Headline: Manny Pacquiao tests positive for Steroids and Loaded Gloves..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by DeenoG, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

that's water weight. Boxers don't typically cut more than 10 pounds. And body mass even muscle does not alleays equal punching power
    test
  2. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

dog you serious? have you ever met guy slike bernard hopkins or oscar? those guys are no way near their weight they walk around 2 weight classes higher.

Oscar is no way a welter or a 154 pounder the guy is like 175, hopkins is like 190 but fought at 160. The bones and frame size is also a key factor.

I remember seeing Erike Morales in person and the guy weighs 200 pounds between fights but would cut all the way down to 130!

Fernando vargas was spitting blood to make weight, the guy walks around 225 pounds and he fights at 154.

These dudes be cheating, and Pacman is cheating by not having an ounce of fat he is def taking roids him and mosley got the same type of body all muscle no fat.
    test
  3. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

how healthy is it for boxers to be fighting at weights they are clearly not naturally supposed to be? which boxers fight at their naturl weights?
    test
  4. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

the only boxers who fight at their natural weight are the heavyweights.

The heavyweights hit harder but they are seldom to die from brain trauma because they have fluids in the brain, lower weight fighters who cut massive amounts of weight tend to die from brain trauma from punches because they drain almost half of the water from their body making weight that the brain doesnt properly rehydrate quick enough and when their is not enough fluids the brain will swell especially from trauma of punches.
    test
  5. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

werd

what about the other organs..that shit cant be good for someone, no matter what way you look at it?

why cant fighters train at or close to their natural weights?
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

because you dont want to see manny and paul williams in the same ring together...
    test
  7. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

[youtube]6-cvgEGDPGk&autoplay=1[/youtube]
    test
  8. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

paul williams can easily move up a weight class then, like he has done..to me that's not a problem, because putting on muscle is a healthy process

i'm mainly referring to those who shred their weight completely just to have an adavnatge at a lower weight class
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

I highly doubt that.....MMA guys typically cut up to 15 pounds, simply because they don't have enough weight classes......but i HIGHLY doubt a pro boxer will cut more than 10 pounds for a fight.....and if they do...then the 10 other pounds will be fat and/or musclefrom the 6 -12 months of training

and then it really evens itself out anyway. If you cut that much weight in a short period, it's all water, and that's gonna negatively affect their cardio...plus they are gonna be cramping up. That's why they have so many weight classes in boxing, so they don't have to do that
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

wtf @ this auto play shit on youtube...shit is gay as fuck....
    test
  11. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

kabz already gone on ignore

anybody else who persists will follow suit
    test
  12. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Mexicans hate D.L.H because he didnt become mexican till halfway in his career..

He didnt start coming out to Mariachi music and wearing Mexican trunks till it became profitable for him to do so..

also, he beat the shit out of Mexican Jesus J.C.C when J.C.C was 5 years past his prime, then destroyed em again in the rematch....that fight should've never fucking happened, there was like a 13 year difference and J.C.C was gassed.

God damn it J.C.C why'd u take the fight bro? why?
    test
  13. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

Hank
    This message is hidden because Hank is on your ignore list.

[funny]
    test
  14. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

money man..

his first title fights.. he made barely anything.. don king took like everything, he only took it because he wanted to become world champ.. later in his career, he needed a couple more money fights and you can't really blame him..
    test
  15. Newportz

Newportz Guest

You're reaching.

Erik hasn't weighed 200 pounds in his life.
    test
  16. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

lol damn fuck that paul williams dude is unfair! he is exciting as fuck to watch but dude is gonna get knocked out cold against a legit 160 168 pounder dude needs to put some weight on. lookin like starvin marvin.

How a dude gonna be 6 feet 4 and weight 147? dude is funny too he lied about his height he said he was only 6 feet 1 and then some dude interviewing him said how you gonna be 6 feet 1 when im 6 feet 2 and you bigger then me?
    test
  17. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

my homboy david Estrada walks around 190+ and he welterweight
    test
  18. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

you have a point you would think by having so many weight classes under 135 it would help reduce deaths and all that other stuff cause the weights are so close..but it doesnt because Fighters are such cheaters now they want to dominate a lower weight instead of moving up.

And thats why they have so many DEATHS in Boxing under 135 pound category.
    This boxer named joan guzman he fought at 122 pounds and when he doesn't fight he goes all the way up to 180! and he has to cut to 155 then taper the water off.

when fighters cut that much weight in a short time like you said they cRAMP up! because of lack of water...and guess what dude the brain fluids get reduced as well.

thats why so many boxers die in the lower weights. They want the size advantage so bad that the brain doesnt have enough time to rehydrate with fluids and causes swelling easier..
    test
  19. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

I thought this was your homey?

[​IMG]
    test
  20. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

vargas lookin funny as fuk fat
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.