Here's a rep code for Karmaloop for 20% and Paul Frank sale for ladies

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Johnnie French, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnie French

Johnnie French Voodooradio.podomatic.com

Just passing this email along. Do ya damn thing (sorry if it's in numerous places patrons it's a pretty good damn deal that's why I'm spreading the love).

Here's the info that I got emailed to me (note Karmaloop is a dope company/site I got my infamous jesus hoodie there):

You're gonna go crazy when you see all the New Paul Frank apparel
    and the cutest sleepwear, undies and accessories around on sale (to make room for all the new stuff, of course).

Paul Frank at Karmaloop.com

So, get your fix of Julius and when you're done, go to Sugar shoes
    Sugar at Karmaloop.com

(tons of stuff on sale!) and get some super duper sandals, flats and embroidered summer boots (perfect with short shorts
    Karmaloop.com - Urban Clothing / Global Streetwear Culture

and dresses!
    Karmaloop.com - Urban Clothing / Global Streetwear Culture

Use Code: SUGA
    Order any two sale items (from Paul Frank or Sugar)
    and get an extra 10% off on top of the already marked down price.

Now if u want 20% off first time shoppers can use my Karmaloop rep code. As stated on the site, "Give that code to everyone you can; they enter it at check out the first time they shop on Karmaloop and get 20% off". So here's my rep code: official KRP code is "HN21242" and unique URL is " Karmaloop.com - Urban Clothing / Global Streetwear Culture "

Figured ya'll would like the deal it's cute shit and I happen to dig Paul Frank stuff (got some for my niece and mom during xmas). Hope ya'll dig the shit, oh and guys can use it for other shit too. Peace.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.