" - Help Is On the Way - " prod by Phoenix ft. Spoonfull, hibernation, complex, ETC

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Nimrod, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

no you not, die...
    test
  2. BRASCO

BRASCO Beats For Sale Here!!!!!

hey hey nimrod came a long way hey hey your dreads are almost as long as bob marleys hey hey lol
    Im BACK
    get at me you yahoo netcee lol
    test
  3. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

ain't heard any red army collabos for a minute....always bringin the heat on the deep political tip....beat is hot....even though some emcees are tighter than others, everybody doin they thang....nice drop

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=955195

Envizion
    test
  4. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

Hibernation - Fuck, if there was one guy i wish to collab with, its this dude. Homie is a beast, kills everything i ever heard from him. Feeling the verses, start and finished perfect.

Complex - love the voice, ill verse. scheme was ill. delivery was plain disgusting. 2nd verse was better, but both verses were ill.

Spoonful - easily had one the best lyrics, content wise. Dude was doing more than just spitting. first verse was better, but good shit on both verses.

Kollision - i've been feeling your shit recently. Ill finish to your verse. whooooa at your second verse.

Xcursion - youre on my myspace. i peeped the music recently, good shit. this verse was nice, strong flow. a little hard to understand though. Voice is ill too.

HOOK WAS STRONG. Catchy but got the point across.

Nim taking the whole second verse lol. I'm glad you did though. I love hearing your music with a message because you take it so much more than just the message above. ill verse from one of the ill lyricist.

Fer - your verse was ill, very unique voice, threw me off guard at first, but i dig it.

Arkon - ill verse, not much to say. your verse went by way too quick.

Tim lol - diggin the accent, voice is needs a little more bass lol, but overall.. ill verse.

Shifty - Damn, i seen you around, but didn't know you had the skills. this was good material.

Damn @ how hib finished. Good shit to everybody. Pheonix beasted it out on the beat

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=954518
    test
  5. Oblivion

Oblivion ^^ Eeek oook

^^lmfao!! ahaha typical, one is forgotten and its muggins here

overall i thought this was dope - you/hibe/spoon my favourites... ill track, i was psyched to even be near it.
    test
  6. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

lol yeh ima get yall, dont worry
    test
  7. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

I don't have nothin to view for I'm not a rapper... it's all good i'm just lookin for good music

and that is exactly what I found~~~ this track is hot... ya'll bounced off each other well in this, good production... i liked the topic too .. ya'll kept it real as fuck in this...

keep up the good work ya'll and god bless
    test
  8. C-Money

C-Money New Member

I Wanted To Get This Mixtape....I Fucking Should Of Too...GOD DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I've Heard This Track About 8 Times lol....and This Is What I Think About IT

The Beat Was Fucking Hot As Hell....and The Pausing By The Moment Of Silence Line Was Niiiice

1. Hibernation: Your Verse Was Crazy...You Always Bring Ya Best

2. Complex: Your Voice Sounds Familiar...Nice Verse

3. Spoonfull: Love Your Voice...and Your Verse Was One Of The Best On The Song....Keep The Hotness Coming Dawgie

4. Kollision: Dawgie Your DOPE

5. Xcursion - You Did Ok....Voice Is Coo.....

THE MOTHERFUCKING HOOK---Crazzzzzy As Shit...Nimrod Your A Fucking Beast Dawgie

3. Fernality: Good Shit...I Wanna See More From Dude

4. kollision: Damn Dawgie....Hot Shit Again

5. Arkon: Not Feeling Your Voice And Flow..But Loved Your Rhymes

6. Tim: Your Verse Was MAD Differant Too....Nice Shit Tho

7. Shifty: My Favorite Verse On The Song Besides Kollisions Second Verse...Hot Shit Dawgie

Overall: This Track Was Fucking Crazy...The Concept Was Dope...Beat Was Fire...And So Many Styles Coming Together and Actually Working Out So Good IS DOPE....Hot Shit
    test
  9. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

I been thinkin that red army sounds more familiar to me that soundclick boards.....have any of yall ever been in an old text-rhymin crew called Special Intelligence?
    test
  10. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

shall we up this once ag-ain??
    i think we shall.
    up
    test
  11. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

hahahah omg, i never knew you upped this.

hahah fuck that, to the TOP!
    test
  12. Blues

Blues New Member

1st half was dope...then after Nimrod..it plummeted.....didnt really like the last 4 or 5 guys..

The beat was illy tho...

Hook was ehh...ok...

not a bad track tho...alot of yall did yall thing on it..good message..

peep when you get a chance
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=957281

peace
    Blues
    test
  13. TAB

TAB Model

Hibernation - Flow was smooth and original. Lyrics were solid but not too many strong or effective lines.
    2. Complex - You'll be nice once you learn how to flow. You have the energy and emotion under control. Lyrics were decent.
    3. Spoonfull - Enunciation is getting better. Emotion is intact. Lyrics were good.
    4. Kollision - You have a good sound. You might want to try slightly exaggerating that anger and add even more emphasis to your words. Lyrics were decent.
    5. Xcursion - Most of the words were inscrutable so I couldn't form an opinion of your lyrics. Flow was on point. Nice rhyme schemes.
    Nimrod - Solid hook. Lyrics were effective and had that revolutionary emphasis. Needless to say, the rhyme scheme was predictable but that didn't take anything away from the anger-driven execution.
    Fernality - Flow and delivery need work. Lyrics were decent, nothing effective or thought-provoking though.
    Arkon - Flow has slightly improved but it's still off-beat. Lyrics were good. Not feeling your voice or even your accentuation for that matter.
    Tim - This is beyond horrible. Not only were your lyrics inscrutable, but you made it even worse by using an English accent. Flow was good. This would have been better if you changed your accent to American just for this song. If I was told that I was going to be on a british collab, I would completely change my accent and go wild.
    Shifty - Flow is getting better and more fuller. Not feeling these lyrics at all.

Solid collab. Not feeling most of the lyrics though.

pz
    test
  14. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

I got yall links man, just been busy as fuck preparin for this show and buildin this new studio
    test
  15. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

this is hot as hell. no need to go into detail. this is just hot
    test
  16. slumpyjohnson

slumpyjohnson I.K.E. B!TCH!!!

welcome To The Underground!

Illness!
    test
  17. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''