Help please. Problem with my girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by BoDi, Sep 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

Okay we're both in College at the same school in two diff buildings right next to each other on campus. I'm a junior she's a soph. So she came to school a week earlier than me to help out with the freshman. And these freshman dudes were tryin to talk to her and she told em she had a bf and all that.

okay so school starts up and i arrive on campus and then two days later she tells me "dominique wouldn't stop touching me while we were watching a movie so i got in my bed, and then when i fell asleep he got in with me, and we fell asleep together."

okay i was pissed about that right..and we resolved it..she promised she wouldn't do anything like that again.

okay..3 days later (yesterday)...same week keep in mind...i'm in her room watchin bootleg "Hustle and Flow" and when i left at about 1 am i said i love you and she said "i love you too, bri."

so today a couple hours ago she told me after i left dominique the same guy as before, kissed her, and she allowed it.

i was sooo hurt. we talked about it for a long time and she says she loves me and she doesn't know what she was thinking and she wants to take a break so she can get herself back together.

*now i know you guys don't know me or my girl..but i PROMISE YOU she is not the type to mess around with other guys...this was a complete shock..I WOULD OF NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS expected this...

any advice?
    test
  2. Go'diloX

Go'diloX "CEO of tha SOUF"

I hope this help you with yo'Girlfriend

Whut'z up Boo, I know I don't know you or your gf, but we all know that when people go to college, hormones go haywire, but we as indivisuals neva think that OUR bf or gf will EVA do ANYthing to hurt us---but let me tell you of this situation-- she knew she wanted to 'take a break" from the relationship last semester---but she decided to tell you this year---we as women often make up our minds on what we plan to do in a relationship w/o showing any signs of how we feel to our bf'z, not including yo'girls (or boyz) tellin you, that you don't need to be tied down in college, it's too many options to pass up---and it doesn't mean we don't love you---it's tha, "I love you, but I need to find myself syndrome" because she feels torn, but when we find ourselves in this situation, we tend to blame ourselves, so don't do that, 'cause, you didn't do anything wrong, but when people do this in relationships, it can sometime make the person they did it to (you) resentful, and you make a vow, "This shit won't happen to me again", and the next girl you get, you put this wall up, and you start changin tha way you see women, b/c of one--
    which in turns, make you become a person you don't wanna be---There's two ways men stop being "Good men": ONE---"You neva was one, 'cause you don't know how to be one"(due to one reason or another), Or TWO----"You was a good man, but was burned too many times to stay one" So don't get caught up with what she has done---she's made up her mind, and you need to make up your's and move on, you won't stop lovin her ova night---but if it's meant to be---she'll come back---but right now, what you need to askin' yo'self is, "Are you goin to take her back if she does?"
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

if i was in your shoes, i woulda been finding dominique and having it out with him
    test
  4. Indie_Foreva

Indie_Foreva New Member

^^^No that's not necessary because Dominique was just doing Dominique, it wasn't like it was his homeboy or anything. I hate when people think like that lol(no disrespect).

And miss 'lox pretty much summed this up. When he "fell asleep" in her bed they got it on though man. That was just her way of letting you know someone else was in the picture. They don't come right out and say it, they'll give you hints. I know how it feels to be like "Oh she wouldn't do me dirty like THAT" and then BAM it happens.
    test
  5. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

fell asleep in her bed?
    why would she allow that in the first place?
    i mean why was he in her room alone with her like that?
    test
  6. YoungHovis

YoungHovis New Member

Yeh she's not the type to mess around with other guys, except she fucking a guy called Dominique behind your hunchback.

Wake up and smell the cappuccino will you. Dominique is a female and ur girl is a dyke...it's all beginning to unravel now isn't it.
    test
  7. RedXIII

RedXIII !

seriously, fuck her

let a guy fall asleep in her bed

hahaha, the bullshit women get away with
    test
  8. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Fell asleep in her bed eh?

Ohhh the speculations that can occur with that one.

Heh

Let her have her space and leave her alone till she gets whatever shit she hasta get, together.
    test
  9. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

Women are fucking bitches.
    Look at this fucking comment.

----"You was a good man, but was burned too many times to stay one"

And women fucking complain we dont treat em right, but its thier fault for "wanting to find themselves" for being "torn".

Fuck them. Thats just girly ways of saying they want to cheat. Just like men. Yet we are the villians. pisses me off.

If a guy says "I want to find myself" every girl would know right away he was about to cheat or has already.

Same with girls. Fuck them, then dont talk to them. Thats the best way to get through college.
    test
  10. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

id probably fuck that foo up.. he knew she had a bf... i say u guys box it out... and id probably break up with ur girl too... but thats me
    test
  11. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

i'm sorry i forgot to say they were watching a movie late and there were 2 other girls in there and 2 dudes...but they left after the movie was over.

thanks for the advice everyone..especially Go'diloX...i appreciate

yeahh dominique is a guy people..and i already got at him..he knows wassup..he'll watch himself now...
    test
  12. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

No he wont. Trust me.

This is what you will learn and what I was trying to say earlier was this:

Guys and girls really aren't all that different when you think about it. The only main difference is the fact that girls have no souls.

Watch yourself. Do yourself a favor and end it now. Once its over its over, and I hate to say it...but it sounds like its over.
    test
  13. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

^hmmm...lol@ women not have souls. that sounds a bit extreme!

thanks tho
    test
  14. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

hmm...
    i guess thats somewhat understandable...
    still though,be careful what you believe
    but if you believe in her as a person,
    you know her and none of the rest of us do...
    so just be careful with your judgement
    test
  15. b'

b' New Member

dominque is dirty, for messing with her knowing she was taken. id normally say kick his ass, but your girl/ex-girl is a hoe for letting that "fell asleep" shit fly anyway. drop the bitch and find a new one.
    test
  16. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

LMMFAO

Co-sign.....................
    test
  17. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

100% agree.

I'd have it out with him just for the fact that he done that while knowing she was taking. It'd be some arms out thing. Secondly, she needs to be gone man, she let him get in her bed and then allow him to kiss her?

That's bad duke. She's scandalous.

Break off the relationship
    Break off his face.

^my honest advice.

If she said she wouldn't do anything like this again, and then 3 days later she kissed him, whats to say she's not going to be like this forever?

Sounds like that to me duke.

Hope everything works out, you do you.. and you live with the way you deal with it.

Godspeed.
    test
  18. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

thanks you guys so much...i really appreciate all the help.

i've never dealt with anything of this nature before.

thing that sucks is my college has a small campus and i see these same people all the time...so i can't get away from my ex or dominique if i wanted to..lol ARRGG!!!

God Bless!
    test
  19. AngeL X

AngeL X Kick Rocks!

Umm...really what female who knows she has a man and claims she loves them is gonna let a guy stay in her room while she goes to sleep.. thas basically an invitation "yeah i'ma say i'm sleep but if he gets in the bed with me.." .. smh... yeah that's jus..iono.. she knew what she was doin....anyway they've said it all... let it breathe, chances are she's ready to experiment with other guys on campus..nothin much u can do ..if she comes back to you she does if she doesn't you know it wasn't meant to be at that moment ..and keep it movin..and umm yeah
    test
  20. dookiechain

dookiechain New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.