Hellfire: Deth to brown jesus

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

You talked all that trash son. Now let's see if you got the battle skillz to back it up.

3 Rounds 48 bars. Flips allowed. R.W.Z. Voting Guideline, which prevents ignorant, d/r, hate etc. votes and gives each MC the right to challenge one vote in 3 [ a mod like JASON ANTHONY will determine if the challenge is legit, and if so? He'll decide if the vote challenged needs to be reversed. If it is reversed? The challenger receives a +1 vote. If the challenge fails, the challenger automatically receives a -1 vote on top of the vote he already lost so it's a total of a -2 vote. Keeps votes from being constantly challenged and puts challenges only in the case of clear violations and keeps politics out of stuff ]. All categories operate from their dictionary poetry and music definitions, so nobody can cheat anybody.

You can choose whatever order you want....you-me-me-you-me or vice versa. First verse is dropped within 3 days of accepting and the next verse comes 2 days later. Ends first round. Verses can never be later than 2 days after the last MC dropped or you lose by auto DQ. You got firepower and can produce a grip of ill bars quickly? Step up. This separates true lyricists from wannabes.

Check.

R.W.Z. RULES

) 10 categories to judge battles.
    - Flow
    - Word play/Name play
    - Rhyme scheme
    - Punches
    - Personals
    - Humor
    - Vocabulary
    - Flips (in 2 round battles)
    - Creativity
    - Structure (legibility)

All 10 categories will not be needed for votes to be valid, but we would prefer the list be copy/pasted for your vote with the poster’s names filled in for each category you think they won. 11 categories may be needed in case there is a tie. The voters may also write an explanation under each category explaining their vote.

Anybody on RM can vote as long as they use the 10 category copy and paste vote guideline. Votes may be challenged if the poster is suspect. Mods will handle the process and reserve the right to overrule a poster’s challenge.
    test
  2. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Man, I am not wasting my time with you: you suck. You text battle like it's 1998. Your style is gay; matter of fact, your whole persona is gay. Your little "Deth to Someone Better Than Me" gimmick is fucking retarded. And you get googly eyes at the first sign of a female on the internet, old thirsty ass faggot. In short, I'm ashamed to even converse with you, let alone battle this Text Scholar. Really, though, the NFL Rules Committee is highly impressed with the OP; their only concern is that you seem to make some sense out of it. I had translated that as "I try to sound like I am an expert on text battling :)dead:) to compensate for my perpetual state of virginity. Hence, I flirt with anything that remotely resembles a female online with a pulse, regardless of the 'blown out' status of said vagina. Sorry."

Faggot.
    test
  3. DethStryque

Translation= Brown Jesus is a coward and knows he has no chance. We all know that you suck swallow and you're proud of it...that's why your initials are BJ. you know...like BLOW JOB.

Next.
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

Very original. With those concepts you might beat... Jai.

:dead:

Coward? I'm battling someone that's considered a legend on this site. You're considered a lame faggot that sucks at text. Understand now?
    test
  5. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

Jesus, if you don't try to write 100 bars and post first like most of deths opponents, you prolly have a good chance at beating him

but I don't see why you should duck him, how bout each of you write 20 lines send them to me and ill post them so no ones got an advantage
    test
  6. DethStryque

Lolol that's one way of looking at it. But giving him false confidence, RaZ, will only result in...him receiving a very thorough and satisfying beatdown from moi. Lol.

Well, Blow Job won't battle me regardless of bar count...but I'm of the opinion that 20 bars is too shallow. It doesn't separate real firepower throwing lyricists with content and depth and bars for days from the pack of common wannabes.

I'll drop to 32 bars, though. Essentially two 16 bar salvos mixed into one verse. I'll even magnanimously drop from a 3 round battle [ since he's not a REAL lyricist and lacks the material versatility and firepower ] to a 2 round battle.
    test
  7. DethStryque

Well Jai will beat you, Poc already beat you, and you're not battling any legend. I assume you refer to John. John got bars...so you'll get torched by him too. Well it's a 3-Way battle so John isn't even focused on you solely...Jai is in that battle. And they'll both tryck you out. But lucky for you? You're used to being the bottom bytch in a 3some, so...you'll play ya role just fine in the battle.
    test
  8. Brown Jesus

Hfjnfnjdydufifjf @ Jai beat me. When? We've never even battled. Jai isn't in a 3way this week.

Hensley is dope, you're not; now try to figure out why I don't clown him outside of a battle, yet troll you constantly.
    test
  9. DethStryque

You troll me because you know in battles I'll give you that Billy Goat Gruff beatdown. So u stay unda the bridge and never step up to a battle. Hen will merk you, and frankly? I'd merk you too. But whatever have fun in your 1,000,000 rail fantasy land. Peace.
    test
  10. Brown Jesus

You don't get it. You lack the ability to logically follow an argument. Hens is dope and I am battling him; the implication being that I have no problem "coming out from under the bridge." How am I scared to battle you, a wack emcee, yet confident battling a legend? You're an idiot.
    test
  11. DethStryque

As you said, your premise is merely an implication...not at all a fact. One of the main reasons that you're battling Hens now is because the number of people in the RBL is low, and Hens has to kill "x" number of people before he gets his like 8th or whatever RBL Champ title.

You're just another chump he's gonna merk.

And you're polluting a battle thread with trash talk...yet refusing to battle. Cowardice. Since you lack the skill and will to battle Deth? NP. Hens will kill you in your battle anywho, so whether you face me or Hens? Deth will Stryque you regardless.
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

Do you understand the definition of implication? Idiot.

You're going on ignore man, you seriously have reading comprehension issues. You don't even know, with the abundance of lame on this site, you will be the first... in over ten years :dead: You're a nobody with a style straight from aim chat rooms with delusions of grandeur. Your style is lame as fuck.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.