the same division?? That's just retarded.

Alabama championships = 12
    Michigan = 11

whooo...what dominance. Only thing is - Alabama has sucked far longer that UM has. And will suck far longer than Michigan will.

Man, I wish Georgia Tech got a chance to play LSU or Florida. Knock their asses out of the top 10 quick. But of course, neither of those teams play ANYONE this year.
    test
  12. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

cant believe they lost again like that
    its just shameful for them right now
    but Notre Dame has looked worse so Michigan could at least look at 1-2...lol
    the start probaly costs Lloyd Carr his job
    test
  13. Ethan Albright

Michigan fans all HOPE it costs Carr his job. He's been a problem for awhile now. With the players this school has (top 5 in the country every year), there is no excuse not to run through everyone BUT championship caliber teams.
    test
  14. MyKe SeaN

LSU merked the shit out of VT. GT is good but technically they could be in the SEC.

FUCK IT, imma go ahead and say it, THE SOUTH HAS THE BEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAMS/PLAYERS IN THE NATION!!

Michigan sucks. Take 20-30 scholarships from Michigan for 3-5 years and I bet they would've been beating by teams like Appalachian State more than once.

If Bama and Michigan played next week, WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD WIN?
    test
  15. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I understand that you're from the South and have your Southern pride and all, but there is no need to disrespect the Midwest and other regions. The South has advantages that other regions don't have and that is the sole reason why football is better in the South. The weather plays a huge part. In the South, the high school teams can play an offense that will prepare their high school players for college ball, because the weather is decent all year around, while in the midwest and northeast, the weather will get bitterly cold and very windy very fast. Another advantage that no one talks about is the fact that there is a higher concentration of blacks in the South and that means more athletes. Sorry if that's politically incorrect but its true. As soon as the rules slanted to favor speed and athleticism in the passing game, the midwest and northeast basically got killed. But before you go hyping up your South, California would have a lot to say about having some football. Also, the reality is its really not that the South is so much better than everyone else, its mainly the state of Texas, Florida, and California that trump every other state in terms of producing high school talent. To a smaller degree Louisiana and Virginia as well.
    test
  16. Ethan Albright

If Alabama and Michigan played next week, Alabam would win.

However Michigan would've beaten alabama 9 times out of 10 for the last 5 seasons or so, so it's not a fair match due to the recent downfall.

But alabama doesn't have half the talent Mich does. So for that best players bullshit...no.

The SEC has good defensive players. That's all.
    test
  17. MyKe SeaN

What are you talking about? Some of the Best Offensive threats came out of the SEC...You're reaching now. Like I said before, Take 20-30 scholarships away from Michigan for 3-5 years. Mike Hart is a great player and I love his game but he'll only be second to McPhadden.
    test
  18. Ethan Albright

McPhadden's a one-hit-wonder that came out of nowhere. Everyone knew Hart was going to be good from highschool.

and take scholarships away from ANY school and you get the same result...wtf/
    test
  19. MyKe SeaN

^^Its obvious you're a retard. Bama was on probation for quite sometime, thats why they didnt produce but they still had decent season. They went 10-3 in 05.

lol@One hit wonder. McPhadden has been good since his freshman year but was on a shitty team. Since his team is decent now he's getting shine. SEC teams dont get as much press as up north teams for the simple fact that most journalist are dickgrinding Big 10 and Big 12 graduates.

Like I said, take 20-30 scholarships aways from Michigan for three seasons and they would've been like Bama has been for the past 5-7 years. Bama has to split their recruits up with everybody else in the conference whereas in the Big 10, there are really only 2-3 schools Star High School athletes wanna play for.

Again, lol@Mcphadden being a 1 hit wonder. I love Mike Hart but McPhadden will have a better NFL career due to playing against faster and more physical defensive players week in and week out.
    test
  20. MyKe SeaN

Hence, the reason why Bama has had little success for the past 5-7 years. Probation can really hurt a program. Thats why I find it so funny that you're picking on Bama.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.