Heauxs!

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Spiderdagod, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Spiderdagod

Spiderdagod Member

What significant progress have you losers made in life that I may be able to exploit?
    test
  2. Chubz McGee

Chubz McGee New Member

they got 30,000 posts on rapmusic.com forums
    test
  3. Spiderdagod

Spiderdagod Member

I can't exploit that.... no surprise you virgins are still worthless
    test
  4. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

whatever. Who wants to face their Deth in a battle?
    test
  5. Spiderdagod

Spiderdagod Member

^ suck a dick or two while you wait nerd, nobody battles anymore
    test
  6. DethStryque

^^^ That don't sound heterosexual. Pause. Lol. And it's not hard to post allat noise on a website. And...uh...moron? this is a BATTLE SITE. There are BATTLE SECTIONS...WITH BATTLES ON THEM. I'm in one right now. On this site. Against somebody better than you, btw. http://rapmusic.com/threads/invincible-deth-to-jai-bangem.1388102/#post-1070631912

So, as usual, you are wrong about everything, top to bottom. Maybe talentless lyricless morons like YOU don't battle because they know they'll get served but other people like to battle.
    test
  7. Spiderdagod

Spiderdagod Member

This isn't a battle site, it's just a site that nobody visits anymore. I don't battle anymore because of shitty niggas like you, whom I've already beat. Moron.
    test
  8. DethStryque

You have never beat me. You got served too. And again...there is a battle of mine going on right now. It only just got on but as usual with a Deth battle it will get a few thousand hits and climb. Then overall battle activity will increase. Again. YOU HAVE NEVER BEATEN DETH, YOU RAN FROM ME. Period. In fact? Only I have recorded only two "losses" here...to people it was subsequently made clear that I really didn't lose to. In one "loss", the haters who used to run a league here din't want me to win the whole thing during my first couple of months here. In another "loss" the exact same thing happened. Both were done because everyone knew I was better than both my opponents...Jack and mrjdm [ no disrespect to you guys but my verses were better, end of ] but since it was the moderators doing the cheating? Of course nobody was held "accountable" for their votes at all, much less via the use of a fair unbiased judging system. I created one. Ever since then? Nobody has gotten close to beating me, because I'm that much better than you and all of your wakk hatin cronies.

That's why you tak trash and whatnot but never battle me. In fact? If you beat me...show the link where you beat me. Show the verse.

No verse? Cuz you never beat me and in reality I spanked you so bad that you changed your screen name?

That's what I thought.
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

........ yo dickstrike ur mildly amusing in small doses kinda annoyin when I see u begin a faggot everywhere I look soooo.. what're we gonna do about this homegirl?

Bah sidetracked nick I got some real life progress u can exploit I got a warner brothers record exec ask in for me to send him a demo I did not ask if they would listen they wanted to hear it. Anyway when I inevitably do really really good I'm gonna need to pt a squad together most of the clowns I know can't be trusted an are wack anyway I'm trying to remember who actually flows over here all I can think of is u synthesis Johnson doughboy an myself who else has got hustle an flow I'm gonna turn our time here into not a waste lol
    test