Height, Weight, Bench Press, Squat. Goal?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by LikeWise3001, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

Yes, I do have negative feelings for you, holms. What is the point of belittling others simply because they are newer to something than you are? Everybody has to start from somewhere. I'm sure you werent as big as you are now when you first started, and I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate somebody bigger and stonger telling you your a pussy just because hes been lifting longer than you have. You are who I hope not to become when I reach my goal. I can't imagine myself putting down others just because they are newer at lifting than I am. I see so many kids in the gym my size lifting half the shit I am, and the LAST thing that comes to mind is "wow, what a pussy". THEY ARE IN THE GYM FOR A REASON. Get off their case and let them do their thing. Whats the point of doing so anyways? You need to rationalize before you open your mouth. Your goal of putting others down is obviously so that they know clearly that you are the bigger man, your are stronger, you are superior. That is your motive behind saying that. You want people to recognize that you are better than them. But why? Why do you have that urge to make yourself look better than others, simply to show that your superior? Its because you have a very weak ego and it makes you feel better about yourself. Ever heard of repression? Its simple psychology. Grow up.
    test
  2. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

Learn to use paragraphs.
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

snowborn why do you have to get mad when people are friendly with you and trying to give you advice? dude your defensive all the time bro.

be open minded this is a section to help other people out if you dont like peoples opinions then just dont post on a board anymore.

no one hates you man its ok.
    test
  4. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

Lol @ all him being able to say is "learn to use paragraphs"

sonned? yes.

Good bye
    test
  5. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

I ain't getting defensive, you don't even know me homie.

I only do this shit to piss off the faggots like Ben Official, Purple Haze, Barnizzle and other fags constantly on my dick when I post.

They leave the site thinking about me.

I leave the site to get pussy.

[funny] @ Ben actin like he sonned me.

You bench 140.

You're a bitch.

I bet you got a pussy too.
    test
  6. HyLyte

HyLyte ~Blu Spy~

about 5'9
    148-50

aint lifted in a lil bit but when i was after 16 weeks
    my max on bench was 205
    i would bench the dumbells mostly 80lb a piece
    squat 325
    curl 35's n 40's
    145 military press
    and 450 on the sled at the moost usually 360 or if i run 3 '45's on each side

my goal is usually jus to gain some weight lol
    but that shit never happens i started off 140 gained about 8-10 lbs muscle but i aint think i looked n e bigger
    test
  7. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

hahaha@snow born

and hylyte, i feel you.... stick with it, make sure you eat.... and get protein...

i was 150 when i started....

im 170 now....

20 more pounds to go for me. dedication and hard work.
    test
  8. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

LMAO snowborn you didnt have to be a baby about it and negative rep me Geez.

why are you so hypersensitive only women are like that.
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I've been lifting for 6 months Snow. I'm now benching my own weight (200lbs) in under 3 months. I still eat shit, drink shit and I haven't been organised about my work outs, so for me that's fucking amazing considering I'm probably still doing it all wrong. I'm just learning...

...as far as this projection thing you've got going on. Drop it homie. It's no secret you have confidence issues. Ironic you mock Az/Vish really, seeing that you can't even post up a pic of your face, or your body for that matter. ''Ow the flash gets in the way''... Word? I doubt you can manage half the shit you claim you can as for you calling me a pussy? I'd probably slap the living snot out of you in a heartbeat. Whoop-de-doo. You can bench 400lbs after FOUR YEARS. I'd still make a mockery of you in a fight. Unless you try to bench my weight...

...lord knows I'd be fucked then, right?
    test
  10. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

[funny] @ yo ass sayin you'd slap me.

I'd do something you wouldn't want me to do.

I posted my face many times, if I was gay I would post my body but sorry to disappoint you I ain't.

I can max bench 315.

Once you get here start mockin me.

It's harder to get higher the higher you go up homie.

That's like saying in a few years you're gonna kill me [funny]

Why don't you do it now?

Cuz you a pussy, you weak.

Now talk to me when you can rep over 250 [funny]
    test
  11. Snow Turd

Snow Turd New Member

[funny]

I just read you said I have confidence issues which is the opposite, you got confident issues cuz yo ugettin mad I'm callin you a pussy, if you was confident you wouldn't be sayin shit back.

I'd beat your ass so hard (no homo)

I'd leave you with a broken neck and you'd need a fuckin oxygen tank to breathe for you like Christopher Reeves.
    test
  12. Look im Gangsta

All this talk means nothing.

It's not up for debate son. You have seriously self confidence issues, no amount of reaching or passing the buck will change that.

And seriously, I'd murder you.
    test
  13. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya the guy has issues! anyone who disagree with him he hates...he might be a borderline personality disorder....they dont know any grey area your either alll good or all bad to them...and they create drama.

the guy also doesnt know how he looks to others if he saw another person act just like him he would probally call that person insecure but not realize thats they way he acts haha.
    test
  14. LikeWise3001

you guys are retards.

snow said numerous times he says shit to get a rise out of people. understandable, i use to do that shit and still do to an extent, after all, its a message board....who gives a fuck, you guys talking about fighting.....gay....nobody knows anyone here...

oh and malo....for you to think you can reach 315 is just plain dumb. you are obviously new to lifting, any gains you get in the beginning are automatically gonna increase alot if you do shit right but after a while.....bodybuilders hit a thing called plateus....and its a hell of thing to just continue to grow....and with your responses... you dont what know you are doing therefore you wont be hitting 315 any time soon...
    test
  15. LikeWise3001

hahahahaha
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

I've only been taking it moderatly seriously in the past 3 months. Nice reach.

Speaking of reaching, let me try:

and where did I think that?
    test
  17. LikeWise3001

how is that a reach??? my thread is asking how much you bench and your first response is 150lbs?! why would you say 150...... if 150lbs was what you were bench 6 months ago?

common sense would say.... you posted 150lbs because that is what u are benching now. no need to lie man.

as for your other point...

maybe that was snows comment but i thought it was you and im not about to go back and see where you said that you can be at 315 in no time.

but nobody tried hard at all. you exposed yourself. we're all here to get stronger.... keep it real.... how can someone help you if you are lying?
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

Exposed myself?

Am I missing a link here? Where did I expose myself? I didn't say I was benching 150lbs 6 months ago.

I can't be held accountable for your in-a-fucking-bility to fucking read son.

Seriously...
    test
  19. LikeWise3001

i think you are the one who can't read.

If someone posted a thread and asked how much you bench.....

what would you do?

you'd post the weight you just lifted last time you were in gym.....

what was your first response? 150lbs.

then, you get in argument...someone says your a weak pussy.....and now you can bench 200lbs?

how can i be mis-reading anything...?

im seriously not trying to argue with you. im simply stating the obvious. you lied. period.
    test
  20. Look im Gangsta

No son, you can't read and you are reaching.

Did it not occur that instead of lying, that in the past four days I've since tried to lift more weight?

The only reason you'd jump to the conclusion I was lying would be if you're reaching for something. I mean, do you really think I belived I'd get away with that shit in the same fucking thread?

Pick up your balls before I stamp on them.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.