Here's another one bitches: Michigan Wolverines =

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Ethan Albright, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

That QB from Appy State got Deion Sanders type Speed. He blew by bitch ass michigan over and over. Michigan is Overrated as hell..they havent been good since Charles Woodson was there. Ohio State is gonna be trash this year too. Mike Har is a beast though.
    test
  3. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

i dont even watch college football...but

hahahahahahahahahahahaha@ this thread.....
    test
  4. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Michigan is going to pull off the craziest run in NCAA Championship history.

book it.
    test
  5. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

that didnt last to long..
    test
  6. Ethan Albright

^season's not over. All they have to do is beat everyone 100-10 or so for the rest of the year, and they're in the champ game.
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

Michigan and the rest of those Big Ten teams are overrated. Its about the SEC baby!
    test
  8. Ethan Albright

As overrated as teams like Tennessee are every year?

highly doubt that.
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

^Tennessee hasnt been good since Peyton left. There are 12 teams in the SEC, 9 went to a bowl game last year with only 3 losses by an average of 5.3 points. 6 wins by an average of 13.3 points. Out of 6 wins an SEC team had a better record than 1 opponent. Out of the 3 losses an SEC team had a better record than 1 opponent.

losses
    6-6 alabama lost to 6-6 oklahoma state
    9-3 tennessee lost to 8-4 penn state
    10-3 arkansas lost to 11-1 wisconsin

wins
    7-5 kentucky beat 8-4 clemson
    7-5 south carolina beat 10-3 houston
    8-4 georgia beat 10-2 virginia tech
    10-2 auburn beat 9-4 nebraska
    10-2 lsu beat 10-2 notre dame
    12-1 florida beat 12-0 ohio state

Men Lie, Women Lie, Numbers dont.

Every Game in the SEC is a rivalry. FSU was offered a spot in the SEC back when Charlie Ward was running shit, but of course they declined.

In all of the other conferences you can pretty much predict who is going to dominate every year. In the SEC, different teams emerge from the pack.

Michigan and Ohio State would've both had 3 or 4 losses if they had played in the SEC last year.

lol@Ohio St. getting embarrassed in B-Ball and Basketball by FLORIDA in the Same YEAR!!!

And the only thing dope about Michigan are their uniforms. Those faggots got beat by a High School Football Team(j/k) Desmond Howard's pussy ass was crying like a lil bitch. Fuckin Heisman Bust.
    test
  10. Ethan Albright

The SEC beats up on each other's shitty squads, and then they bottom feed off other conferences.

You'll never see an SEC team get the balls to play top schools from other conferences. They know better.

Because the way they currently have it.... they can have perfect seasons until losing to each other.

Then they can say "well, we only lost to (insert over rated sec team here)! and they only lost to (insert shitty SEC team here)...who only lost to Vanderbilt....etc etc etc...."

It's fucking ridiculous. The SEC is garbage. Florida got lucky, but even giving them credit....who else in the SEC is a threat?...nobody. Don't dare say Auburn, Georgia, etc...they're as over rated as they come. LSU and Florida were the only good teams last year.

The SEC usually has 2 teams per year that could win the championship. Whoop-tee-fucking-doo...the Pac 10 usually has 2 teams per year that can win the championship.

It isn't the 90's anymore and I wish this SEC bullshit would die out already.

Let Florida play Penn State, Michigan, Ohio State, etc in a single season....everyone knows they wouldn't have had that record. They lost to Auburn who weren't anything special. But...this shit will always be debated....I'm just glad it'll end soon, as they can't ride the 90's forever with teams like USC and others kicking them in the face every year for the last half decade.
    test
  11. Ethan Albright

oh - and it was AFTER peyton left that the Vols won their last championship. There goes that.
    test
  12. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

wtf..

