Help picking out a good sub... details inside

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by style-rip, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdohman

jdohman New Member

ultimate electonics dropping rockford?

say what say huh.. I hope your not serious on this....... Trifle hand this kid a cookie and let him be on his way. Sorry kid ultimate electronics did not stop carrying rockford fosgate. I work at the top ultimate electronics in texas and I am the supervisor over the area. I actually had a meeting with my rockford rep today. Mr Kip Lawson. Infact we should start getting our new entry level rockford subs in anyday now.

and if you are comaring Kicker to ID max you must be smoking something. Everyone that knows anything about car audio knows that ID makes the best SQ woofers on the market. They are effiecent and sound just simply amazing.

Now dont think I am bashing kicker for any reason now. I actually own 6 kicker 12" l7s and 2 10" l7's and I owned 2 solox's 18 and will soon have the new solo x 10's. My competiton team is pretty much sponsered by kicker.. wanna look us up go ahead. TEAM SWEEP.. Loudest stock cars ever...

So I fully can tell you the differences of kicker to Image Dynamics if you wanna read a novel that is twice as long as the one that trifle put together let me know. :)
    test
  2. trifle

trifle New Member

And there you have it folks....
    test
  3. jdohman

jdohman New Member

late night pimpin what
    test
  4. trifle

trifle New Member

^^ damn straight pahtnah
    test
  5. It's called dynomatt beaaatch...
    test
  6. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

He did perfomance work on a GT...LOL. Now with all the money spent it is just as fast as a GTS... Waste of money. The system is the only good thing he did to the car.
    test
  7. Kind of agree with u there. Insurence was the only thing that stoped him from buying a GTS. That was his original choice...
    test
  8. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Understandable. Cause for a young kid, that is a quite bit of money. Insurance company is raping ppl who bought this GTS.
    test
  9. trifle

trifle New Member

It's called spending 4 times more than you had to beaaaatch...

buy something similar, you will get raped in the ass if you buy dynamat
    test
  10. All I was replying for is the statement made: WOULDN'T THAT RATTLE THE HELL OUT OF A CELICA? And yes it does rattle, but the mat keeps it down to a minimum. It's still heart throbing bass response though...
    test
  11. trifle

trifle New Member

Huh? Why the "All I was replying for..." part....
    test
  12. Because some idiot accused me of posting an irrelivent thread. That's all...peace.
    test
  13. trifle

trifle New Member

LMAoo@some idiot, come on, read the shit man... I never said it was irrelevant though man... I said please copy the Celica-relevant threads over to a new topic... as I'd like to discuss the issues of rattling and whatnot outside of this topic so that we didn't get into 2 main topics within this one thread... I thought that a good topic had been brought up by Tigre and I wanted to address that... No one said ya shit won't relevant...
    test
  14. Aight...misunderstanding on my part man. Don't take offense...peace...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.