here u wanted something confirmed by medical records of someone being healed by God

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

nice one lol wit ur retarded Shyne face ass

back to subject. i feel that despite this attempt to give evidence it came from a biased source. maybe a more authoritative source (a source with nothing to gain) will at least open the debate for a science vs. religion debate instead of a he's lying vs. nuh uhhhh debate.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

True. Theres biased slant everywhere in life tho. If it was secular its biased if its christian its biased
    test
  3. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

if medicine and surgery are simply manifestations of god's will then maybe i do believe in the healing powers of god after all. see? i knew if we worked at this long enough we'd reach some common ground. praise jesus.
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i hear what your saying. but these religious shows have a lot of money to make off of this. both could be used to prove their points, but the one who is REPORTING the findings cant b one that has something to gain off the result. kinda like how u challenged anyone to go to one of them shows, somebody has to step up to investigate one of these "healings" with the only benefit gained would be the pure entertainment of getting a truthful story out. if u can fnd somebody whose done that id love to kno
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.