Hell week....

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by R-Tistic, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I am thinkin bout doin some sort of "hell week" once every month or two, where I just go hard as hell in the gym, and follow a strict diet with no fast foods or junk foods at all, while taking nitrotech 2-3 times a day. Has anyone here ever done this, or do you tend to do it?
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

ive heard of someone trying a template from arnolds BBing encyclopedia for a week balls out then going back to normal since its a program for niggas on roids. but it wasnt reccomended by a coach or anything. it could work, have you ever tried training to failure? its really the only way to train.
    test
  3. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

I think if your body isn't use to working hard you're just going to injure yourself...Also if you're not staying consistent to a routine and eating junk and such during your non-hell week it'll probably only end up being a detriment to your body.
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

yea, good point. you probaly shouldnt be eating all that junk anyway. dietiing and exericse is a long term commitment you cant make all your problems go away by dieting once a week every month or whatever.
    test
  5. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

yeah dieting and exercise are couple for long term commitment. oh my...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.