health ledger as the joker

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by H20_DirtyGlove, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

That fucking sucks about the waiting list. A theatre with IMAX is the only way to go. Just sit back and enjoy.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

He is quite the linguist. LMAO! That was funny.
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i thought dude said he isn't going to have the 'penguin' in his batman movies, coz he can't make it look realistic or what not. check this interview out with heath ledger about the role of joker. i love how he said he wanted a 'sinister' look ...

Heath Ledger Talks Joker ...

[turn] ...
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

for those who can't be bothered clicking links ...

[turn] ...
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I already read that, but thanks.

The killing joker is a ruthless graphic novel, He took alot from it. Go read it, it won't take long. like 10 to 15 mins.

nolan says about the penguin,
    Chris Nolan Says No to the Penguin - Cinematical

Here's what Nolan told the mag: "'I'd be more excited to have Philip Seymour Hoffman in the film than to have the Penguin. There are certain characters that are easier to mesh with the more real take on Batman we're doing. The Penguin would be tricky."

And Gary Oldman has stated that the Riddler could be the next villain in the franchise.
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

will do ...

[turn] ...
    test
  7. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

After the explosion, yeah. Before that, it had two heads on it.. that why he said to Rachel "you make your own luck" and flicked her the coin which when she lokoed at it, it was doubled headed.

Makes sense. Whatever it is, it is going to be hard to top this one for sure. But I think we can be safe in the knowledge that Nolan is going to think it out well, and come up with a character-driven film.
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Roger that confirmation, I recall the latter part.

Plus, He wasn't exactly two-face then so it don't really count. Though that side of him crept out now and agian throughout the film. You could tell he really wanted to leave justice to the coin.

I agree. The words FUCK UP aren't apart of his nature!
    test
  9. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

isn't Two-Face dead tho?^
    test
  10. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

People everywhere keep bringing up the Two Face is dead thing and it is driving me nuts b/c I totally didn't see the ending of the movie in that he was dead. I think there are a lot of clues through out the entire movie that lead to the fact that Two Face is alive.. however Harvey Dent is not so to speak.

Aaron Eckhart has been giving interviews saying that he would totally come back and do another movie and I don't think it would be under another character obviously so I think that also lends to the concept that it wasn't intended that Two Face was dead.

This thread needs more Joker gifs courtesy of me!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My magic trick. Let me show you it. My magic trick.

[​IMG]
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

No he is not dead. Batman does not KILL. That is how you know he is not dead.

What they'll probably do is give two-face reconstructive surgery during his coma, but when he wakes up he will later once again become insane and scar his face up. That is how frank miller's the dark knight returns protrays the situation.

And those joker gifs are priceless.
    test
  12. Ledger killed that roll. Amazing performance.
    test
  13. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

perfect performance from him.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.