heres a answer for nu, about wether the bibles been changed

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

u mean changes for denominational purposes ya maybe. But we have the original documents. Over 6000 to be more precise.
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah, the ka'bah is there to unite all the muslims into facing the same way.

the ka'bah is a house/mosque, it is not an idol.

the kissing of the black stone is NOT worship, it is just showing respect.

we do not bow to the kab'ah or the blackstone and ask IT for help, we ask god for help. the hindus and idolators do not. they ask help directly from the idol that they are bowing down to. if you try telling me otherwise, i'd say you're lying because i've asked my hindu mates this, and they treat the actual idol as the god.

and even if they did use the idol as a reference the same way we use the kab'ah, they don't just have ONE idol, they have thousands and thousands.

so no, it's not the same thing.

the qur'an dismissed the theory of jesus being divine, so it would've happened prior.

prior to the "fictional novel" that muhammad wrote up - despite being illiterate.

yeah, okay.

:numaan:
    test
  3. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Well... To me, Monotheism is basically the same concept. The only thing that changes is One God claiming the work of many.

I dont really know any Hindus so I cant be 100% sure. But I think most school of thoughts in Hinduism support the concept Brahman, The Supreme Cosmic Spirit. And all the other Gods are just him doing a different task. And so all those Idols are the same. Its just more specific. Instead of 1 Prayer office there are many.

The Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 12, Verse 5, "It is much more difficult to focus on God as the un-manifested than God with form, due to human being having the need to perceive via the senses"

According to Al-Biruni, a 10th century Muslim Scholer, the educated Hindus believe with regard to God that He is one, eternal, without beginning and end, acting by free-will, almighty, all-wise, living, giving life, ruling, preserving; one who in his sovereignty is unique, beyond all likeness and unlikeness, and that he does not resemble anything nor does anything resemble Him.

test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you obviously have the concept of one god mixed up then.

how is believing/praying to one god, the same as praying/believing in many gods?

in fact, i'd say that's the exact OPPOSITE of monotheism.

hinduism might've started off in the belief in the one eternal god, but they ended up deriving many, many thousand idols from that one god, and they worship all different idols for different occasions - which is no different to greek mythology, having gods of thunder, etc.

in islam Allah does not claim to be claiming the work of many gods, never that.

it's just him, the supreme, no beginning, no end.

test
  5. snowy

Belief in 1 God. Belief in Many Gods. You're still believing in the unseen & unproven. It takes just as much Faith. I never said they actually do claim that Mono Gods were the work of many Gods just that it doesnt really change anything. And the opposite to any belief in any number of Gods is always going to be Atheism.

Most Hindus still do believe in a Supreme God, worship of idols is not seen as a sin to them as everything came from Brahman. He works through his creations such as Shiva or Vishnu or Devas the same way you might claim that Allah used his creation of Gabriel to speak to Muhammed.
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

no, the latter is believing in an idol that somebody has built with their own hands.

how are you gonna worship something, bow down infront of something that was created by man, directing your questions to it, etc. and it's not the same thing as bowing down to the ka'bah, as i've already stated earlier.

yes, but they take shiva and vishnu and devas as their gods.

if they didn't then why don't they have another word for it like we do - prophets/messengers?

i'm not denying that some of the hindu "gods" could've been prophets, as every nation was sent a prophet/warner/messenger. pretty sure buddha was also a prophet/warner of god.

there is a difference whether you see it or not, the idols are not the "unseen", as you can see them infront of you. and we do not use any medium in order to talk to god, we talk to him directly through prayer.

if you want god to talk to you, read the qur'an, if you want to talk to him - pray.

test
  7. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

my religious educated heads needa speak up

i aint certain but like fuck Jesus wasn't considered divinity till around the time mo' started scribblin
    test
  8. PerfectoUnoJr

PerfectoUnoJr RM Jobber

The gnostic "gospels" never made it into the cannon. The council of Nicea put together the Bible as we know it today by debating which books should be in the "Book." Old testament books like Enoch's and Ecclesiastics were debated heavily while the gnostic gospels were dismissed pretty easily, by all accounts.

Bearing in mind that the Bible itself is a historical document, his divinity would have been considered the moment he claimed to be God. That said, The Nicene Creed of 325 confirmed the divinity of Jesus. And considering the top theologians of the day put that together and agreed to put it in, I'd say it was consensus for the time.

It hasn't been swapped in and out like you suggest. However, the Eastern Orthodox Church (Byzantine empire), wasn't a fan of it and kept it out of their Bibles (still to this day, I believe). It's also been heavily debated. HEAVILY DEBATED. Martin Luther, the guy who started protestantism, didn't think it should be in there but changed his mind later in his life.

You guys need to remember the Bible is probably the most reviewed, measured, and criticized book of all time. We're talking 66 books, letters, documents and legal writings that have been taken apart, word for word and put back together in so many ways it'd make your head explode. So when debating about whether it's been "changed" or not, it's easy to consider that, over the 1,500 years this book has been around there will obviously have been a really tired monk who made a typo or two. If it really had been changed so drastically from its original inscription, believe me, there would be some God-fearing man who'd find out about and shove down everyone's throat until they swallowed it. Christians tend to get like that with the Bible.
    test
  9. PerfectoUnoJr

PerfectoUnoJr RM Jobber

Nicene Creed of 325 quote for Jesus' divinity.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, begotten of the Father [the only-begotten; that is, of the essence of the Father, God of God], Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father;

Edit: If I'm not mistaken, and Wiki says I'm not, I believe the Nicene Creed predates Muhammad by about 2 centuries.
    test
  10. PerfectoUnoJr

PerfectoUnoJr RM Jobber

I do need to make a historical correction. It was the Council of Laodicea in 363 that put the Bible together as we know it, not the council of Nicea.
    test
  11. snowy

... TheMuslimBigPayback?...

There is ZERO proof that any Holy Book was written by Gods. As far as we can tell Every Single One was penned by man. But somehow you can look pass that and just take it on Faith that your entire life isnt based on Man's Lies.

...Sages/Rishis, Seers, Sants (One who has experienced Ultimate Reality), Gurus (Imparter of Knowledge)..

Divinities & Avatars

You're splitting hairs. They represent the Unseen. The Murti's are representations of their God. You're just acting like an Idol Bigot.

Hindus came to the conclusion 1000s of years before Islam even appeared that it was simpler for the average person to create Idols and direct their wishes towards it. Then the idea that they could just throw their prayers into the air and have God pick them up. They're like portable prayer phones.
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yo, c'mon man.

there's limits to everything lol.

yeah, but to me it doesn't seem like it was written by prophet muhammad.

one, he was illiterate (which you guys will deny as well), and two - he wasn't a poet, and the best of poets during that time couldn't come with a verse even coming close to that of the qur'an. many tried, but failed.

idol bigot?

i'm just saying having an idol, worshipping an idol, bowing to an idol, praying to an idol is not the same as praying to god directly, the unseen, the supreme.

but anyway.

test
  13. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

The bible is only the bible according to a council of pricks.

Fuck outta here
    test
  14. PerfectoUnoJr

PerfectoUnoJr RM Jobber

The Bible is the Bible according to about 2.2 billion people, too.
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

basic/beautiful instructions before leaving earth?

test
  16. PerfectoUnoJr

PerfectoUnoJr RM Jobber

Yeah. Christian's haven't really been known for being like man they claim to worship. Don't get me wrong, they're out there. They've always been out there.

They just haven't ever seemed to make up the majority in a long, long time. :smh:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.