heres a answer for nu, about wether the bibles been changed

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

brother payback, you cannot use a christian site as a reference.

that's like me saying "the qur'an is the truth and god's word, it says so in the qur'an".

how you gonna sit there and cite a source from a website, that has a logo like this.

[​IMG]

anyway, you believe what you want man.

there's too many things within the bible that don't add up.

for starters (and to keep it short), jesus/isa never ever claimed divinity.

:numaan:
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Oh really. So when he says..if uve seen me youve seen the father, or when he asks peter who do u say that am..or john1 etc etc
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

and doesnt discredit it. Btw your opibion comes from a bias as well. An where u. got the info to begin with
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you take things too literal, man.

even if he said that, as you claim, father doesn't mean blood father.

don't you guys call your priests father? does that make him your actual father?

and since he was a messenger, to see him would be the closest thing to seeing god. it's not seeing him as looking at him, it's seeing him as sitting down with him and conversing and getting advice from him.

and why are you adding "etc etc etc" like i know what you're talking about.

i never said my opinion wasn't biased, on the contrary.

i actually stated that my opinion is biased (refer to qur'an statement).

i know what i believe in, i chose to believe in it.

i don't need you to try and change that.

because you can't, and won't.

test
  6. TheBigPayback

Not trying to change that. I can help if understanding in areas tho.
    So ill continue with this. Did Jesus ever claim divinity:

esus clearly claimed to be the Messiah and Son of God:
    Jesus told the Samaritan woman that he is the Messiah (Jn 4:25-26)
    Jesus affirmed Peter's statement that he is the Messiah and Son of God (Mt 16:15-17, see also Mk 8:29-30, Lk 9:20-21)
    Jesus told the high priest that he is the Messiah and Son of God (Mk 14:61-62, Mt 26:63-64, Lk 22:70)
    The Jews understood that this meant Jesus was equating himself with God: "he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God" (Jn 5:17-18).
    Other places where Jesus equated himself with God: Jesus told the Jews "I and the Father are one." (Jn 10:24-38)
    Jesus told the disciples, "You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and rightly so, for that is what I am." (Jn 13:13)
    Jesus forgave sins, which only God had the authority to do (Mk 2:5-11, Lk 5:20-24)
    Jesus said that he had seen Abraham and that he is eternal: "'I tell you the truth,' Jesus answered, 'before Abraham was born, I am!'" (Jn 8:57-58)
    Jesus said that he had seen God, which no one else could do (Jn 6:46)
    Some people have used Matthew 22:41-46 (also Mk 12:35-37, Lk 20:41-44) to say that Jesus denied he was the Messiah: While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, "What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is he?" "The son of David," they replied. He said to them, "How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him 'Lord'? For he says, "'The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet."' If then David calls him 'Lord,' how can he be his son?" No one could say a word in reply, and from that day on no one dared to ask him any more questions. Actually, this passage demonstrates that the Messiah has to be divine. The way to resolve the apparent contradiction between Psalm 110 and Isaiah 11 is for the Messiah to be divinity in human form: biologically a descendent of David, but divine and thus David's Lord. Other responses (offsite
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

" biologically a descendent of David, but divine and thus David's Lord."

the bible is full of so many contradictions its hilarious. which is always explained with a supernatural answer
    test
  8. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Here's an idea...

Why don't you both summon your Gods and have them talk to each other, or tell you what's up. Oh, wait what's that? You can't?

Why not?

CAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST.
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

who am i, a mere mortal, to "summon" my god?

lol, get the fuck out of here with your weak arguments.

test
  10. TheBigPayback

There's no contradictions. U are mistaken.
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

jesus was a human being, everybody knew his dad, and saw him grow up, but still believed he was gods son sent by HIM. thats not a contradiction?
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

You mean they knew the man that raised him. Joseph wasn't a biological father..
    test
  13. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

ok....whose nut made jesus and whose pussy did he pop out of?
    test
  14. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Well he wasnt the Biological father for obvious reasons. Mary didnt have sex with him. Which most likely means she was an adulterer. She had sex with her pool boy. But forgot to slip on a sheep condom and got pregnant. Immaculate conception was just her way of covering the mess up. Lucky for her Joseph was apparently really stupid. Or maybe as a shepard he had zero chance of pulling in a better woman so he just stuck with her. They were probably on Jerry Springer B.C.
    test
  15. Noncentz

Well then why even believe in it? Don't you see the absolute absurdity of faith in a God whom you supposedly speak to, but is unable (since recent times, apparently he was very chatty when recording devices became mainstream.) to respond back to you?

You would say God responds back, by changing your life or events etc - I'd call that suffering from delusions of reference.

In fact the entire talking to something that no one has the ability to sense, at all, to me seems like insanity.

You only believe in this bullshit because someone told you to believe in it, if you were born in India you'd believe in a totally different God, because someone told you to believe in that.

Do none of you religious people see how crazy it is?
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i've left many messages in his answering machine, man.

you call it absurd, i call it faith.

so what the fuck's your point, you're not convincing anyone.

then do you, you fucking sane prick.

no, not at all.

i would've never bowed to a fucking idol, no matter who told me what it does.

you call faith in the unseen blind faith, but if it was evident - then everybody would believe in it, leaving no space for faith. that's what faith is.

and as soon as you get off your high athiest horse, you'll realize and respect those who believe in things that differ from your belief system.

test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

• Authenticity
    • Commentary
    • Criticism
    • Doctrine
    • Interpretation
    • Translation
    • Transliteration

These kinds of things pose changes to every kind of text, even if only in our heads. If God wanted to send us a message, why wouldn't we all be in agreement about it? Maybe the 666 (or is that 616? who knows...) is already here. Except it can't be, as the whole of the earth's population has never been in lockstep--well the bible doesn't say it was supposed to be in lockstep, but whatever... it pretty well acknowledges otherwise, but i'm assuming that if God wanted to send us a message we'd all be in lockstep. And even if we were... we could all still be wrong. But if we were all in agreement about something, it would be the dumb as fuck to argue about it. We have Christians going around saying that all atheists actually do believe in the Christian god (which one?), and shit like that, which is dumb because that just defies the fucking point not only of being an atheist but also of being a Christian since you are commanded to spread the gospel so that others will believe. Kind of pointless if we already all believe.

Meh.
    test
  18. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Or maybe those idols are just there to unify the peoples prayers. Much like Muslims would claim that them turning and bowing towards the Kabah or the kissing of the Black Stone arent forms of idol worship.
    test
  19. Noncentz

That's not correct.

The bible was changed many times here are a few examples.

1. The council of Nicea took out certain parts of the book. They call them the Gnostic/Heretic gospels today.

2. Jesus was not considered divine until about the time Muhammad wrote up his novel.

3. The book of revelations has been taken out and put back in countless times throughout the centuries.

That's a few, but the NT has been altered more than once.
    test
  20. Noncentz

1. :funny: Well at least you're being proactive.

2. No, you cannot convince the insane that the people they are seeing are not real either...

3. Than do I? What? exist? Sure - I can see myself in the mirror, I can bump into other people, other people acknowledge my presence etc. In the most basic of ways, yes I do exist.

4. Sure you would, you would not have known anything else. You would bow because you would be afraid of the consequences of not bowing.

Look at your religion, who put that into your head? You? Nope. You did not come up with it yourself based on your own experiences ... you're trusting someone else --- same with any other 'trained' group.

Does your God exist on faith? If so, can he truly be a God if he requires some sort of nutrient... I'd say no. In fact, I don't see what he has to hide. We're Gods to ants, we don't hide from them, we don't demand faith either.. In fact we're indifferent.

I think it is you who is on the high horse. I am simply asking for facts to substantiate your claims. That's all. It's as common place as asking a salesperson "what is the price of this item?"

Sure I think it's absurd, but isn't it though?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.