Helpful Supplements I use! this is what you need to get big.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by VishTaphney, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

after you take care of your balanced diet only use supplements to help with your 6 meals total of constant protien...you should get in a good 3 to 4 meals and supp no more then 3 shakes a day.

only take these supplements if you lift 3-4 times a week and are serious lifter who doesnt just stop by the gym on occassion and you must follow the instructions and not miss a day and know when to cycle off them.

gains dont show till about 5 weeks on...with a good hardworkout plan and diet.
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

first you need one of these badboys...the magic bullet blender easy to clean and fast to mix your shake.

[​IMG]

BSN CELL MASS this is a postworkout creatine drink and bedtime creatine drink take this 2 times a day on workout days 1 right after you workout followed 30 minutes later by a protien shake isopure or gf pro shake...
    [​IMG]

ISOPURE this has got to be the best postworkout shake ive used along with gf pro its clean and you mix it with water in yoru bullet blender and down it easy it has 50 grms protien and 3 g carbs...so if your carb depleted eat some fast carbs with this shake.
    [​IMG]

GF PRO this stuff has given me the best recovery and gains even when i ddint take creatine. you could choose either or...to save money pick between this or isopure the desicion is up to you...both good products.
    [​IMG]

SYNTHA 6 this stuff is better then muscle milk its time released for a 7 hour period its meant to take before bed this is the best bed time shake.becaue your body needs nutrients while you sleep its a mix of many different protiens, egg, whey,casien, soy...
    [​IMG]

OPTIONAL
    N.O-Xplode take this on an empty stomach like 30 minutes before your workout aka preworkout drink ..when i say empty it means take it 1 hour after your meal.This stuff will get you focused and off your lazy ass if you have no hunger to workout...this is the real deal but you have to cycle off it cause the effects wear off around the 6th week..you get pumped and vasculaur
    [​IMG]

you wont really need glutamine since the cellmass has some and the protien shakes...
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Syntha better than muscle milk? I doubt it, Muscle Milk is casein protein and that's better for slow digesting than whey.

I've never tried Isopure, I stick with my ON Whey as do the majority of lifters.

lol@the magic bullet-That infomercial is fucking awful.
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Syntha is a time released protien im using that right now and it taste better muscle milk is filled with fats and mcts...too much sugar.

ON whey sucks ass its just affordable but if you can stomach it go ahead i used to drink that till i found a good online price on isopure and gf pro the top notch shit...just froogle it baby lol.

and who cares if the informercial is awful the bullet is the shit steve lol.
    test
  5. Axel Foley

Axel Foley Hannibal+Gaddafi+AK-47

Oh man,BSN supps???

They work good,but they are way to expensive,I guess if you got the cash for them,go ahead.

I just started using Universal Storm for my Creatine,I moved up from Bulk shit and I'm really liking it,plus it tastes good.

For the NO product,I been using Universal Shock Therapy,it's fucking great,gives you a real good pump and has a shitload of things in it like Green Tea Extract and Taurine,plus it's cheap,like 20 bucks(if you know where to get it from).
    test
  6. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

those are both good brands and why do people keep thinking bSN is expensive? storm and shock are both expensive in the stores as well! see i dont buy bsn in the store it cost 60 bucks in the store...i buy them online i bought my cell mass for 23 dollarars. i bought the syntha for 22 bucks...in store they would be like 50-60 bucks each so i got a deal.

bsn is a quality brand...so is universal nutrition shock and storm.

I just order that weight gainer from UNIVERSAL called real gains it has gotten damn good reviews and i got a 6 pound tub for 28 bucks online it was 55 bucks in gnc lol good deal huh>
    [​IMG]

bsn is not expensive at all online...ill give you some supp companies that are more expensive online and in store MUSCLETECH is expensive as shit online and in stores and they suck, and GASPARI sizeon is expensive instore and online that size on is 75 bucks at gnc...and onlin its like 40 bucks but i heard it works.

also that NO shotgun drink is 75 bucks online and 79.99 in store.
    test
  7. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

The magic bullet! I watched an infomercial on these once. I have to use a blender that requires a lot of cleaning and takes a lot of time, I need something I can put in, mix fast, and wash really fast. How much will this run me?
    test
  8. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

i think the bullets are pretty steep but you can get something just as good in back to basics blender like this one its about 19 bucks. easy to clean and you can drink straight from it.

