Help with website audio player please

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by krisp, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krisp

krisp aka PhsyKris

Hey im looking to put an audio player on my website, but it needs to have a play count for each song, and an overall play total...... anyone know where i can find this ?
    test
  2. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

you want to look into a php count per click script unless you need a secure solution because most play per click solutions unless hardcoded into the flashplayer itself are done using direct linked mp3's which means that the mp3 can be downloaded by right clicking 'save as' feature...... if you don't have the issue that you need songs being counted for plays to be secure, i can help you out with this rather easily - aim - ntwrkhiphopnet

if you are looking for a secure solution create a new myspace don't give out the profile name and use the myspace player embedded on your site.....like i said not sure what exactly you're trying to do, let me know and i'll see if i can help
    test
  3. HomeyGAli

HomeyGAli New Member

I'm a program PHP and actionscript. I programmed mp3 players for several different mp3 record pools. I built the first one from scratch and deviated as needed for the others. Let me know your situation and I'll help you come up with a solution.
    test
  4. MrXtrA

very nice homeyGAli.......you got a price quote on that kind of work?
    test
  5. HomeyGAli

HomeyGAli New Member

Of course I can give you a quote. Check your PMs. Actually, I need to get at you about something else homie.
    test
  6. MrXtrA

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.