Hell

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by reggie_jax, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

post in this thread if u dont fear it
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I think earth is hell.

so yeah is life kinda scary? yes. Theres Murderers, psycho rape masters, horrendous diseases, War, violence, corruption, starvation and suffering, animal extinctions, genocides, people not wearing any form of deoderant.
    test
  3. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

well if that's the case then hell aint so bad.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Exactly. Ill say it again the worst places on earth are a milllion times better than the best places in hell. There was a good show on clinical death experiences called "to hell and back" they describe what they saw.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hell isnt down.

thats dumb
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

this. But actually earth itself as well as things on it are a shadow of hevean.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

hell was never ment for human souls it was for archangels that sinned against God. But quite literally hell according to the bible IS located in the center of the earth and the catacombs are shaped like a carcus with different chambers and there are 7 entrances on the face of the earth. Do some research and youll actually find 7 zones on earth like the bermuda triangle that screw up electronics and have really wierd similarities. I believe they could be the actual entrances.
    test
  8. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

^
    You have some radical beliefs.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hundreds of thousands of ships pass through the bermuda triangle with no problems
    test
  10. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i've heard some strange theories about the bermuda triangle. of all those i've heard, payback's theory lists as the 3rd most creative: all those planes that crashed in the bermuda triangle were sucked into one of the 7 entrances of hell.

the other two are:

2: a friend of mine who believes pretty much every conspiracy theory ever invented told me that the bermuda triangle was actually a rip in the space time continuim that caused all those people who were lost to be sent to another dimension. the rip was caused by an experiment by the u.s. government while trying to develop nukes.

1: a conspiracy site i ended up on after watching a ron paul video on youtube and thinking the link was somehow related to his campaign. the theory goes as follows:

the city of atlantis was actually on the lower east coast of the united states. it was not an island. the sea level rose and the coast moved inland. the user had discovered this startling fact when he was viewing the underwater sea bed near the continental shelf of the lower u.s. east coast on google earth. he noticed an area that was apparently 'photoshopped' or 'blanked out' and had deciphered this fact 'based on the pixels.'

he then went on to point out that the shape of the continental shelf would've made for a great port city back before the water rose. he concluded that the government had blanked out the area because the city was still there and possibly even still thriving underwater. this area also happened to be inside the bermuda triangle. which could only mean one thing:

those planes hadn't crashed. they were shot down by the government as part of the cover-up.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

loolll^
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

what jesus said^^
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Lol. Im not saying that nothing can escape it but its possible if they are entrances to hell that they are emitting some type of gas that fucks the electrical up.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

one believable theory which does happen in the ocean and is a hazard for ships is the bottom of the ocean burps out some oxygen or other gas and all the bubbles cause the ships to sink because there is no bouyancy....doesnt explain the airplanes

but the most famous lost patrol of planes that got lost in the 50's actually was found to be pilot error and they crashed miles inland into the swamps...
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Right, i believe its valcanic gases emitting from the earth. Which wouldnt nessicarily rule out the idea..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.