Help please. Problem with my girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by BoDi, Sep 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

thank you
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

If you worry about a woman or feel emotions for one .. you are a worthless eater who deserves what your actions have attracted towards you.

My advice would be to take the ticket to bang a new vagina.
    test
  3. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

You need some balls my friend and that is why your girlfriend is doing what she is doing you see women dont respect pussies and that's what you are I mean she tells you that and your ok with it, she kisses a dude your ok with it.. and then she tells you she wants a "break" and you fall for it and your still chasing her like the pathetic puppy dog you are.

Your a pussy plain and simple and this is why your girlfriend does not want your puppy dog needy ass.

P.s You make me sick.
    test
  4. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

word... bodi u know me niggga.. let that be man, if she's true, she'll return. worry bout ya school, dont focus on a chick.. shit gon fuck ya concentration up.
    test
  5. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

fuck the bullshit like the folks say man be about ya money mac and ya murder. focus on college and only have ons(one night stands) cuz man relationships in college aint worth it.
    test
  6. Nam~AdruM

Nam~AdruM THe INcaRnaTioN

^^^Even tho' he was harsh with it, he makes a good point. A lot of time girls do things to test you, to see how far they can stretch you. And the fact stands that no woman wants a man they can walk all over and kick around. Women want to be ruled!!!!! So when she tell you about the encounters she is analyzing you reactions and your responses. She got it in her head (probably) that "I can do anything I want, I he won't do nothing." When you man up, shawty gonna see that you don't take no crap, and she'll find self-control. But now it maybe too late to establish that because now some other dude got her mind. But like I said, just man up and show her you aint' playing around.
    test
  7. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

what the hell?

the fuck ?

wtf was the ngga in her bed for in the first place??

come on dawg...i'm sorry to tell u....but OBVIOUSLY she aint respectin you, if she lettin a ngga STAY IN HER ROOM while she sleeps........and then ALLOWS the ngga to "sleep" with her?

come on dawg....be serious....i'd dump this brod PRONTO......WORD UP.

the first moment u think ur girl will never cheat on you is the same moment she finally does....

trust me, i learned the hard way.........erry brod is liable to cheat under certain circumstances

its only a matter of when that circumstance occurs and how they handle it.........thats why u gotta lay down laws to stop shit like THIS from happenin......

i'm sorry dawg...that aint love.....that is not love........

my ex went to college and basically forgot all about me back in 2001....lol...young chicks will do that to a ngga

now her dumb ass got pregnant by a ngga that aint give 2 fucks about her and she dropped outta college and she supportin the child by herself........all because she wanted to have fun...she's only 21 and this happen when she was 19......see how life throws a curve ball towards you?

sadly enough, i'm trully satisfied by the outcome.....i feel sorry for ppl who arent fortunate enough to bail out of relationships doomed to hell......

i hope i NEVER get married and have to go thru this...because i might kill somebody...real talk

its funny how what goes around comes around........
    test
  8. LA_JCain

LA_JCain Royalty and Purity

This is the one I most agree with, and that's speaking as your FRIEND, and not as an ex. I told you that bitch was hoe!! Didn't listen.

Nah, I'm just ranting...but you know what's up, B. We talked. Listen to these people, babe.
    test
  9. LA_JCain

And that's real. Karma is a bitch.
    test
  10. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

you have recieved enough advice...but everyone keeps saying "she'll come back if it's meant to be..." or sumthin to that extent. But in all honesty, you dun need her to come back. cuz her reliability, and her trust has been compromised. how can you trust her? the foundation of your relationship has been badly shaken. and at this point in your life, i dun think it's worth trying to fix. expecially since she's trying to "find herself"...God knows how long that might take...there are other fish at yur college, that r just WAITING for a guy to step to em (i know, im in college too)...so try sumthin new. it might take yur mind off the ex and domonique.

*note: that was just my opinion...i dun know yo girl like that...but in my book, she's lame...
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

if u dont love her... u wont have a problem droping that bitch, and i dont mean to insult her by calling her that btw

if u do love her... she's going to have to hurt u more to leave her
    test
  12. urban_tactics

^thats the HORRIBLE thing about love..........

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE.........
    test
  13. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

man, listen...i gotta be real with you..

She is wrong and so is the dude..BUT she told you now when she could have told you 5 months after she been getting dick and slobbin his nob.

Can't blame her for being honest.

how long were you together?
    do you love her?
    does she say she loves you?
    why weren't the both of you together on that night they were watching movies?

man, you guys are young....young=indecisive(sp?)lol
    test
  14. LA_JCain

^ True, she was honest, but in my opinion she never loved him anyway. She only loved what he could do for her. And when she was done with getting her way all the damn time, she moved on to something else. It's always all about her, never focusing on anybody else. I say let her go and be the hoe of AC.

She boasted about how she was a good, Christian girl with morals....and then she lays up in the bed with a nig....that ain't even her man. Get the fuck out of here, man! I can't wait to beat that hoe ass.

Sorry, was just venting. Carry on.
    test
  15. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

I'm guessing you know the girl???
    test
  16. LA_JCain

^ Indirectly. I have a double bitter POV about the situation because I was his gf before her. I didn't like her while he and I were still together, and they were just friends. When they got together, he and I were still friends. However, just because you're friends, it doesn't make the old feelings go away.....

So for my own selfish reasons, I wanted to kick this girl's ass, but animosity between her and I old. Now I just wanna do it because she hurt my friend, but really what goes on between them is none of business. So I have no place to do that now.

Just kinda hanging out in the wind....alone....
    test
  17. urban_tactics

^i commend u

because i wouldn't lose a bit of sleep if every last one of my ex's died a horrible, painful, and fiery death......
    test
  18. LA_JCain

^ Ha. Thanks. I guess I'm one of the good ones......or else he's just the only one I'm not THAT bitter about.

The others--Let me tell you I just found out that one of my ex-boyfriends might actually be gay. You know how fuckin disturbed I was when I found that out. I was at a lost for words, had no idea what to say. But it's not like I still cared for him. We had a rocky relationship, the worst one I've had. He threatened me with a butcher knife once. Nuff said!
    test
  19. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

I feel you...i don't care much for any of the karma or whatever comes at my ex's.....I mean, I understand your part though with knowing him like that and having a littlemore insight on the situation. But you guys gotta understand, it's school/college that really becomes the ultimate test for a lot of relationships. it's a smorgasboard of fresh meat.

He just needs to be thankful that she was honest. Most people who love each other don't know what love really is. It just sounds good at the time. But love only comes with obstacle, time, and struggle. Love isn't just the butterflies, it's the pain. I deep horrid pain that is tremendously hard to get rid of. And it's that same feeling that WOULD NOT ALLOW some dude to get in the BED with you when your dude is off in another place.

She may NOT have been the type to cheat, but hey, what type is that? A bopper? A hoe? Or just someone who succombs to a moment of weakness!

Bodi, you will be OK! Just allow yourself to submit to the situation and you'll be OK!

From my recolection you are a sexy piece of ass (lol...humor), you'll get someone new soon!
    test
  20. urban_tactics

LMAO...why do i keep hearin that story?!?!?

it must be an epidemic or somethin, because every other chick i kno claims to have had a boyfriend that turned out to be gay 5 years later after they broke up....

i kno its not funny, but damnit its hilarious.....what a horrible thing to find out...

be glad he aint marry you, have about 2 or 3 kids, and then came home one day and introduced u to tyrone.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.