Her Testimony My Shame

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by lpoet, May 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrOvOcAtiVeThOuGhT

PrOvOcAtiVeThOuGhT New Member

I think its pretty obvious..you got a emcee background..if not..get one...your flow is good..structure everything...the emotion everything wuz passed on perfectly..however..poetry it wuznt...thass not a diss to you or nuffin...thass jus tellin a story packed with emotion...I did feel you wrote the womans part very good and deeply..props on this whole piece mayne..come to the mc side sometimes...
    test
  2. Infonation

Infonation Info for the Nation

Yo this is really creative mayn. The role playing, seeming to be almost like a passage from a book. You got serious skills. Your talent out weighs mos people i've read from so far. I guess lpoet is a true writer and exciter. Nice to meet another documentarian.
    ^Thanx for the feedbk on my shit, returnin the favor, One.
    test
  3. Gemini_TwIIn

Gemini_TwIIn a.k.a. Sydephex

wow...that really had me silent for a few seconds...it was like I was sitting next to them and felt like eavesdropping on their conversation...great piece, nothing but love here...keep it up!
    test
  4. lpoet

lpoet POET

nope...i never have been an mc or plan to be...thanks for the feedback everyone
    test
  5. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

This was awesome!

Words extremely descriptive, concept great...My eyes were glued to this piece beginning to end..caught the reader well.

Good stuff,
    Take care.
    test
  6. lpoet

lpoet POET

thanks....last up
    test
  7. iconoclast

iconoclast Guest

extremely emotional piece man, your imagery is very very great.

I could feel this one, I wish I had read it before, just because it is so good. Good job man, I look forward to more pieces from you.
    test
  8. mumblez

mumblez New Member

man...
    i dont even know what to say, some deep shit. i dont know anyone who has been raped, but its touching.
    maybe one day we can collab or somethin

i am also returnin the love fo u givin me feedback on muh poem

uppin
    test
  9. Wicked5744

Wicked5744 Last I awoke, it was morn

This was a very ill piece. I'm lovin the concept and the structure of it. Very nicely done. Nice to be here again readin this.
    test
  10. Tha Crippler

Tha Crippler New Member

nice son fa real...excelent imagery n' emotion...real nice writtin'..i'm impressed, i'll be lookin' fa more of ya stuff..keep it up
    test
  11. chillone

chillone New Member

Professional piece..everything was in place as it should..
    -masterpiece..
    test
  12. augee.ali

augee.ali Lively Up Yourself...

Everybody love them some LPoet. LOL...so when we gon see pt. 2? Or another joint?
    test
  13. varentao

varentao New Member

Most definetly an epic.

You really bought me into this piece. Kept it goind with a very good use of imagery. Constructing it at times meticulously(sp)...yet still keepoing it kind of raw.

Really well written...don't think there's anything else to say...superbly done...(but damn you for leaving us on tenderhooks!!)...

..resp....
    test
  14. Sun_Flower

Sun_Flower Bluez By Loves Eye

You always hit insights into my mind, great imagery felt I was playing a part, various thoughts flashed and tensions started to flare cause I wanted more, but I got it, Thanks for sharing this piece.
    test
  15. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

Well done very nice not many people right this style i love it, abit more wordplay in some parts i would of liked to see but none the less. This is something i would write so i love it.........peace excellent job...........od with my sig have you ever wondered what those six webding letters are and there meaning at the start of that sentence.....check em out copy it over and change font.........upin for you bud
    test
  16. UnknownLady

UnknownLady Senior Member

Still waiting on Part 2!!!!!!!! Not trying to rush but I am very egar(sp) ( I thinks it's late I need to be in the bed. lol) to read it cause if it is anything like this one it is going to be fantasic(sp). Good ish and for that I am going to upp it again.
    Oh while I got u here still waiting on some stuff from you!!!!! You know what I talking about. Get at me.
    Good ish

I am out
    test
  17. Ha'aNe

Ha'aNe Same Sex Tendencies

:( i was cryin while readin the whole thing, i still am cryin actually

that was so beautiful & ugly @ the same time, if that makes ne sence 2 u

every1 else basically said wha i was gonna say, so i dun know wha else i can throw in here, plus u already know ive been in awe of u & ya writin since the 1st poem i read of urs
    test
  18. iceheart

iceheart The Frozen Poet

that, minus the cryin (it did bring a tear to mty eye tho)
    peace
    iceheart
    test
  19. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

i thought i already replied to this... lol

ne ways... this was amazing...it had so much emotion..made me cry :(

u got me lost for words lol
    test
  20. *GeMiNeYeZ*

*GeMiNeYeZ* ~§¤Sweet Shinobi¤§~

Wow. I'm speechless... This is one of those poems that make you think and that's certainly what i'm doing now! I want to see part two...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.