help with fruity n nexus 2!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Cassius tha god, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassius tha god

Cassius tha god New Member

i uninstalled all my old nexus shit..registry files and everything ..installed nexus 2..but when i load it up it still cant find the content..someone helpo me lol
    test
  2. hapatesha

hapatesha New Member

I laughed so hard my daughter walked in the room and asked what was so funny!!
    Thank you for the smile and for being such a great PM friend to me!! I'm so grateful for all your support and friendship...
    test
  3. b-real 123

b-real 123 New Member

1) Unrar and mount or burn.

2) Refer to Installation.txt on DVD

3) Enjoy this fine Team AiR release !!!

NOTES:

Our release allows the importing of every Nexus v1.x expansion
    or skin through the Nexus2 interface. If you use expansions
    released by other groups we strongly suggest you import the
    large .nxp file again. Specifically if you have installed the
    fxp fix-up executable that was included with some expansion
    releases.

Our release doesn't need patched presets because it performs all
    fxp decryption correctly using the proper method :)

*** If you want to be absolutely sure you should install Nexus2
    clean then import each expansion and skin available ***

- delete your existing Nexus1 content folder
    - uninstall Nexus1
    - install Nexus2
    - install all expansions and skins
    test
  4. Cassius tha god

ive done all that and shit still will not locate the content..its pissin me off lol
    test
  5. Cassius tha god

comeon someone gotta be able to help lol
    test
  6. b-real 123

b-real 123 New Member

This are comments from some audionews members with the same issue
    Works perfectly! Installed quickly, didn't even replace the Nexus Content folder, and Nexus already retrieved all the presets from my Nexus 1 folder.
    Then, just to be sure, I've backed up my old Nexus Content, copied the new stuff on top of it (replacing the existing files)... all is still beautyful! Smile
    The new presets come with categories (u know... AR, BA, DL, FX...) so now we can browse thru the original presets with no hassle (perhaps they're updating the old expansions too?).

Just to see that I got you right on this one
    1. You copied the old N1 presets somwhere else
    2. Installed N2 with standard libs and all, no changing folders etc
    3. Both the new N2 and the old N1 presets showed up and worked like a charm in N2

I moved the old nexus folder out of the plugin directory, installed this one, then moved the expansion contents from the old to the new folder and it works. No need to re-import expansion packs, it seems.

***************************************************************************************************
    I install this with all expansion,and all work,but i lost from nexus my favorites library Sad,because i delete the old folder of nexus v1,damn it!
    bye.

Edit:

I was kept in a folder other files from the version v1 of the nexus, and I discovered that the file in the folder Data.ndb Nexus Content, there are all the settings preset favorites.Copy this file after you have installed version V2 for keep your favorites list of preset Wink
    I was lucky, so I lost time to listen to all the presets and make me a customized list of preset.
    Enjoy at all.
    bye.
    Fabio.^_^

Edit 2:
    And for load all your favorites preset from menu favorites
    you must copy the old folder presets nexus v1 within the new folder new nexus v2 presets,because more preset favorites not load without the old location Wink.

********************************************************************************************

he easiest way to get everything working.

1) Move the nexus 1 content from your install directory to the desktop.
    2) Uninstall nexus 1.
    3) Install Nexus 2 from the ISO.
    4) Copy the Nexus Content directory from the AirISO ISO file onto your desktop overwriting the old nexus 1 content directory.
    5) Move the Nexus Content Directory to the VST Plugins folder or the location of your Nexus.dll.
    6) Your Nexus 2 should automatically scan for presets/patches and link them automatically.

**If you see duplicate presets, simply delete all of the presets within the nexus content/presets directory which are 2kb in size, the new preset files are 8kb in size. Or simply look for the presets with file names that dont have the abbreviations like LD, PD, BS and remove them.

hope this helps some people.
    test
  7. hurtprone

hurtprone New Member

I'm really new at this and I'm excited to get started. but can someone help me out please.

I have downloaded ReFX Nexus v2.2. VSTi RTAS DVDR-AiRISO and i did every step up until step 3, which is the "load nexus.dll plugin". I have no clue what these means. maybe I'm just being an idiot, but load it how? I just want to get the program running and this is the only thing stopping me.

How do I load the plugin? How come there is no Nexus program Launch? what am I missing?
    test
  8. b-real 123

b-real 123 New Member

You load the dll by openning it in your DAW

FL STudio,Cubase,Sonar,Ableton LIVE are DAWs
    test
  9. hurtprone

hurtprone New Member

ahhhh thank you. thats what i didnt understand. ok. well is there any possible way to open it on MAC if I have fl studio or another program on it. i think i saw that the cracked version might only be PC. but im unsure.
    test
  10. MC_Akademix

MC_Akademix Active Member

yo im having the same problem

i uninstalled nexus 1, installed nexus 2, but the preset content doesnt work...all the expansion packs work, but none of the presets work and ive tired it like 1000x..

eveyrtime i load it up it says only 1 preset sound can be found, please locate your dvd or something....but all of my expansion packs work. how do i ge tthis to work? please help me out yall. thanks
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.