[​IMG]

http://www.backtobasicsproducts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=94
    test
  9. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

cant ur body only digest 30 grams of protein at a time, so whats the point of that protein having 50?
    test
  10. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

the one i use has 50 too, i never heard that about ingesting only 30 grams at a time before.
    test
  11. Axel Foley

What site do you get your supps from??

Yeah,BSN makes good stuff,Cell-Mass has like 40 servings though,for same price,Storm gives you 80,but maybe Cell-Mass is better,I might try the NO-Xplode/Cell-Mass stack after my Shock Therapy/Storm shit is done.

Gaspari SizeOn is suppose to be really good,I read some reviews on it and everyone said shit kicked ass,but yeah,it's expensive,Gaspari supps are always more expensive than most,but they are top quality.

I never tried Muscle-Tech's shit except for some HydroxyCut I bought like a year ago,I only took it a few times,gonna use it up later on when I buckle down on the cutting.
    test
  12. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

me my main store is FITRX but if you live in illonis dont shop online with that site cause they charge tax there since they are located there...but they have some cheap shipping and they dont charge tax if you are not from that state.

the shippin is like 5 95

but if you want use FROOGLE.com and type in the name of the supplement and you can find the cheapest price...

I like bsn alot...the cell mass is the shit it takes good its like watermelon with a bit of cinnamon twist in it...

isopure is good stuff the top notch the creme dela creme of isolates but the problem is it foams when you blend it so i suggest just to use a shaker bottle.
    the reason why i know that ISOPURE is good because it digest so fast you know how you can tell it digest so fast because you have to pee like 20 minutes after taking it...good stuff.

my boy put on some massive size with gaspari!

that is the shit imma try next...but im trying to not use creatine the only reason i use this one is cause i bought 2 bottle on it got it on a special but cellmass is good.

but the best is GASPARI size on you can see a difference within 3 days no joke but thats only if your diet is on par and if you really work out and follow your training.
    test
  13. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I try to avoid protein powders. It can't be good for you ingesting all of that protein in a liquid form. It's too concentrated. It's like drinking some can of pop that is a concentrated case of pop. You know it can't be good. And then it's made with all sorts of ground animal parts too. I'd much rather know what I was eating.

All that NoExplode and whatnot is overpriced for no reason. I get all of my stuff through Vitacost. Glutamine, Creatine, BCAA's, Arginine AKG, all very cheap in large quantities. And I highly doubt that Cell Tech or NoExplode is 1000 times better or whatever they probably claim. I pay about half the price for double the stuff. If you guys were smart you would save money too.
    test
  14. dog124

dog124 New Member

i use some thing called muscle milk and creatine and been working real good for me!
    check out *owned* they have loads of info on the stuff.
    test
  15. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

^dont put phish links in threads dog124
    test
  16. Axel Foley

Yeah.I forgot to mention this when I seen his post,this dude keeps dropping the same false link in all his posts,he makes the link seem like it's something else.
    test
  17. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

report him he sent me a pm i think he might be mixd bebeq
    test
  18. Newportz

Newportz Guest

I'll give these a try...

Vish, is it pointless for me to take the naNOX9 if I start up on the No-Xplode...?

I dont wanna drop the naNOX9 if I dont have to....regardless of the hatred of Muscletech, I can feel that shit course thru my body...gives an awesome pump...

But I dont wanna over do it...lemme know if I can mix..
    test
  19. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Yes.

You mix that with No-Xplode and you're going to be having stomach discomfort and stomach "problems" if you catch my drift. The 2 combined would just be a massive overload of arginine.
    test
  20. Newportz

Newportz Guest

Yeh, I figured..

I'll finish a 6 week cycle of the naNOX9, wait 4 weeks then give No-xplode a try...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.