Tenn lost to Cal, a ranked team, in cali

michigan lost to some nobody in their own staduim

not even close to being the same

and i dont see how u can call other teams bottome feeders, you're a ND fan.. u wanna talk about overrated speak on your own teams son..
    test
  13. Ethan Albright

ND no more holmes. It never made sense anyway. I'm stuck with the most embarrassing loss ever now....all michigan teams across the board other than Georgia Tech and the Titans...Memphis in bball.

and yes...Tennessee lost to Cal this season. They'll also lose to shit teams that are no better than Appalachian State. Teams like Vanderbilt, Kentucky, etc...
    test
  14. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

why are you still defending this?

the #5 team in the entire country

lost to a team not even in the same division

@ home

theres no excuse...i don't care how many d2 titles this team has won..you're supposed to be in contention for a nation title with some of the best skill players in the country...most of which passed on a good pay check in the NFL JUST to play for that national title...and they couldn't do it vs. a D1-AA team

hang your head in shame until next season
    test
  15. Ethan Albright

Who's defending it?...

I have a sense of humor. Why cry about it?

Michigan will still finish in the top 20. Beating Penn, Oregon, Ohio State, etc....

should those teams hang their heads when they get beaten by a team that got beat by a DII team?
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

The fuck are you talking about?

Georgia Crushed the best team in the ACC in beating Virginia Tech

LSU crushed a very overrated Notre Dame Team

Florida CRUSHED an overrated Ohio St team.

Have you been watching bowl games for the last decade? The SEC almost ALWAYS has the better bowl game record.

All of the other conferences get dickrode by the writers in the Media for the simple fact that all of those writers graduated from Big 10 and Pac-10 schools.

Ohio st. would've had 3-4 loses if they played a typical SEC schedule. There's a reason why the majority of sports analyst say that the SEC is toughest conference in College football.

The south in GENERAL have the best college football teams. Especially when you throw in Texas, FSU, Georgia Tech and Miami.

Only NFL Busts like Desmond Howard thought Michigan got screwed last year.

lol@Florida getting lucky. Ohio State ran a PoP Warner type offense. And the're defense was the slowest Florida seen all year. All they had was Ted Ginn and when got hurt, the whole team lost hope.

SEC teams play tougher competition week in and week out because almost every game in the SEC is a rivalry.

Women Lie, Faggots lie but NUMBERS DONT!

Somebody Post the Big Ten and Pac-10's bowl record from last year, I dare you.
    test
  17. MyKe SeaN

If an SEC team would've lost to some 1-AA school you would've been clownin. You're a fly by night fan. Stick with your team. I find it funny how you ditched Notre Dame last year when LSU mad Brady Quinn and the rest of his garbage ass team look like a Red Shirt Freshmen
    test
  18. Ethan Albright

Yeah. I ditched Notre Dame because they lost to LSU, but I'm sticking with Michigan after the Appalachian State loss....

nice logic.

Notre Dame sucked last season. Why was it an accomplishment for LSU? LSU also lost to a shit Tennessee team. Why would it upset me that Notre Dame lost to LSU?...they lost to worse teams last year. Hell, they lost to worse teams 2 years ago when they were actually decent.

I don't care about shitty bowls. There is only 1 game after regular season that matters, and Florida lucked out when they won it last year. Keep bringing that overrated OSU team up.....EVERYONE knows they were a better squad than Florida. Upsets happen....doesn't mean shit other than one team fell asleep at the wheel.
    test
  19. MyKe SeaN

^^^How were they a better squad than Florida? Ted Ginn was there best player and when he went down so did the squad. He was the whole team. lol. OSU's play book sucked and their defense was getting ran all over. OSU never seen that kind of speed all season. Ohio St. looked like they should've never even been there with their primitive playbook. Ohio St got outplayed for 4 quarters...

Like I said, you're a fly by night fan...When your team looses you bitch up and dis-own them. You're a loser who has never been involved in athletics in your life besides playing water boy. You're done for the day!
    test
  20. Ethan Albright

Again...how am I disowning my team you moron?

When my team loses I dis-own them?....wtf are you talking about?.....

Detroit Lions - Yeah. Thank god they're a great team or I'd dis-own them!
    Detroit Tigers - Again...point proven.
    Michigan Wolverines - Just lost to Appy State....I'm still here wearing the jersey the next day to school.
    Tennessee Titans - Have I dis-owned them yet?....haven't they lost a lot the last few years?
    Georgia Tech - Good thing they're always undefeated!

You're a fucking idiot.

I was in the running for Mr. Basketball in our 1-A division. Had a scholarship to play soccer at David Lipscomb, and had Austin Peay wanting me to play basketball for them.

There goes another retarded statement out the door.

You got any more?

Just random nonsense...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.