Headphones & Speakers???

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by rez0nate, Jul 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rez0nate

rez0nate New Member

Is their a way to connect computer speakers AND headphones to my computer??? I was thinking of using a splitter for the input on my soundcard but im afraid that will destroy the quality, if their is a way, without buying expensive equipment, please fill me in....
    test
  2. BPINCpd

BPINCpd BP INC

i just got a spliter from radio shack, no probs for me. Wroks pretty damn well. Of course i am trying to dystroy my sound card so i can get another one........but still. Naw i dont think it hurts anything. Down the road i do want to get a headphone amp with like 4 outputs which would work better but they start around $80 or so.
    test
  3. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Get a mixer.
    test
  4. BPINCpd

BPINCpd BP INC

me? i gotta mixer. i pretty much just use it as a pre-amp going into my pc tho.
    test
  5. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

test
  6. BPINCpd

BPINCpd BP INC

gooooooooooood
    test
  7. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

lol - we just use the splitter so the person in the booth can hear and we can hear too, cept we use headphones out here cuz we dont have good monitors
    test
  8. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

splitters are alright...

u should have a line out, and a spot for speakers, and maybe one more for headphones

the line out is usually good for running to the aux in on stereo systems, the speaker out is good for computer speakers, and the headphones are good for the obvious

but u should have at least 2 outputs...try using hte line for the speakers and hte headphone line or the speaker line for ur phones

if u only have one output...ur soundcard sucks...get a splitter or a new card...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.